The Rabbi, the note and the messiah

It is really too bad that the Jews on this board don't have a theology that leads to a personal relationship with the Living God. Christians do. No wonder they attack us for our beliefs.

As I''ve said, the Hasedi are hard core bigots and racists, few even know the facts about Judaism. Fortunately they represent only a tiny demographic of ethnic Jews, the ultra-orthodox and Orthodox have little influence these days. You can ignore them for the most part; they were a stagnant dead-end cultural splinter by 300 B.C. Christians are the Jewish sect that is keeping the covenant now, and has the momentum; the racists are just leeching off of them and trying to steal credit, as usual.

I'm not the one who took this off topic, shimon. I'm the one who questioned the motives of you and your "friend."
MY MOTIVES are in the meaning of my name.
EVERYTHING I've done has been for the betterment of mankind. Where were you and your Jesus idol when they asked me to find
Bin Laden? If he is everyone's darling prophet then why did they ask me and not him?
Would he not answer them?
Or did they not have their jet to reach him with?
:)
tmp-cam-854499537.jpg

Last edited:
It is really too bad that the Jews on this board don't have a theology that leads to a personal relationship with the Living God. Christians do. No wonder they attack us for our beliefs.

oh gee-----dingbat is repeating his catechism whore's teaching----"da joooos is jealous of CHRISTIAN JELLY BEANS"

As I''ve said, the Hasedi are hard core bigots and racists, few even know the facts about Judaism. Fortunately they represent only a tiny demographic of ethnic Jews, the ultra-orthodox and Orthodox have little influence these days. You can ignore them for the most part; they were a stagnant dead-end cultural splinter by 300 B.C. Christians are the Jewish sect that is keeping the covenant now, and has the momentum; the racists are just leeching off of them and trying to steal credit, as usual.

AND ----they make cookies out of Christian blood

Yum

COME ON PEOPLE THINK, USE YOUR BRAIN....
When a French writer writes about a French
prophet he uses his French name example
Michelle de Nostradamus even English speaking people call him Michelle and not Michael.
When a Spanish writer writes about a guy named Jose, he doesnct use the name Joe, and even English translation still uses the original language name Jose and not disrespectfully use the nameJoe. So WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU NOT NOTICE A JEWISH WRITER WRITING ABOUT A JEWISH FIGURE, USING A GREEK NAME that was not yet used in that time period and only a later Christian writer would use the terms Jesus and Christ. BEFORE CONSTANTINE JOSEPHUS HAS NO MENTION OF THIS FABLE. ONLY AFTER DOES IS MAGICALLY SHOW UP.

be patient, shev-------they are desperate to get INTO THE "in-crowd"

From their beliefs and teachings, nobody would doubt you did. You Hasidics much prefer Muslims to people from your own sects, and endorse the terrorists in their attacks on Europe and the U.S.

<B>Israeli Settler Rabbi Praises Islamic Takeover Of Europe</B>

Note the fake lie about 'hundreds of years of killing them'. Guess he doesn't know even Jewish historians acknowledge Jewish genocides and willing service in Muslim armies slaughtering Da Evul Xians for centuries, and the bigotry and harassment as privileged officials in Muslim 'governments', and their self-chosen isolation from and snobbery toward their neighbors in Europe.

These are the Jews Rosie claims to have 'grown up around'. lol then they try and snivel about being hapless and innocent for thousands of years. Some were, a lot weren't.

Last edited:

From their beliefs and teachings, nobody would doubt you did.

could you expand on that very meaningless statement? -----whose beliefs ? whose teachings? what beliefs? what teachings? ------who constitutes your "nobody who doubt"????

Michelle de Nostradamus even English speaking people call him Michelle and not Michael.
When a Spanish writer writes about a guy named Jose, he doesnct use the name Joe, and even English translation still uses the original language name Jose and not disrespectfully use the nameJoe. So WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU NOT NOTICE A JEWISH WRITER WRITING ABOUT A JEWISH FIGURE, USING A GREEK NAME that was not yet used in that time period and only a later Christian writer would use the terms Jesus and Christ. BEFORE CONSTANTINE JOSEPHUS HAS NO MENTION OF THIS FABLE. ONLY AFTER DOES IS MAGICALLY SHOW UP.

lol another idiot peddling the Constantine Myth, and Rosie goes along with it.

could you expand on that very meaningless statement? -----whose beliefs ? whose teachings? what beliefs? what teachings? ------who constitutes your "nobody who doubt"????

Racist Rosie, trying to be clever. lol

It does appear that way.

oh gee-----dingbat is repeating his catechism whore's teaching----"da joooos is jealous of CHRISTIAN JELLY BEANS"
You have no theology which leads to God. I do. My faith in God is at the core of my theology. What do you have? Nothing.

The human level is a simple and rather empty level. On the human level one person is one being, and any two persons are two separate beings — just as, in two dimensions (say on a flat sheet of paper) one square is one figure, and any two squares are two separate figures. On the Divine level you still find personalities; but up there you find them combined in new ways which we, who do not live on that level, cannot imagine.

In God's dimension, so to speak, you find a being who is three Persons while remaining one Being, just as a cube is six squares while remaining one cube. Of course we cannot fully conceive a Being like that: just as, if we were so made that we perceived only two dimensions in space we could never properly imagine a cube. If we cannot imagine a three-personal Being, what is the good of talking about Him?" Well, there isn't any good talking about Him. The thing that matters is being actually drawn into that three-personal life.

An ordinary Christian kneels down to say his prayers. He is trying to get into touch with God. He knows that what is prompting him to pray is also God: God, so to speak, inside him. But he also knows that all his real knowledge of God comes through Christ, helping him to pray, praying for him. God is the thing to which he is praying — the goal he is trying to reach. God is also the thing inside him which is pushing him on — the motive power. God is also the road or bridge along which he is being pushed to that goal. So that the whole threefold life of the three-personal Being is actually going on in that ordinary little bedroom where an ordinary man is saying his prayers. The man is being caught up into the higher kind of life while still remaining himself.

And that is how Theology started. People already knew about God in a vague way. Then came a man who claimed to be God; and yet he was not the sort of man you could dismiss as a lunatic. He made them believe Him. They met Him again after they had seen Him killed. And then, after they had been formed into a little society or community, they found God somehow inside them as well: directing them, making them able to do things they could not do before. And when they worked it all out they found they had arrived at the Christian definition of the three-personal God.

Condensed from C.S. Lewis' Mere Christianity - Chapter Two, The Three-Personal God

There isn't anything in the world you could give me or take away from me that would make me join your hate filled circle of "faith."

I'm not the one who took this off topic, shimon. I'm the one who questioned the motives of you and your "friend."
EVERYTHING I've done has been for the betterment of mankind. Where were you and your Jesus idol when they asked me to find
Bin Laden? If he is everyone's darling prophet then why did they ask me and not him?
View attachment 200897
I didn't hear you mention God just now.

View attachment 200897
I didn't hear you mention God just now.
Your reply was ad hominem or in your circumstance Hobelim.
You could not answer to why Jesus is a no show to all the major necessary intercessions including as Shimon eluded to, your own city.
You are saying Jesus hates your city by not warning not interceding, but loves Al Queda by same means of missing in action.
You also avoided answering the simple question: Why did they ask me, but not Jesus?
Avoid the ultimate question much?
What are you affraid of?
tmp-cam--1468837165.jpg

There isn't anything in the world you could give me or take away from me that would make me join your hate filled circle of "faith."

it parrots the shit of 2000 years of filth and murder

for the record---CHASSIDISM is a movement in Judaism which developed in the 18th century
CE -------in the area called THE UKRAINE--
It was a reaction to the filth and stench of the
oppression and murder enacted by the Eastern
Orthodox church----upon jews. Jews under the stench and filth of the legal system of both the eastern orthodox church and Rome were subjected to just about the same restrictions as were jews under the Nuremburg laws. The system was inherited from CONSTANTINE. Even today----in remembrance of that filth----
adherent Chassidim wear clothes that, to
some extent, continue the shit of CONSTANTINE-----for example--they place no BACK PLEAT in their coats since the back pleat was an accommodation to horseback riding-------Pic will explain

ding describes the Essence of his Christianity>>>

"The human level is a simple and rather empty level."

Forum List

Back