I Am Going To Pledge Against Personal Attacks

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I hope others will also. I get overly worked up by pure arrogance, ignorance and blatant antisemitism. I usually go nutz in the Israel threads.

I think better discussion comes when the personal attacks and emotion are removed. I am going to make an attempt to stop doing it.

Note: That pledge does not go to negs! :eusa_angel:

I hope others will also. I get overly worked up by pure arrogance, ignorance and blatant antisemitism. I usually go nutz in the Israel threads.

I think better discussion comes when the personal attacks and emotion are removed. I am going to make an attempt to stop doing it.

Good luck. Some posters just deserve attacks on their person, their character, and anything else about their sad miserable existence.

I tried that. It's just too difficult to keep up with. Some of the people here sorely deserve to be insulted.

Good luck. Some posters just deserve attacks on their person, their character, and anything else about their sad miserable existence.

It's worth a shot!

LMAO! With your anger issues that should last about 24 hours.

LMAO! With your anger issues that should last about 24 hours.

24 hours, man you give me too much credit. I posted this an hour ago and nearly broke it 3x.

Haven't seen you post here in a while Ravi, hope you been well!

Trolls don't care if you're above the fray. You can ignore them, and they'll eventually leave you alone. But they won't stop tearing the shit out of your threads....

I tried that. It's just too difficult to keep up with. Some of the people here sorely deserve to be insulted.

It's worth a shot!
By shot, you mean cheap shot, right?

You and your Butt Buddy, Roudy are two of the most vile excuses for human beings on this board, and I have the Reps to prove it. Grow the fuck up.

You and your Butt Buddy, Roudy are two of the most vile excuses for human beings on this board, and I have the Reps to prove it. Grow the fuck up.

By pledging civility, I would thing that would meet the standard of your personal attack and request for "growing the fuck up!"

By pledging civility, I would thing that would meet the standard of your personal attack and request for "growing the fuck up!"

And the faggot's Rep to me-

GHook93 But do note I add and exception - neg comments. So go go fuck yourself asswipe.

I'm amazed that someone as stupid and reactionary like yourself has found employment outside of being a prison guard for mentally retarded dogs. Take your "civility' and shove it up your ass, scumbag. :eusa_clap:

Fact is some desire and even demand the abuse. I don't get the attraction but - well - there it is. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Check my posts I have broken this pledge once. I used to get all worked up on ignorant comments, usually in the Israel threads. However, I decided not reply in personal attacks or in angry responses. I definitely present my arguments better and it's a more enjoyable place.

Check my posts I have NOT broken this pledge once. I used to get all worked up on ignorant comments, usually in the Israel threads. However, I decided not reply in personal attacks or in angry responses. I definitely present my arguments better and it's a more enjoyable place.

Bad type forgot the NOT, thank you pennywise for pointing that out

I have been "negged" many times, still have not neg repped any poster. There is one poster I'd like to insult but have refrained. Sometimes, responses may seem to be insults even though only facts are stated. I'll take the pledge.

Check my posts I have broken this pledge once. I used to get all worked up on ignorant comments, usually in the Israel threads. However, I decided not reply in personal attacks or in angry responses. I definitely present my arguments better and it's a more enjoyable place.

It is 16 Aug now. Do you still have the pledge. I don't want to be mad at anybody but some people they get mad at me. So how do you present your argument better. I want to try this because I want this t o be enjoyable place also

Forum List

Back