The primary reason Louisiana is one of the wealthiest states in the Union

States with the Highest Percent Black or African American Population - All States Sorted from Highest to Lowest

Mississippi
36.3%
Louisiana
32.5%

Oh wait. Maybe taxation isn't the reason these states are so poor.

Last edited:
You must be talking about a different Louisiana than the one I know.

Louisiana has the second highest poverty rate in the country.

But it is poor because all that oil wealth is sucked out of the state. Very little of it goes to LA.

Texas did it right.

But it is poor because all that oil wealth is sucked out of the state. Very little of it goes to LA.

Texas did it right.

Louisiana has low taxes - so obviously our economy is fucking awesome.

New York has the highest that's why everyone there is poor and no one wants to live there.

Last edited:

Texas did it right.

New York has the highest that's why everyone there is poor and no one wants to live there.

New York has a pretty high poverty rate, too.

6 out of the 7 states which have no state income tax have much lower poverty rates than New York.

It is a mistake to make a conclusion from only two data points (taxes and poverty rate).

Last edited:

Texas did it right.

6 out of the 7 states which have no state income tax have much lower poverty rates than New York.

It is a mistake to base a conclusion on a single data point.

We aint talkin about just income tax, we're talking about total taxation.

States with the Highest Percent Black or African American Population - All States Sorted from Highest to Lowest

Mississippi
36.3%
Louisiana
32.5%

race baiter....You just can't wait for someone to call you the fucking RACIST you are, so you can say...."see...they're playing the race card!"

So......Fucking racist piece of shit. There scumbag....go for it.

What the fuk are you rethugs saying; that low taxes do not equal prosperity? Don't tell me that.
I have learned from snipper that the goverment does not create jobs. Unless they be the much loved defense industry jobs. And that low taxes means more prosperity for all.

Ain't it the truth?

Mississippi
36.3%
Louisiana
32.5%

race baiter....You just can't wait for someone to call you the fucking RACIST you are, so you can say...."see...they're playing the race card!"

So......Fucking racist piece of shit. There scumbag....go for it.

I know you really don't want to face the truth, but poverty is highly correlated to race factors.

It is a mistake to base a conclusion on a single data point.

We aint talkin about just income tax, we're talking about total taxation.

Exactly how did they come up with these "total taxation" figures? These folks started with an agenda, or did you miss the part that they are advocates. Ever thought they may have started with a conclusion and then come up with numbers to support them.

LA should be very rich with the Mississippi delta; she has been raped of wealth.

Texas did it right.

It is a mistake to make a conclusion from only two data points (taxes and poverty rate).

Not when you are a pathetic Partisan Hack who cares more about Effect than getting it right.

Forum List

Back