The Racist Party - The Democrat Party

And I certainly am entitled to have an opinion about our country's foreign policy...and I am entitled to express that opinion without having someone questioning my patriotism or my loyalty when I do so.

I do not weigh in on many topics here or anywhere else. I do not claim to be a resident expert on a wide array of issues, but I do think that I have more experience in middle eastern affairs than most folks and do feel comfortable in expressing my opinions and in explaining them based upon my own personal experiences with the very sorts of players that are part of the drama unfolding there today. You can discount that experience to ZERO if you like, but then, how far into negative numbers am I allowed to discount your ZERO experience level?

After what Dems are doing to undermine the war, I am now questioning their patriotism. They oppose every method to track, capture, and kill these bastards; menawhile the troops are slapped in the face and told waht a bunch of losers they are by the Dems

After what Dems are doing to undermine the war, I am now questioning their patriotism. They oppose every method to track, capture, and kill these bastards; menawhile the troops are slapped in the face and told waht a bunch of losers they are by the Dems

fuck you. I do not oppose every method. I oppose the use of warrantless wiretaps on american citizens. Have you read the lenient provisions of FISA? Why could they not be used?

ANd you are a liar to suggest that democrats tell our troops they are losers. Democrats are debating the wisdom of pouring more treasure, life and limb down the toilet in Iraq.

Have YOU ever served in uniform?

fuck you. I do not oppose every method. I oppose the use of warrantless wiretaps on american citizens. Have you read the lenient provisions of FISA? Why could they not be used?

ANd you are a liar to suggest that democrats tell our troops they are losers. Democrats are debating the wisdom of pouring more treasure, life and limb down the toilet in Iraq.

Have YOU ever served in uniform?

Keep wanting to stand tall for terrorist rights, and at the same time telling the troops they are losers

You fit right in with anti war, anti military Dems who go out oftheir way to insult the men and women in uniform

Keep wanting to stand tall for terrorist rights, and at the same time telling the troops they are losers

You fit right in with anti war, anti military Dems who go out oftheir way to insult the men and women in uniform

fuck you...when have I EVER stood tall for terrorist rights and when have I ever told our troops they are losers?

if you must lie to make your point...what's the point?

I haven't a clue to your background, other than what you choose to post/copy & paste. I will say that I've read enough of MM posts to convince me that he served, honorably. I disagree with him about 99.9% of the time, but he shouldn't have to deal with the banal stuff you and others are throwing up as 'gospel.' If Christ were here, my guess is He would deal with the nonsense like He did the moneychangers.

Please, try to step it up.

fuck you...when have I EVER stood tall for terrorist rights and when have I ever told our troops they are losers?

if you must lie to make your point...what's the point?

You are "proud" to be a Dem - this is what they are doing?

Terrorist rights, sliming the troops, and saying over and over the Us is losing in Iraq

Terrorist rights, sliming the troops, and saying over and over the Us is losing in Iraq

I'll agree with this part of your argument, MM is playing semantics. Hint, when you need to 'read into what they really meant' you have a problem with what they really meant.

I have never said terrorists should have rights. I have never slimed our troops and I DO think that the US is losing in Iraq - not because of any failing in the talent and courage of our troops, but because the mission itself - as defined by team bush - is unaccomplishable

are you referring to the one where I objected to the lie that Kerry called our troops terrorists?

he didn't.

are you referring to the one where I objected to the lie that Kerry called our troops terrorists?

he didn't.

I'll assume you meant me? I am referring to all of them, meaning while they left weasel room, the inferences of their statements was clear. Only when one is looking to 'get them off the hook' does one look for nuance.

I'll assume you meant me? I am referring to all of them, meaning while they left weasel room, the inferences of their statements was clear. Only when one is looking to 'get them off the hook' does one look for nuance.

and only when one is out for political blood, does one draw the most damning inference even if it is not the one meant

Kerry didn't call our troops terrorists. He used the word "terrorize" which is s synonym for "frighten" to describe what happens to Iraqi women and children when their homes are broken into in the dead of night by armed men speaking a foreign language. Was it the BEST word he could have used? Of course not. But nonetheless, he did NOT call our troops terrorists and what he was describing would be terrifying to anyone.... man woman or child....but republicans seized on the word terrorize and immediately equated it to TERRORIST which it is NOT equivalent to and have repeated the incorrect word over and over again strictly for political gain.

and the same story can be told about Durbin or any of the other "quotes" listed.

and only when one is out for political blood, does one draw the most damning inference even if it is not the one meant

Kerry didn't call our troops terrorists. He used the word "terrorize" which is s synonym for "frighten" to describe what happens to Iraqi women and children when their homes are broken into in the dead of night by armed men speaking a foreign language. Was it the BEST word he could have used? Of course not. But nonetheless, he did NOT call our troops terrorists and what he was describing would be terrifying to anyone.... man woman or child....but republicans seized on the word terrorize and immediately equated it to TERRORIST which it is NOT equivalent to and have repeated the incorrect word over and over again strictly for political gain.

and the same story can be told about Durbin or any of the other "quotes" listed.

OMG, still not doing the warren thing. Kerry's education was good enough theat he could use 'frighten' in place of terror. He didn't need you or me to do interpretation. Same with most of the politicos. They are able, they mean what they infer.

And Kerry didn't say that the troops in Iraq were stupid either did he? And you're not an apologist for every trash lifeform in the DEMOCRAT Party are you?

OMG, still not doing the warren thing. Kerry's education was good enough theat he could use 'frighten' in place of terror. He didn't need you or me to do interpretation. Same with most of the politicos. They are able, they mean what they infer.

kathianne...I spent some time working for politicians at the state level...i was the CoS for the maine senate majority leader for a few years...and you really do give all politicians way too much credit. there are many of them...kerry being one of the worst - who stick their foot in their mouths every time they speak extemporaneously....Joe Biden is another.... Kerry would have LOVED to have taken back that word and used terrified or frightened if he could.... he is a babbler who loves to hear himself pontificate. Just like the I voted for it before I ovoted against it. In contect, what he said made sense, but he had no feel for how soundbites work...he was tonedeaf to stuff like that and still is.... Just like Biden would have loved to have never said the clean and articulate comment about Obama. the ones at the state level were even worse.... many democratic legislators had strict orders to never talk without prepared remarks for just that reason.

kathianne...I spent some time working for politicians at the state level...i was the CoS for the maine senate majority leader for a few years...and you really do give all politicians way too much credit. there are many of them...kerry being one of the worst - who stick their foot in their mouths every time they speak extemporaneously....Joe Biden is another.... Kerry would have LOVED to have taken back that word and used terrified or frightened if he could.... he is a babbler who loves to hear himself pontificate. Just like the I voted for it before I ovoted against it. In contect, what he said made sense, but he had no feel for how soundbites work...he was tonedeaf to stuff like that and still is.... Just like Biden would have loved to have never said the clean and articulate comment about Obama. the ones at the state level were even worse.... many democratic legislators had strict orders to never talk without prepared remarks for just that reason.

Me too. Governor and state senate. None were braindead. They knew when they screwed up and let others fix when possible. Kerry, Obama, etc do not fit the idiot category. Obama perhaps the neophyte, but not idiot, which is what would have to be accepted to deal with his announcement day gaffe.

Me too. Governor and state senate. None were braindead. They knew when they screwed up and let others fix when possible. Kerry, Obama, etc do not fit the idiot category. Obama perhaps the neophyte, but not idiot, which is what would have to be accepted to deal with his announcement day gaffe.

my experience is different. I really think that Kerry and Biden especially engage their mouths before their brains quite often...and they are both just a bit too glib.... a combination that results in gaffes such as we are talking about.

my experience is different. I really think that Kerry and Biden especially engage their mouths before their brains quite often...and they are both just a bit too glib.... a combination that results in gaffes such as we are talking about.

Then they do not belong in higher office. Face it, if one cannot get through the general election without lying to get out of problems, diplomacy at the most basic level is out of reach. Even GW could avoid those big issues.

Then they do not belong in higher office. Face it, if one cannot get through the general election without lying to get out of problems, diplomacy at the most basic level is out of reach. Even GW could avoid those big issues.

what lies?

Forum List

Back