The Queen of the Birthers

Mr. Capitalism

Aug 10, 2009
The "birther" movement is being led by Orly Taitz, a lawyer who has filed lawsuits to prove Obama is a Kenyan. Salon did a fantastic interview with her, in which they just let her talk and get out everything she believes. Some highlights:

(Listen to a portion of the unedited interview here.)

Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is a fake. Boring, I know. Per Taitz, Obama's mother concealed his birth in Kenya to avoid having to process her son through immigration, because she stood to lose years' worth of welfare dollars.

It's Barry Soetoro, not Barack Obama. In Taitz's telling, he went to school in Indonesia not as Barack Obama, but as Barry Soetoro. Through his father, he holds Kenyan and British citizenship, and through his stepfather, he has an Indonesian passport.

The president has dozens of Social Security numbers. They're so obviously fraudulent that they mark him as well over a hundred years old, and from Connecticut, and from every other sort of wrong place. In addition to forging his birth certificate, he had a goon tamper with his passport, then just maybe had that goon killed. ("I'm just providing the facts. You can infer anything you want, but here are the facts: This person was cooperating with the FBI. Had to do with passport records, and he was found, shot in the head.") Obama's Selective Service certificate is forged, and a police officer looking into forgery claims was warned off by higher-ups.

FactCheck.org is not to be trusted. FactCheck.org, the debunking site that verified Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate and labeled the Birther conspiracy bunk, is unreliable, says Taitz.

"Oh, oh, oh. Oh, let me tell you about FactCheck. FactCheck does not have one single forensic document expert. They have no expert. So what I have provided has more value than what they have provided. Not only that, did you know that FactCheck.org is an offshoot of Annenberg Foundation, as well as Annenberg Challenge." Which brings us to:

The Annenberg Challenge program for Chicago schools, for which Obama sat on the board, saw hundreds of millions of dollars mysteriously frittered away. Here, I admit I paused to wonder whether the Annenbergs might not be mad at Obama over the fraud at the Annenberg Challenge, and thus unlikely to cover up for his Kenyan-ness by pulling strings at FactCheck.org. But I said nothing to Taitz.

Obama's campaign was guilty of widespread intimidation of Hillary Clinton supporters in the Democratic primaries, perhaps in addition to vote fraud through dead voters. Also Obama or someone working on his behalf has made several attempts on Taitz's life, including tampering with her car.

Google is in on all of this. Taitz hedges and hints as with the gay murders, but she seems to entertain the possibility that Google, or possibly the entire Internet, is part of the plot to cover up Obama's illegitimacy. She muses darkly on the hacking of her PayPal account and the disappearance of her Wikipedia page, as well as hundreds of thousands of lost results for the search "Orly Taitz." She wants to know how else to explain why Google flagged her Web site as a "Reported Attack Site!"

Hundreds of servicemen are getting sick from mysterious vaccinations. Taitz wants some answers on why members of the military are required to receive certain vaccinations. "Did you know that there are hundreds of servicemen, that were vaccinated, and have reported serious, severe side effects of vaccination?" I ask her why there are mandatory vaccinations. "I don't know, and we can ask the Department of Defense. There is no reason provided!" Maybe soldiers going into combat may need certain kinds of immunity?

The flu vaccine is contaminated. "There is another concern in regards to vaccinations," says Taitz, "and vaccination against the swine flu." She starts to tell me about contaminated vaccines in the Czech Republic.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez may have been rigging our elections. He can do this because he owns Sequoia Voting Systems? Did I know this? No. Neither did Google, since searching the Internet seems to indicate it's actually just a group of Venezuelans who own Sequoia, a fact I point out to Taitz.

Taitz is unfazed. "That's another interesting issue, because there was a transfer of shares. And some shares were transferred to company called Smartmatic, out of Florida. And then there were reports that actually, Hugo Chavez and people close to him own a large number of shares of Smartmatic." Oh, and there was another report, says Taitz. "But mainstream media would not talk about it. One of the founders of Smartmatic was in a very strange accident, in a small plane. Both engines gave way, and the plane fell from the sky. Interesting -- it was the sky over Caracas, Venezuela." Haven't I ever wondered how it is that Congress maintains abysmally low popularity but most members are reelected, Taitz asks. I offer the standard response: "Because people distrust the institution of Congress, but like their personal representative? Isn't that what numbers usually show?"

"Not necessarily, not necessarily," says Taitz, and moves along.

You can listen to the conversation and read the whole article here: What Orly Taitz believes | Salon News

Seriously though. The woman is clearly nuts, how can anyone be following the insane crap she says?

The "birther" movement is being led by Orly Taitz, a lawyer who has filed lawsuits to prove Obama is a Kenyan. Salon did a fantastic interview with her, in which they just let her talk and get out everything she believes. Some highlights:

(Listen to a portion of the unedited interview here.)

Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is a fake. Boring, I know. Per Taitz, Obama's mother concealed his birth in Kenya to avoid having to process her son through immigration, because she stood to lose years' worth of welfare dollars.

It's Barry Soetoro, not Barack Obama. In Taitz's telling, he went to school in Indonesia not as Barack Obama, but as Barry Soetoro. Through his father, he holds Kenyan and British citizenship, and through his stepfather, he has an Indonesian passport.

The president has dozens of Social Security numbers. They're so obviously fraudulent that they mark him as well over a hundred years old, and from Connecticut, and from every other sort of wrong place. In addition to forging his birth certificate, he had a goon tamper with his passport, then just maybe had that goon killed. ("I'm just providing the facts. You can infer anything you want, but here are the facts: This person was cooperating with the FBI. Had to do with passport records, and he was found, shot in the head.") Obama's Selective Service certificate is forged, and a police officer looking into forgery claims was warned off by higher-ups.

FactCheck.org is not to be trusted. FactCheck.org, the debunking site that verified Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate and labeled the Birther conspiracy bunk, is unreliable, says Taitz.

"Oh, oh, oh. Oh, let me tell you about FactCheck. FactCheck does not have one single forensic document expert. They have no expert. So what I have provided has more value than what they have provided. Not only that, did you know that FactCheck.org is an offshoot of Annenberg Foundation, as well as Annenberg Challenge." Which brings us to:

The Annenberg Challenge program for Chicago schools, for which Obama sat on the board, saw hundreds of millions of dollars mysteriously frittered away. Here, I admit I paused to wonder whether the Annenbergs might not be mad at Obama over the fraud at the Annenberg Challenge, and thus unlikely to cover up for his Kenyan-ness by pulling strings at FactCheck.org. But I said nothing to Taitz.

Obama's campaign was guilty of widespread intimidation of Hillary Clinton supporters in the Democratic primaries, perhaps in addition to vote fraud through dead voters. Also Obama or someone working on his behalf has made several attempts on Taitz's life, including tampering with her car.

Google is in on all of this. Taitz hedges and hints as with the gay murders, but she seems to entertain the possibility that Google, or possibly the entire Internet, is part of the plot to cover up Obama's illegitimacy. She muses darkly on the hacking of her PayPal account and the disappearance of her Wikipedia page, as well as hundreds of thousands of lost results for the search "Orly Taitz." She wants to know how else to explain why Google flagged her Web site as a "Reported Attack Site!"

Hundreds of servicemen are getting sick from mysterious vaccinations. Taitz wants some answers on why members of the military are required to receive certain vaccinations. "Did you know that there are hundreds of servicemen, that were vaccinated, and have reported serious, severe side effects of vaccination?" I ask her why there are mandatory vaccinations. "I don't know, and we can ask the Department of Defense. There is no reason provided!" Maybe soldiers going into combat may need certain kinds of immunity?

The flu vaccine is contaminated. "There is another concern in regards to vaccinations," says Taitz, "and vaccination against the swine flu." She starts to tell me about contaminated vaccines in the Czech Republic.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez may have been rigging our elections. He can do this because he owns Sequoia Voting Systems? Did I know this? No. Neither did Google, since searching the Internet seems to indicate it's actually just a group of Venezuelans who own Sequoia, a fact I point out to Taitz.

Taitz is unfazed. "That's another interesting issue, because there was a transfer of shares. And some shares were transferred to company called Smartmatic, out of Florida. And then there were reports that actually, Hugo Chavez and people close to him own a large number of shares of Smartmatic." Oh, and there was another report, says Taitz. "But mainstream media would not talk about it. One of the founders of Smartmatic was in a very strange accident, in a small plane. Both engines gave way, and the plane fell from the sky. Interesting -- it was the sky over Caracas, Venezuela." Haven't I ever wondered how it is that Congress maintains abysmally low popularity but most members are reelected, Taitz asks. I offer the standard response: "Because people distrust the institution of Congress, but like their personal representative? Isn't that what numbers usually show?"

"Not necessarily, not necessarily," says Taitz, and moves along.

You can listen to the conversation and read the whole article here: What Orly Taitz believes | Salon News

Seriously though. The woman is clearly nuts, how can anyone be following the insane crap she says?
Wow.

Most of the time someone like this is a sideshow amusement. Obviously crazy, but no real power. However, the birther movement has a lot of momentum on the conservative side of the aisle. And this is the woman leading it, undisputed. I mean wow...

The birth certificate verified by every comptent authority is a fake
Obama has dozens of Social Security numbers
Had a "goon" killed
A police officer was intimidated
FactCheck.org is "in on it"
The governor of Hawaii is "in on it"
The state of Hawaii is "in on it"
The U.S. State Department is "in on it"
At least four different courts are "in on it"
Obama has tried to kill her
Google is "in on it"
The U.S. Military is "in on it"
Hugo Chavez is "in on it"
The Bureau of Vital Statistic is "in on it"

And these folks get all offended when people suggest this is looney? Please.

Every one of the Birther hero's, from "Techdude" to Polarik to Berg to Donfrio to Alan Keyes to Andy Martin to Oily Tits...

Every one, is so flipped out nutcaked somersaultingly loonybin, that there but for the grace of a few dollars and an internet connection,
they would be that stumbling vagrant with outturned pockets or fruithatted Francine with the eyepatch and face moles on the streetcorner who parents shield their children's eyes from...

the one who yelps at passersby all day about the radio waves bouncing off their filings, and how the alien implant in their butt is giving warnings the Zorions from Ark are about to make their interplanetary landing any day now...

I understand. It's all true.

You see, there was this plan that started 49 years ago by an unwed mother to be on food stamps.

She knew that one day, her son would be "president", that was why she got pregnant with a Kenyan.

The only reason she had the baby there is because their health care is so much better than ours.

Then, she secretly snuck back into the US forging documents and somehow getting his birth placed in the local papers because she knew she would need the "evidence" 48 years later.

Too bad she didn't live to see her "scheme" come to fruition. It worked, but then, she always knew it would. It all makes so much sense.

The birth certificate verified by every comptent authority is a fake
Obama has dozens of Social Security numbers
Had a "goon" killed
A police officer was intimidated
FactCheck.org is "in on it"
The governor of Hawaii is "in on it"
The state of Hawaii is "in on it"
The U.S. State Department is "in on it"
At least four different courts are "in on it"
Obama has tried to kill her
Google is "in on it"
The U.S. Military is "in on it"
Hugo Chavez is "in on it"
The Bureau of Vital Statistic is "in on it"

And these folks get all offended when people suggest this is looney? Please.
But if Obama were to simply present his long-form BC he could easily put it to rest.

roflmao.gif

But if Obama were to simply present his long-form BC he could easily put it to rest.
It IS at rest - we just like to keep pointing out how looney the far-right fringers are. It's fun - and NO calories.

Forum List

Back