The Rabbi, the note and the messiah

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The most venerated ultra-orthodox rabbi in Israel left a note not to be opened until one year after his death in which he would reveal the name of the Messiah. The Rabbi died when he was 108 yrs. old.

After one year the note was opened.

In the note the Rabbi revealed that Jesus is the messiah.

The cryptic prophecies of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri have astonished the world and struck the Jewish Orthodox community like a huge bombshell. He foretold in a message written before his death that he knew the name of the Messiah, and had it sealed away to be revealed one year after his death. The name rocked the Jewish Orthodox world and the Christian world as well!

The Rabbi, the Note and the Messiah

Predictions by Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri - Alamongordo.Com

Judaism: The magic of the late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri

Last edited:
The most venerated ultra-orthodox rabbi in Israel left a note not to be opened until one year after his death in which he would reveal the name of the Messiah. The Rabbi died when he was 108 yrs. old.

The cryptic prophecies of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri have astonished the world and struck the Jewish Orthodox community like a huge bombshell. He foretold in a message written before his death that he knew the name of the Messiah, and had it sealed away to be revealed one year after his death. The name rocked the Jewish Orthodox world and the Christian world as well!

That wasn't a prophesy. It was opening a note a year after his death.

wow prophesy fulfillment is coming hot and heavy.
William, I do not know the author of this, but...

every time a new Pope is elected, there are a lot of rituals in accordance with tradition. Well, there is one that very few people know about.

Shortly after the new Pope is enthroned, the Chief Rabbi seeks an audience. He is shown into the Pope's presence, whereupon he presents the Pope with a silver tray bearing a velvet cushion. On top of the cushion is an ancient, shriveled parchment envelope. The Pope symbolically stretches out his arm in a gesture of rejection.

The Chief Rabbi then retires, taking the envelope with him and does not return until the next Pope is elected. John Paul II was intrigued by this ritual, that's origins were unknown to him. He instructed the best scholars of the Vatican to research it, but they came up with nothing. When the time came and the Chief Rabbi was shown into his presence, he faithfully enacted the ritual of rejection but, as the Chief Rabbi turned to leave, he called him back.

"My brother," the Pope whispered, "I must confess that we Catholics are ignorant of the meaning of this ritual enacted for centuries between us and you, the representative of the Jewish people. I have to ask you, what is it all about?"

The Rabbi shrugs and replies, "But we have no more idea than you do. The origin of the ceremony is lost in the traditions of ancient history." The Pope said, "Let us retire to my private chambers and enjoy a glass of wine together, then with your agreement, we shall open the envelops and discover the secret at last." The Chief Rabbi agreed.

Fortified in their resolve by the wine, they gingerly pried open the curling envelope and with trembling fingers, the Chief Rabbi reached inside and extracted a folded sheet of similarly ancient paper.

As the Pope peered over his shoulder, he slowly opened it. They both gasped with shock.

It was the check for the Last Supper.

Pretty stupid, if you ask me

• Banned

Pretty stupid, if you ask me

No one is.

Given that the Ultra-Orthodox are the Jewish equivalent of Nazis re 'Racial Purity' and 'Racial Superiority' it's obvious why even his son denies the story.

Don't know what to make of it myself. Is there an Israeli version of April Fools Day, where the media has fun posting fake stories?

1)fake news propaganda used to convert Jews by those who claim they worship the same God, thus exposing they are not the same.
2) There was no Yahshua christ figure in the Herod or Pilate era, only a Yeshu of 100bc.
3)Y=H sound in transliteration which is why book of Joshua(Yoshua) is called Hoshea.
U(ewb) is sometimes a V sound.
4) Therefore your fake news even is declaring
Ha(Yah)Sheva (Shua) the Moshiach.

Epic failed falacious attempt at thieving the role at all levels.

Given that the Ultra-Orthodox are the Jewish equivalent of Nazis re 'Racial Purity' and 'Racial Superiority' it's obvious why even his son denies the story.

Don't know what to make of it myself. Is there an Israeli version of April Fools Day, where the media has fun posting fake stories?

Yeah, they once circulated a fantastical story about a dead fish suddenly coming to life and speaking at a market astonishing everyone there...Probably just some inside joke about a follower of Jesus suddenly making sense. A miracle!

BBC NEWS | Americas | 'Talking fish' stuns New York

Last edited:
- link ... was he in an asylum.
No, but he died in 2007.
Last edited: Yesterday at 10:09 PM

there was no link when first posted, he edited latter -

No, but he died in 2007.

isn't that ~ 11 years ago, seems the encore the OP is missing is J still has not returned - * and is never going to. and there never will be a messiah. it's all a pipe dream - for the lazy looking for an easy way out.

No, but he died in 2007.

No, but he died in 2007.

isn't that ~ 11 years ago, seems the encore the OP is missing is J still has not returned - * and is never going to. and there never will be a messiah. it's all a pipe dream - for the lazy looking for an easy way out.

Its not about Jesus returning its about him being revealed by the Spirit of truth and emerging from behind the clouds that have obscured him from sight, his teaching from comprehension, ever since day one.

In that day it will be as if he was again living among us, his revelation as fresh as a new day, sweet as a new wine, except that all eyes will see him.

Last edited:

Yeah, they once circulated a fantastical story about a dead fish suddenly coming to life and speaking at a market astonishing everyone there...Probably just some inside joke about a follower of Jesus suddenly making sense. A miracle!

BBC NEWS | Americas | 'Talking fish' stuns New York

No, but he died in 2007.

No, but he died in 2007.

Its not about Jesus returning its about him being revealed by the Spirit of truth and emerging from behind the clouds that have obscured him from sight, his teaching from comprehension, ever since day one.

In that day it will be as if he was again living among us, his revelation as fresh as a new day, sweet as a new wine, except that all eyes will see him.

... except that all eyes will see him.

hob, you have a J fixation,

they will see the metaphysical truth, it may have been it went to Jesus's head (that) they were what was important, why they were forsaken the same as reading the bible as being necessary when nothing could be further from the truth.

No, but he died in 2007.

No, but he died in 2007.

I thought you god-botherer types had decided Jesus was the messiah something like 3000 years ago?

1)fake news propaganda used to convert Jews by those who claim they worship the same God, thus exposing they are not the same.
2) There was no Yahshua christ figure in the Herod or Pilate era, only a Yeshu of 100bc.
3)Y=H sound in transliteration which is why book of Joshua(Yoshua) is called Hoshea.
U(ewb) is sometimes a V sound.
4) Therefore your fake news even is declaring
Ha(Yah)Sheva (Shua) the Moshiach.

Epic failed falacious attempt at thieving the role at all levels.

About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he was one who performed surprising deeds and was a teacher of such people as accept the truth gladly. He won over many Jews and many of the Greeks. He was the Messiah. And when, upon the accusation of the principal men among us, Pilate had condemned him to a cross, those who had first come to love him did not cease. He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him. And the tribe of the Christians, so called after him, has still to this day not disappeared.

- Jewish Antiquities, 18.3.3 §63
(Based on the translation of Louis H. Feldman, The Loeb Classical Library.)

Last edited:
Josephus - Wikipedia

The Ancient Jewish Historian Josephus on John the Baptizer, Jesus, and James

The above links were banned in the post above....................'Content contains banned words: 12 matched Hebrew characters'
Greenhorn, I have a combined copy of The Wars of the Jews, and the Antiquities of the Jews, old and yellowed and now dusty. I haven't read it in years. But if I recall correctly, the Antiquities begins much like Genesis. What struck me, and I cannot quote after all this time, but what I remember is that after the creation story and the casting out from the Garden of Eden and the Ark, Josephus says that (paraphrased) 'up to this time, Moses was speaking allegorically'. That told me that even the ancients knew the story was a story, an allegory of millennia of formation of life as we know it.

Forum List

Back