The Pussification of Men has taken another one down

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...rice-domestic-abuse-commentary-213719386.html

Stephan A Smith says that women shouldnt provoke a beating. Then his co-worker puts it thru the girl translator 2000 and says this:

michelle-beadle-blasts-stephen-a-smith.jpg

Now he's suspended. Now Stephen has to come out on a "Its good to provoke a beatdown" message. Can we just stop with the bullshit? Everyone knows what Smith is saying but we have to all play this game where he's supposedly promoting beating people. This is just another chapter in the Pussification of Men the 2014 edition.

Some women need a good beating every once in a while, mostly ugly loud mouth liberal femanazis and sissy liberal men. :badgrin:

You should never hit a women unless she hits you first....:badgrin:

I am just joking for the liberals that will be outraged by this post.

What exactly do you think he was trying to say?

I guess I'm a little confused here...what does provocation have to do with beatings?

I consider myself a manly man, and I would absolutely never raise my hand to a woman regardless of provocation short of imminent grievous bodily harm or death.

Last edited:
stupid OP and stupid Smith, i stopped listening to him when he was talking about golf, crap he is not all that good with baskeball for that matter

hint: don't hit anybody except if absolutely necessary in defense of yourself or someone else

if a women is being unfair and bitchy, do what they hate most: ignore them

if they keep it up, get another woman and never think of the other woman

When I was on active duty, it seemed every time I was the Command Duty Officer during one particular tour, there was a domestic dispute in base housing. When we would ride up on the scene, I would silently pray the abuser would take a swing at me. They never did, though.

Every single time, we had to convince the abused spouse to press charges. Every. Single. Time. They never wanted to press charges, and we were in a state that required them to do so before we could charge the abuser. And, every single time, the abused came back to the abuser. Some left for a while to live with family, but they always came back.

I have seen plenty of examples of the abused spouse provoking the abuser. It took me a long time to realize the abuser-abused relationship is one comprised of two very sick and twisted people who complement each other's sickness.

Stephen A. Smith's mistake is assuming the football player's girlfriend provoked the punch to her head.

But one does have to wonder why she married him after that.

Last edited:
probably , MAYBE a gold digger . The sports guy that punched her is rich or has the potential to be rich so he would make a good husband I think . Next up MIGHT be a coupla kids and then she'll be set up and INDEPENDANT until the little ones reach the age of majority !!

So I'm a pussy because I don't beat woman?

You must be the guy who came up with the idea to install baby diaper changing stations in men's rooms. :evil:

Or are you the one who started adding aloe to shaving cream? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Last edited:
When I was on active duty, it seemed every time I was the Command Duty Officer during one particular tour, there was a domestic dispute in base housing. When we would ride up on the scene, I would silently pray the abuser would take a swing at me. They never did, though.

Every single time, we had to convince the abused spouse to press charges. Every. Single. Time. They never wanted to press charges, and we were in a state that required them to do so before we could charge the abuser. And, every single time, the abused came back to the abuser. Some left for a while to live with family, but they always came back.

I have seen plenty of examples of the abused spouse provoking the abuser. It took me a long time to realize the abuser-abused relationship is one comprised of two very sick and twisted people who complement each other's sickness.

Stephen A. Smith's mistake is assuming the football player's girlfriend provoked the punch to her head.

But one does have to wonder why she married him after that.

My guess would be money and fame. But that's a guess.

What exactly do you think he was trying to say?

I guess I'm a little confused here...what does provocation have to do with beatings?

I consider myself a manly man, and I would absolutely never raise my hand to a woman regardless of provocation short of imminent grievous bodily harm or death.

Real men don't beat up women.

The only situations in which hitting a woman (or really anyone for that matter) are defensive ones (self or someone else).

IF , if she is a GOLD DIGGER then I suppose that in her next move she'll start wearing short dresses , mini skirts and provocative clothing around her husband, MAYBE [ching]

Was all that really necessary by Michelle Beadle? what is she 19?

Forum List

Back