CDZ The Race to Success

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Someone shared this with me...and it's an eye opener.

We all run the same race...but we don't all start out in the same place. And it's not because of anything we did.

I posted this in CDZ to avoid the BS that goes on in Race. I would be curious as to what people think of this and in particular what the narrator is saying.

There is no such thing as true equality. Some Individuals are more naturally gifted than other Individuals.

There is only institutionalized equality.

There is no such thing as true equality. Some Individuals are more naturally gifted than other Individuals.

That's true...but there is a difference between inate abilities and advantages and disadvantages that have nothing to do with your abilities.

How To Stamp Out Cultural Marxism In A Single Generation

That's true...but there is a difference between inate abilities and advantages and disadvantages that have nothing to do with your abilities.

I don't disagree. Dividing and conquering is not the solution, though. It only stimulates the problem. I do accept that there are very real divisions. I'm just not a fan of creating artificial division. Which is precisely what that video did.

Someone shared this with me...and it's an eye opener.

We all run the same race...but we don't all start out in the same place. And it's not because of anything we did.

I posted this in CDZ to avoid the BS that goes on in Race. I would be curious as to what people think of this and in particular what the narrator is saying.

:cry: Eye opener.

I don't disagree. Dividing and conquering is not the solution, though. It only stimulates the problem. I do accept that there are very real divisions. I'm just not a fan of creating artificial division. Which is precisely what that video did.

Exactly what is an artificial division. That video certainly wasn't. It was straight forward.

No success in the OP:

Success not sucess.

That was sadly interesting. Thanks Coyote.

Last edited:
I fixed it. Now to the video and it's message....

Exactly what is an artificial division. That video certainly wasn't. It was straight forward.[/QUOTE]

You're free to disagree.

Last edited:

Exactly what is an artificial division. That video certainly wasn't. It was straight forward.

You're free to disagree.

I very well know that. As are you. But, I am sorry you obviously missed the real point.

upload_2017-11-5_16-29-43.jpeg

Opportunity is also achieved through assuming responsibility, personal initiative, creativity, integrity, and being a spendthrift (knowing what you can do without even though others make fun of you).

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

You're free to disagree.

I very well know that. As are you. But, I am sorry you obviously missed the real point.

It seemed to me that the point was to designate arbitrary victim status to groups of classes based on the presumption of how oppressed they are. Standard cultural Marxist operating procedure.

It's a legit topic, though. I don't disagree that it isn't. I only disagree with the prerequisite.

Proceed.

Last edited:
Dad was blinded in one eye when I was five my brother Pat nearly died of rheumatic fever when I was seven. My work day thereafter started at 3AM and ended at 10 PM for the next three years to pay family medical bills, sorry but if you don't have gumption you are just plain sorry ass lazy.

What about the other end of the spectrum? There are countless examples of kids born into money and privilege and they end up being total losers never achieving anything on their own. Success has little to do with your starting point in life and a lot to do with your will and determination IMO.

Actually I think the video did the exact opposite...think about what you watched and what he was saying.

What are the things that added to the probability of a successful outcome?

A two parent family.
A father in the home.
Access to private education.
Access to a free tutor.
Not having to contribute to supporting your family.
Not having to worry about paying for college.

These are not race specific things - they just happen to disproportionately affect certain ethnic/racial groups. And some of those groups are white. Did you ever read Hillbilly Elegy? Excellant book. But those same things can be applied as well to Appalachia.

No success in the OP:

Success not sucess.

That was sadly interesting. Thanks Coyote.

I'm a terrible speller and always have been. I no longer when people make fun of it. There are more important things to worry about.

Kat, thank you for fixing it :)

What about the other end of the spectrum? There are countless examples of kids born into money and privilege and they end up being total losers never achieving anything on their own. Success has little to do with your starting point in life and a lot to do with your will and determination IMO.

I think it has to do with BOTH.

Forum List

Back