The radicalization of the left

I’ve said for years that JFK wouldn’t even recognize his own party. The left has morphed into a bunch of anti-American communists. Thankfully millions and millions are waking up to that fact.

BET founder, a Democrat, says the party has gone 'too far to the left'

Reagan would be considered a RINO to today's GOP
Reagan wouldn't be as forgiving with today's Democrats as he was back then. He would have the national guard arrest and shoot down Antifa day one.

Reagan was a Democrat before they left him behind, but now they are so far away from him and any Democrats born just 50 years ago that they are enemies of the country.

What ever you say Boo Boo.
If Reagan was willing to stop a union strike from air traffic controllers he would damn sure stop terrorist Antifa thugs in the streets of his own home state.
Antifa needs to be in the crosshairs of a scope.

I’ve said for years that JFK wouldn’t even recognize his own party. The left has morphed into a bunch of anti-American communists. Thankfully millions and millions are waking up to that fact.

BET founder, a Democrat, says the party has gone 'too far to the left'
Reagan would be considered a RINO to today's GOP
Snowflake, Reagan’s conservatism is perfectly in line with today’s conservatism, which is perfectly in line with Warren Harding’s conservatism from 100 years ago.

That’s kind of the nature of conservatism, ya dumb fuck. It doesn’t change much.

I’ve said for years that JFK wouldn’t even recognize his own party.
LOL yea ok.
On top of the previous post (proving you wrong), JFK would never tolerate the anti-American sentiment of you whack-jobs. He wouldn’t tolerate the attack on the founders, he wouldn’t tolerate taking a knee during the National Anthem, and he wouldn’t tolerate open borders. He would be disgusted by you people.

Once again we see the left denying science, biology, and reality. Rachel Dolezal not only “identifies” as being black, she also apparently “identifies” as being poor.

Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP leader exposed as white, charged with welfare fraud
The radicalization of the left is in response to the radicalization of the right or vice versa. When the alt right propose abolishing legal immigration, the far left proposes open borders. When the alt-right seeks to abolish Obamacare and put healthcare in the hands of the insurance companies, the far left seeks to make healthcare free to all. If one side shows that they are mental ill, the other side has to show that they are bat shit crazy.

Last edited:
When the alt right propose abolishing legal immigration
That never happened. Why do you feel the need to lie? :dunno:
When the alt-right tries seeks to abolish Obamacare
Obamacare is unconstitutional. Why did the “alt-left” create Obamacare in the first place? What was that in response to?

It’s comical how you think we don’t see how you twist each of these to fit your agenda. It’s called propaganda. If you have to resort to propaganda, it shows you’re on the wrong side of the issue.
and put healthcare in the hands of the insurance companies
That’s where health insurance belongs, dumb shit.

When the alt right propose abolishing legal immigration
That never happened. Why do you feel the need to lie? :dunno:
When the alt-right tries seeks to abolish Obamacare
Obamacare is unconstitutional. Why did the “alt-left” create Obamacare in the first place? What was that in response to?

It’s comical how you think we don’t see how you twist each of these to fit your agenda. It’s called propaganda. If you have to resort to propaganda, it shows you’re on the wrong side of the issue.
and put healthcare in the hands of the insurance companies
That’s where health insurance belongs, dumb shit.
There are just many nuts on the far right as far left. You just can't see it because you're wearing alt-right wing filters.

There are just many nuts on the far right as far left. You just can't see it because you're wearing alt-right wing filters.
Says the asshole wearing “alt-left” filters. You’re inability to respond to my post is exactly what I would expect from someone posting misinformation.

Antifa needs to be in the crosshairs of a scope.
They are a terrorist organization. They needed to be treated as such.

Trump supporting terrorists kill more people in the US than mid east terrorists do.
This is the behavior of a rational and sane person?
Alyssa Milano tweets images comparing Mike Pence to Holocaust architect Heinrich Himmler

Is wanting an entire group of American citizens in the crosshairs of a scope the behavior of a sane person?

Says the asshole wearing “alt-left” filters. You’re inability to respond to my post is exactly what I would expect from someone posting misinformation.
If actually want answers to question then don't ask loaded questions.

I didn't post a question, snowflake. I posted facts with a link. You felt the need to jump in with propaganda. I proved you wrong. You got upset. That's exactly how it played out. It's all there for everyone to see.

I didn't post a question, snowflake. I posted facts with a link. You felt the need to jump in with propaganda. I proved you wrong. You got upset. That's exactly how it played out. It's all there for everyone to see.
Sure sounds like one
Post #387
"That never happened. Why do you feel the need to lie?"

Forum List

Back