Origin of Obama = Joker!

Does anyone really care???

Doctored photos of Obama appear every day. Want to see some from Bush? How about Clinton?
Just the meaningless byproduct of morons with too much time on their hands

Doctored photos of Obama appear every day. Want to see some from Bush? How about Clinton?
This one's been howled about by the left and Obamaphiles in general, like it was some really big deal.

You been hiding under a rock?

And one of the answers to the howling was, "Well, there's joker images of Bush and even Cheney too" and the left's answer was, "big deal, this one is raaaaaacist!"

This one's been howled about by the left and Obamaphiles in general, like it was some really big deal.

You been hiding under a rock?

And one of the answers to the howling was, "Well, there's joker images of Bush and even Cheney too" and the left's answer was, "big deal, this one is raaaaaacist!"

I agree I heard interviews by black leftist politicians charging the right with racist attacks on Obama and they use this picture in particular! They say the fringe white right is made Obama as an insane criminal. I just thought it was ironically a fringe leftist that produced it!

Maybe there are other fringe leftist creating this things!

Forum List

Back