The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

No, gramps you posted GDP figures and claimed it was a recession. But you were proven wrong by your utter inability to link an article confirming your claim of a reported recession in 2014.
I was proven right by articles I posted confirming what everybody knows a recession to be - 2 or more consective quarters of falling GDP growth %. Ho hum. Why do I bother talking to nitwits ?

FALSE! And Faun is equally stupid for posting thanks to that stupid post. Both Obama & Biden had a number of recessions, and I already posted the BEA charts proving it, You're a numbskull.

If there is any correlation between political parties and recessions, it is certainly between Democrats and recessions. With posters like you and Faun around here, Republicans hardly need to campaign at all. You are bringing up all their talking points. HA HA HA/ Thanks, man!
Let’s see your definition bozo instead of your made up shit.

I was proven right by articles I posted confirming what everybody knows a recession to be - 2 or more consective quarters of falling GDP growth %. Ho hum. Why do I bother talking to nitwits ?
You only talk with nit wits while looking in the mirror shaving.

Nope. You claim there was a recession in 2014
But nobody reported one, because there wasn't one, because you're too retarded to know what a recession is. That's the reason you can't produce a single article saying there was a recession on 2014.

:dance:

You can't read this?

FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “these batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained."

It proves you wrong.
That doesn't change a damn thing of what I said. Sure, there's a red line behind the blue line. It is how they appear that is important.

Along the line of 1.5 millon votes, we see 2 horizontal lines. A blue line showing LESS than 1.5m, and a red line showing MORE than 1.5m.
That is the CORRECT report of the voting.

Then another highly unusual (vertical) line is added INCORRECTLY, and obviously for no purpose other than to throw the election (won by Trump) over to Biden. This ridiculous vertical line suddenly appeared after a few hours of vote reporting stopped. It rose straight up to where it was higher than the red Trump line.
Phony as a $3 bill, and everybody knows it, You and your simplistic pals here are simply making fools of yourselves.

That doesn't change a damn thing of what I said. Sure, there's a red line behind the blue line. It is how they appear that is important.

Along the line of 1.5 millon votes, we see 2 horizontal lines. A blue line showing LESS than 1.5m, and a red line showing MORE than 1.5m.
That is the CORRECT report of the voting.

Then another highly unusual (vertical) line is added INCORRECTLY, and obviously for no purpose other than to throw the election (won by Trump) over to Biden. This ridiculous vertical line suddenly appeared after a few hours of vote reporting stopped. It rose straight up to where it was higher than the red Trump line.
Phony as a $3 bill, and everybody knows it, You and your simplistic pals here are simply making fools of yourselves.

It proves you wrong, gramps. You claimed there was no red line there. I proved there is, it was just behind the blue line. You claimed Biden got 100% of the votes in that dump. I proved you're full of shit. And no, reporting hadn't stopped. That's just another lie you tell.

Nope. You claim there was a recession in 2014
But nobody reported one, because there wasn't one, because you're too retarded to know what a recession is. That's the reason you can't produce a single article saying there was a recession on 2014.
HA HA HA - Faun, you like making fool out of your self ? How many times have you been WRONG in this thread (with all you laughingstock jesters following you around) ?

Nobody reported a recession in 2014 ? FALSE! The BEA reported one - here it is >> 5,2 to 4.7 to 1.8
united-states-gdp-growth.png

Now I'm going back to my important TV show (Gunsmoke, and stop wasting time with UNimportant you. :biggrin:

HA HA HA - Faun, you like making fool out of your self ? How many times have you been WRONG in this thread (with all you laughingstock jesters following you around) ?

Nobody reported a recession in 2014 ? FALSE! The BEA reported one - here it is >> 5,2 to 4.7 to 1.8

Now I'm going back to my important TV show (Gunsmoke, and stop wasting time with UNimportant you. :biggrin:

That is not a recession, it was not reported as one.

The gray lines are all the official BEA recessions...

1689097835724.png

LOL

You lose again, gramps. Too easy.

I challenged you to show someone reporting a recession in 2014 but instead, you show an image where the word, recession, is nowhere to be found. Hence, they didn't report a recession.

Last edited:

That's not a recession, moron.

Spot the lie...

Gramps posted a link that says this is a recession...

A common definition is two consecutive quarters of decline in GDP

But gramps posted...

I was proven right by articles I posted confirming what everybody knows a recession to be - 2 or more consective quarters of falling GDP growth %

I highlighted the part gramps added which doesn't even appear in the definition he linked.

LOL

You lose again, gramps. Too easy.

I challenged you to show someone reporting a recession in 2014 but instead, you show an image where the word, recession, is nowhere to be found. Hence, they didn't report a recession.

But he has a chart
1689103539782.png

But he has a chart.
Not just any chart. It's one from the fivethirtyeight organization (and signed by them), which shows the fraudulent vote dumps for Biden, that Democrats used to steal the state away from Trump.

Unlike the one from Faun (unsigned & ripped & altered from the fivethirtyeight chart), attempting to discredit the fivethirtyeight chart, and make it appear that Trump got vote dumps too. Yeah ? NO.

So now you know the lunatic who you are following around like his little puppy dog. If you're going to be somebody's dog in this forum, at least make it somebody whose brains aren't scrambled, and doesn't have half of the forum putting him on IGNORE. :rolleyes:

Not just any chart. It's one from the fivethirtyeight organization (and signed by them), which shows the fraudulent vote dumps for Biden, that Democrats used to steal the state away from Trump.

Unlike the one from Faun (unsigned & ripped & altered from the fivethirtyeight chart), attempting to discredit the fivethirtyeight chart, and make it appear that Trump got vote dumps too. Yeah ? NO.

So now you know the lunatic who you are following around like his little puppy dog. If you're going to be somebody's dog in this forum, at least make it somebody whose brains aren't scrambled, and doesn't have half of the forum putting him on IGNORE. :rolleyes:

Nothin' fraudulent about it.

Don't forget, you've proven you don't know how to read a line chart.

It was a sarcastic remark. Don’t make it anything else. That you’re even giving this joker more time than me, simply means you take him seriously.

It was a sarcastic remark. Don’t make it anything else. That you’re even giving this joker more time than me, simply means you take him seriously.
No. I just don't like to see him abuse/insult other posters as he habitually does, lie constantly, and abuse organizations like fivethirtyeight, by taking their material and doctoring it for his ends.

Whatever ass kicking he gets, he deserves.

No. I just don't like to see him abuse/insult other posters as he habitually does, lie constantly, and abuse organizations like fivethirtyeight, by taking their material and doctoring it for his ends.

Whatever ass kicking he gets, he deserves.
Of course he does. It’s simply our responsibility to remind them or anyone else that made up shit doesn’t go unanswered.

Forum List

Back