The Racist Party - The Democrat Party

He is good for a few snickers, an occasional chuckle, and a rare belly laugh
I have a brother in law that was a Commanding Colonel in the Air Force and as much as I’d like to like the guy, his attitude is such that I can’t. He acts like we all should be genuflecting before him, and he’s a self-proclaimed expert on everything, yet so painfully ignorant half the time, and will never admit when he's wrong (or I'm right). Maineman is painfully similar.

At least with my BIL, I can talk politics with some semblance of reason; you can’t with maineman.

I have a brother in law that was a Commanding Colonel in the Air Force and as much as I’d like to like the guy, his attitude is such that I can’t. He acts like we all should be genuflecting before him, and he’s a self-proclaimed expert on everything, yet so painfully ignorant half the time, and will never admit when he's wrong (or I'm right). Maineman is painfully similar.

At least with my BIL, I can talk politics with some semblance of reason; you can’t with maineman.

Sure you can, all you have to do is agree with eveything he says.

Sure. You'll just play "Lucy and the football" like you did with me about the Saddam-Bin Laden connection.

No sane person would bother with you.

again... if there were any factual basis for proving a Saddam connection with Al Qaeda, this administration and the RNC would be plastering it over every bulletin board and every TV channel on the dial. You have your MILNET stuff.... uncorroborated, unverified, single sourced, unreliable defector- provided snippets...a bunch of dots that you sincerely believe all connect. I do not doubt for a moment the sincerity of your beliefs. You should afford me the same treatment.

I have seen and read all that you have.... and, I have an additional layer of perspective that you do not have...I have lived in the region. I worked in a job where it was my responsibility to get to know the key players in every major faction in Lebanon. It was my job to gain their trust and to use that trust to negotiate cessation of hostilities between those factions and UN forces or IDF forces. That level of experience informs and affects my professional judgment of the situation. I firmly believe that secular baathist dictators have absolutely no reason to provide any substantive assistance to sulafist, wahabbist islamic extremists. They may very well have met and met often, but IMHO, Saddam sure as hell would not train them in tactics that they could use against him and he sure as hell would NEVER give them a weapon of mass destruction - even if he had any - that they could turn around and use against him.

again... if there were any factual basis for proving a Saddam connection with Al Qaeda, this administration and the RNC would be plastering it over every bulletin board and every TV channel on the dial. You have your MILNET stuff.... uncorroborated, unverified, single sourced, unreliable defector- provided snippets...a bunch of dots that you sincerely believe all connect. I do not doubt for a moment the sincerity of your beliefs. You should afford me the same treatment.

I have seen and read all that you have.... and, I have an additional layer of perspective that you do not have...I have lived in the region. I worked in a job where it was my responsibility to get to know the key players in every major faction in Lebanon. It was my job to gain their trust and to use that trust to negotiate cessation of hostilities between those factions and UN forces or IDF forces. That level of experience informs and affects my professional judgment of the situation. I firmly believe that secular baathist dictators have absolutely no reason to provide any substantive assistance to sulafist, wahabbist islamic extremists. They may very well have met and met often, but IMHO, Saddam sure as hell would not train them in tactics that they could use against him and he sure as hell would NEVER give them a weapon of mass destruction - even if he had any - that they could turn around and use against him.

Israel has tried to negotiate with those that want them dead. Hell, the terrorists were shooting at them as they were LEAVING the Gaza strip. They pull out of an area and the trerrorists wuse the area to cross the borders and lauch attacks

I say give peace a chance and kill the enemy

Israel has tried to negotiate with those that want them dead. Hell, the terrorists were shooting at them as they were LEAVING the Gaza strip. They pull out of an area and the trerrorists wuse the area to cross the borders and lauch attacks

I say give peace a chance and kill the enemy

I am confused.

what does that reply have to do with the post that it replied to?

I am confused.

what does that reply have to do with the post that it replied to?

Try reading very s-l-o-w-l-y

You cannot try to reason with people who want to kill you

BTW, there were terrorist training camps and terrorists in Iraq long before the US invaded

There were 54 separate sources. Plus I had given you other summations as well- all dismissed by you on your altar of Liberalism.

So the milnet guy's a defector? Is that what you are calling him now?

no. many of his sources are iraqi defectors. it is fairly well known that Iraqi defectors often times hyped the information that they had in order to make themselves appear more valuable as sources. I am not calling your milnet writer a defector.... I AM calling him a known political hack. As far as your believing his connect the dots scenario, I have already said that I understand full well and accept the fact that you believe that scenario. I have also said that, for a variety of good rational reasons, I do not.

Try reading very s-l-o-w-l-y

You cannot try to reason with people who want to kill you

BTW, there were terrorist training camps and terrorists in Iraq long before the US invaded

my post was in reply to glock about his assertions that Saddam had helped Al Qaeda...and you reply by saying something about Israel and the Gaza strip.

no. many of his sources are iraqi defectors. it is fairly well known that Iraqi defectors often times hyped the information that they had in order to make themselves appear more valuable as sources. I am not calling your milnet writer a defector.... I AM calling him a known political hack. As far as your believing his connect the dots scenario, I have already said that I understand full well and accept the fact that you believe that scenario. I have also said that, for a variety of good rational reasons, I do not.

Because you hate Pres Bush, you see a loss in Iraq as a loss for Bush and that is what matters the most to you

If the terrorists hit the US again, you will smile and start blaming Pres Bush for not doing his job. Even though you and your fellow libs have opposed everything he has tried to defeat the terrorists

Because you hate Pres Bush, you see a loss in Iraq as a los for Bush and that is what matters the most to you

If the terrorists hit the US again, you will smile and start blaming Pres Bush for not doing his job. Even though you and your fellow libs have opposed everything he has tried to defeat the terrorists

that is flat out wrong. Why must you insult just for insult's sake? What matters to me is the safety of America... what matters to me is the unchecked threat posed by islamic extremism. I truly believe that the war in Iraq is hurting our ability to deal with the threat and it is also making the threat more real and more present.

If terrorists hit us again, I will cry...I will be filled with sorrow...and foreboding... and anxiety... I will NOT smile.

Basically, you do not believe any of the 54 separate milnet sources. Is that your position?

that is flat out wrong. Why must you insult just for insult's sake? What matters to me is the safety of America... what matters to me is the unchecked threat posed by islamic extremism. I truly believe that the war in Iraq is hurting our ability to deal with the threat and it is also making the threat more real and more present.

If terrorists hit us again, I will cry...I will be filled with sorrow...and foreboding... and anxiety... I will NOT smile.

Then why do libs want to give US Constitutional right to terrorists? Why do they oppose NSA wiretaps on their phone calls? Why do libs love it when The NY Times prints classified documents on how the US government is tarcking the terrosists? Why do libs wnat to cut and run form Iraq since that is where we are fighting the terrorists? Why did libs have a cow over the hnaging of Saddam? why do libs want every terrorist to have access to the Federal Court system?

I could go on but these are just a few examples of how libs do not want the US to win, and how libs want to undermine the war and Pres Bush

Libs would be so happy if we have another 9-11. Then they can rant and rave how Pres Bush failed again and how only libs can reason with the terrorists and stop the attacks

Forum List

Back