Is There Any Way That We Can Solve The Duplicate Threads Issue?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm asking because I actually care. I don't want to make extra work for the staff team so I search for popular topics first before I post threads about them.

However, sometimes their keywords don't match up with my own. Any way to solve this issue?

I'm asking because I actually care. I don't want to make extra work for the staff team so I search for popular topics first before I post threads about them.

However, sometimes their keywords don't match up with my own. Any way to solve this issue?
I have the same problem, Road Runner. I'm just not a psychic nor a prophet. Sometimes my posts stand, sometimes they don't. When they don't, I try to locate the thread that originally is credited due to the time and date and live with the results. I'm usually pretty interested in the topic, so I just accept that the date is correct, put my 2 cents in, and let it go at that. I just think of it as an exercise in philosophy. :muahaha:

Politics and Current Events are usually the best places to look to see if a thread already exists on a particular topic. If a link is being used, the search feature is a good place to start - type in a few of the words in the title. Example: Trump New Hampshire

I figure duplicate threads are just going to happen.

What is done with them is another matter.
Exactly! There's really nothing to stress about over it. I've seen many where 2 or more people posted about the same topic within a minute or two of each other. Those are the best for merging since they were more than likely being written at the same time. Those that are posted hours, even days apart is another matter entirely.

Exactly! There's really nothing to stress about over it. I've seen many where 2 or more people posted about the same topic within a minute or two of each other. Those are the best for merging since they were more than likely being written at the same time. Those that are posted hours, even days apart is another matter entirely.
Personally, I think you should spank them.

I learned a long time ago, that a site with many members, will have many that have constant news tabs open.
No matter the topic, someone else will get it posted up at the speed of light. Some may even disillusion themselves, that being a chronic thread starter is a badge of honor.

They're going to do it regardless, so I just wait.

ever since i went totally badlands with most ops, all issues vanished and my responses increased more...............it is an insect repellant for moderators[ and report button pushers[

Forum List

Back