The Profile change no more keeping threads and posts

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
The forum to change the procedure?

Why I can not retrieve my old threads to make updates if needed?

I think something is wrong with the system Dalia. I dont figure this was done on purpose. I can understand not searching for threads from 8 years ago. But 3 days ago? Has to be a malfunction somewhere.

I think something is wrong with the system Dalia. I dont figure this was done on purpose. I can understand not searching for threads from 8 years ago. But 3 days ago? Has to be a malfunction somewhere.
I think it's for everyone, you have one thread of today saved, i hope it will come back like before ?

Where did you read that? I don't know what you mean?
When you go to your profile you have the button Posting and after you need to go at the bottom of the page you have Find all threads by Dalia it does not have my old thread anymore
Wow. I never even knew you could do that.
Yes, I know a few days ago the whole system was melting down and the search function had to be repaired. Apparently it's not all the way fixed. Other people have been mentioning this too. It's not on purpose.

I think it's for everyone, you have one thread of today saved, i hope it will come back like before ?
me too!

When you go to your profile you have the button Posting and after you need to go at the bottom of the page you have Find all threads by Dalia it does not have my old thread anymore
Wow. I never even knew you could do that.
Yes, I know a few days ago the whole system was melting down and the search function had to be repaired. Apparently it's not all the way fixed. Other people have been mentioning this too. It's not on purpose.
I hope , i create several threads sometimes it is at times and I like to update the novelties.

yeah whats up with that,have you gotten any answers on that?
No, but now they know and maybe it will come back like before ?

This is a bit tricky. When you click that Find all Threads -- it will display the first 16 or 18 pages or so. If your thread list has become LONGER than that -- go down to the bottom of the LAST page and find a link that says "Find Older Threads". If you're not USING that link to "get older" -- you'll never see the ones beyond beyond the 1st set of retrieved threads.

Try that -- Lemme know if it helps.

upload_2017-10-22_11-6-46.jpeg

Or call...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

This is a bit tricky. When you click that Find all Threads -- it will display the first 16 or 18 pages or so. If your thread list has become LONGER than that -- go down to the bottom of the LAST page and find a link that says "Find Older Threads". If you're not USING that link to "get older" -- you'll never see the ones beyond beyond the 1st set of retrieved threads.

Try that -- Lemme know if it helps.
Thank you everything is back to normal, I was able to find my old threads.:)

Forum List

Back