The pronoun "I".....and Donald Trump

... a well-developed rep as a laughingstock asshole...

Its rather ironic that Trump states that the world is laughing at us, without acknowledging that he is somewhat "correct" since the world is laughing as to why there are so many idiots in our country who are actually supporting Trump-the-Clown.

Please don't strain your brain cells too much in coming up with such "insightful" and well-worded responses.

I bitched about obama's excessive use of it, I bitch about Trump's as well therefore, E.D.'s post is a lie and he is liar.

Sad for you that you weren't able to understand my concise and self-explanatory post and needed further explanation.

If Trump becomes President..........can he get a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing like Obama......................

Just asking......

:eusa_shhh:

... a well-developed rep as a laughingstock asshole...

Its rather ironic that Trump states that the world is laughing at us, without acknowledging that he is somewhat "correct" since the world is laughing as to why there are so many idiots in our country who are actually supporting Trump-the-Clown.

It's weird --- Rump is certainly not the first to engage in self-absorbed egomania. The weird thing is --- how can anybody line up to buy it? Boggles the mind.

Would it make y'all feel better if he said "we" or "my fellow Americans"? Get real lefties, is that all ya got?

No, no, no....I do NOT want Trump to change his rhetoric and megalomania.....are you insinuating that I would want Trump to win????? :wink_2:

Just think that the very best way to shut the heck up the likes of Trump, would be to ask him to give a speech without the pronoun "I"......What would he do if he couldn't say"

I am rich
I am awesome
I will make America great
etc.

Basically, Trump is exercising the Wall Street methodology of a "hostile takeover" of the political process, but offering virtually nothing as to plans to actually implement his rhetoric.

You know he said the bible was his favorite book, then couldn't quote a single verse out it when asked. It's probably because his name isn't in the bible-LOL.

This is the typical Donald Trump speech. He's even invented his own dictionary--(these "bigly") "i am going to do something really--really BIGLY--LOL "(Iran is taking over Iraq "and they're taking it over bigly")
Donald Trump is running for president, and he is already hilarious

Just think that the very best way to shut the heck up the likes of Trump, would be to ask him to give a speech without the pronoun "I"......What would he do if he couldn't say"

I am rich
I am awesome
etc.

Basically, Trump is exercising the Wall Street methodology of a "hostile takeover" of the political process, but offering virtually nothing as to plans to actually implement his rhetoric.

You forgot I hate your fuckin commie guts.

I am rich
I am awesome
etc.

You know he said the bible was his favorite book, then couldn't quote a single verse out it when asked. It's probably because his name isn't in the bible-LOL.

This is the typical Donald Trump speech. He's even invented his own dictionary--(these "bigly") "i am going to do something really--really BIGLY--LOL "(Iran is taking over Iraq "and they're taking it over bigly")
Donald Trump is running for president, and he is already hilarious

We're going on eight years with a buffoon living in the WH, we do not need another four of the same. He may not be pc (which is fine), he may speak his mind (which is fine), he may even have a few valid points now and again (which is fine), but he is narcissistic, over-bearing, rude, and anything but presidential. Most importantly? He is NOT a conservative, he is a D in R clothing. Why so many Rs are supporting him is beyond me. Cult of personality has taken over ... again. Blind fools.

Obungles favorite word is "me" and "I", watch any speech. Oh and Bush...
Notice how the same hypocrites who had a shit fit every time Obama used the word I, and posted the count after any speech, are ready to kiss Drumpf's fat white ass every time he uses the word I.

I'm not a huge Trump fan so your idiotic little rant is meaningless. But I do enjoy how he gets you and your fellow left tard's panties in a bunch

I am rich
I am awesome
etc.

Still obsessed with Trump, are you, gnat?

What is it about Trump that progressives dislike so much? He clearly is a big gov progressive. Is it that he wants to stop the flow of illiterate D voting illegals from continuing to enter our country? Or, is it just so simple as he is running as an R, so progs hate him?

What is it about Trump that progressives dislike so much? He clearly is a big gov progressive. Is it that he wants to stop the flow of illiterate D voting illegals from continuing to enter our country? Or, is it just so simple as he is running as an R, so progs hate him?

Nah....not really......A clown is a clown regardless of the D or R label.

What does that make Cankles and Bernie?

What does that make Cankles and Bernie?

Hillary?

Lazarus...She keeps rising from the dead.

Bernie?

Methusalah

Trump has a healthy self image for good reason - look at his life!

He lives a life most people can only dream of.

Trump's got it all- great family, a gorgeous wife, a thriving business, good health, fame, and a billion $$ in the bank. Yeah, he's got plenty of reasons to be proud.

Yup he's a success and proud of it.

He's a guy who can get things done and has a slew of things he wants to get done.

The only thing Barry did was saddle the American taxpayer with the ACA which is affordable for no one except those being subsidized by we the taxpayer. His signature legislation is a POS just like him.

I am rich
I am awesome
etc.

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action

‘I,’ ‘Me’—Obama Uses First-Person Pronoun 117 Times in 1 Speech

Forum List

Back