Are there any Liberals here willing to admit or deny that Mexico “meddles” in U.S. elections?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Its been talked about but Lefties avoid the topic like the plague...they’re really trying hard to cling to the whole Russia thing...an admission of Mexico meddling and or influencing our elections may sort of detract from the Russia hope.
Anybody?

Last edited:
An example of said meddling ?

So you’ve chosen to pretend you’re unaware of Mexico “meddling” in U.S. elections?
The OP is kinda self explanatory...you either believe that Mexico has positioned itself to influence U.S. elections or you don’t?

So you’ve chosen to pretend you’re unaware of Mexico “meddling” in U.S. elections?
The OP is kinda self explanatory...you either believe that Mexico has positioned itself to influence U.S. elections or you don’t?

So you DONT have an example.

Your op just blurts our nothing. What has Mexico done ?

Why not start a thread “why doesn’t anyone care that Mexico has nukes!” While you are making shit up.

Come on Timmy, I know your game...Stop trying to build in complexities. Pretend I don’t have an opinion either way, pretend I don’t have an “example” to provide you.
Now read my lips.....DO YOU BELIEVE MEXICO IS POSITIONED TO INFLUENCE U.S. ELECTIONS?
This really isn’t all that trivial bud....try again.

Come on Timmy, I know your game...Stop trying to build in complexities. Pretend I don’t have an opinion either way, pretend I don’t have an “example” to provide you.
Now read my lips.....DO YOU BELIEVE MEXICO IS POSITIONED TO INFLUENCE U.S. ELECTIONS?

Like how !?! If the Mexico prez has an opinion on who he likes , that’s not meddling .

Having cyber thugs try to hack into the company who runs voting machines. Not that’s a problem!

Like how !?! If the Mexico prez has an opinion on who he likes , that’s not meddling .

Having cyber thugs try to hack into the company who runs voting machines. Not that’s a problem!

Boy oh boy Timmy...I hope your 13 years old. Lets try this another way.
If the U.S. sneaks 12-40 million people into a foreign nation to live among the citizens and drop anchor babies at a rigorous pace do you think those tens of millions of Americans would eventually be positioned to influence that foreign nations elections?
(We’re building rockets now buddy...haha.)

If Trump had petitioned Mexico to sabotage our election in his favor, and they pulled off a campaign that successfully did that, we’d be as pissed at them as we are at Russia

If Trump had petitioned Mexico to sabotage our election in his favor, and they pulled off a campaign that successfully did that, we’d be as pissed at them as we are at Russia

Ummm, your party, Mexicrats, have been begging illegal Méxicans to settle here for decades....Link us to all your threads / posts filled with outrage about it would you please? You know, add atleast a little credibility to the Russia whining.

Ummm, your party, Mexicrats, have been begging illegal Méxicans to settle here for decades....Link us to all your threads / posts filled with outrage about it would you please? You know, add atleast a little credibility to the Russia whining.
They’re replacing you dumb crackas. So I’m cool with it.

Haha...but who’s gonna feed your dependent black ass? Wetbacks certainly can’t.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent
We’ll figure it out. Got to get you crackas in the field to pick our avocados first.

We’ll figure it out. Got to get you crackas in the field to pick our avocados first.

Haha...right, sure you will. Have you figured it out anywhere else in the world yet? Haha

Haha...right, sure you will. Have you figured it out anywhere else in the world yet? Haha
Of course. It’s a recent movement. Should be finished by 2060 or so.

Haha...awesome, all of us good quality, productive types will be in Norway watching you savages rape, murder and burn the place to the fucking ground...I can’t wait.

Haha...awesome, all of us good quality, productive types will be in Norway watching you savages rape, murder and burn the place to the fucking ground...I can’t wait.
Norways on the radar too. You crackas won’t be able to afford going there anywyas. Unless you leave soon. You should hurry and go.

Forum List

Back