The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Yes, we saw it go from 10% to 4.7% under Obama. A whopping 53% decrease.

While under Trump, it went from 4.7% to 6.3%. A 34% increase.

Obama got elected right at the end of a recession, which is the best time to get elected. Good fortune is the only thing his numbers reflect. On the other hand, Trump got elected at the end of a long expansion, which is the worst time to be elected. A recession is almost inevitable. Furthemore, COVID occurred during Trump's administration. You deliberately ignored that fact.

The GOP crap propaganda machine told their minions that the vaccines were dangerous when in fact they were perfectly safe and 94% effective in the beginning, could have ended the whole thing. Also, the jobs people don't want seem to be crappy GOP jobs low pay and few benefits if any. Great job!

What is your explanation for the low employment rate?
If they were so effective, then why did I get COVID when I was vaccinated?

Dims have been pushing the low paying jobs meme since they invented economic statistics. The fact is that the average wage went up by $5000 during the Trump administration. It was flat during the Obama administration, and it's been declining under Biden.

The labor force participation rate is lower than it has been in years past because the large Baby Boom Generation is retiring from the work force. This will likely keep the labor force participation rate at a lower level for many years to come. The last of the Baby Boom generation won't reach age 65(when many people start to retire) until 2028.
Hmmmm nice propaganda answer. I would say its more because of lazy Dimbos not really wanting to take any of the many available jobs.

Obama got elected right at the end of a recession, which is the best time to get elected. Good fortune is the only thing his numbers reflect. On the other hand, Trump got elected at the end of a long expansion, which is the worst time to be elected. A recession is almost inevitable. Furthemore, COVID occurred during Trump's administration. You deliberately ignored that fact.

I ignored nothing, fucking moron. I posted facts.

By the way, the 7 year expansion of job growth didn't end when Obama left office. To his credit, it continued expanding for another 3 years under Trump until covid.

I ignored nothing, fucking moron. I posted facts.

By the way, the 7 year expansion of job growth didn't end when Obama left office. To his credit, it continued expanding for another 3 years under Trump until covid.
You mean to Trump's credit.

Hmmmm nice propaganda answer. I would say its more because of lazy Dimbos not really wanting to take any of the many available jobs.

LOL

Aside from your made up nonsense, the LFPR began dropping in 2008, coinciding with the first year of SS retirement eligibility. So yeah, a big factor was due to baby boomers retiring.

Obama inherited 15 percent unemployment. By the time he left it was 4.5 percent. Trump inherited a growing economy built by Obama and rode it while taking credit for creating it. The racist right gladly credited trump for work he didn't do.

Biden inherited over 10 percent unemployment from Trump and still now the right wants to credit Trump for what Biden has rebuilt.

Obama inherited 15 percent unemployment.

7.8%

Trump inherited a growing economy built by Obama

1.7% in 2016 was awesome!

Biden inherited over 10 percent unemployment from Trump

6.3%

The GOP crap propaganda machine told their minions that the vaccines were dangerous when in fact they were perfectly safe and 94% effective in the beginning, could have ended the whole thing. Also, the jobs people don't want seem to be crappy GOP jobs low pay and few benefits if any. Great job!

What is your explanation for the low employment rate?

Dumbfuck.
The Democrats screamed that Trump's Vaccines were dangerous.

Damn you are fucking delusional.

Obama inherited 15 percent unemployment.

7.8%

Trump inherited a growing economy built by Obama

1.7% in 2016 was awesome!

Biden inherited over 10 percent unemployment from Trump

6.3%
What was unemployment before the idiot Dims shut down the economy and layed everyone off or fired them for not geetting the jab?

What was unemployment before the idiot Dims shut down the economy and layed everyone off or fired them for not getting the jab?

1696612338513.png

Considering he was given an economy losing 700k jobs/month and he turned it around in 9 months, at which point UE was at 10.3%, the pub outlook is gibberish.

No country is doing better than us NOW and they're waiting for us to pull them out of this gigantic Pub mess, if the Pubs would allow it, TOTAL DUPE of gloom and doom a-holes...We had 2.5% growth last year, with the Pubs and ignorant dupes fekking things up and moaning all the way. PFFFT!!
I give presidents credit if they increase the number of Federal Government workers but little more. For example. Biden cancelled building the wall. Now he says he must work on the Wall under the Trump law. This means since taking office, he has violated the law he says now he must follow. So he gets credit for killing wall building jobs and credit for reviving the jobs of building the very necessary wall.

But Bushed caused the unemployment, and the GOP House has stopped future stimulus.

Most Americans realize this, which is why Mitt lost. Mittens is part of the party most Americans hold responsible for the unemployment, and so they justifiably defeated him.

Conservatives only have themselves to blame.
They say liars can use lying figures. And the above proves the case.

As usual, you ignore the overwhelmingly demofascist covid lockdowns. Typical.

LOL

Why you calling Trump a "demofascist?" He recommended it...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

LOL

Why you calling Trump a "demofascist?" He recommended it...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

LIMITED. The demofascists extended it for months.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

George Bush.
And guess who caused the "great recession"?
I as Biden is wont to say "absolutely guarantee"!!! That all of you are totally unaware of the major cause of the 2008 recession that WRONGFULLY Blames Bush when the start of the mortgage bubble was due to Obama's lawsuit in 1995!!!
FACTS not made up information!!!

"Obama leverage the 1995 lawsuit against Citibank in Chicago that caused the housing collapse!"
That settlement was only the tip of the iceberg.
When Citibank, in April 1998, sought federal approval for a merger with Travelers Group, it only got OK from the Clinton administration progressives after it promised
in May to provide $115 billion for anti-redlining loans.

Anti-redlining promises made by other financial institutions added up to $600 billion between 1993 and 1998, according to a 2000 Treasury Department report.

It was the progressive dreams of Barack Obama that would crash the nation's economy in 2008, wipe out at least $4 trillion in equity and help keep the unemployment rate above 8% for four years.

As president, Obama would blame his predecessor, George W. Bush, and Wall Street.

But before the housing market finally collapsed, it was a young lawyer named Barack Obama who helped put the wrecking ball in motion.

Barack Obama was one of many Chicago activists who pioneered the national subprime real estate bubble, which contributed to the financial scandal which has affected the whole country.

The article is titled “With landmark lawsuit Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African Americans,” and contains the following quote:
Fay Clayton, a Chicago progressive activist, initiated the discrimination lawsuit in 1994. Obama’s employer, a lawyer named Judson Miner, allied with Clayton to file a class-action lawsuit a year later.”

The suit was filed against Citibank on behalf of several African-Americans based on allegations that it had refused to issue them mortgage loans.

Originally the suit named only three plaintiffs, but it grew to a total of 186. In 1995,
Obama represented almost half of the 186 clients in his landmark lawsuit against Citibank.

Eventually, Citibank settled the suit in 1997. Their top executives negotiated with the Clinton administration “to bargain for their future.
Their future was at stake because of a successful campaign by Obama’s allies In Chicago.”

Forum List

Back