The president skipping Nerd Prom is a big deal… for the media

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I love the term Nerd Prom. And, I along with millions of Americans are glad the president isn't going to bother to attend.

To hear the amount of consternation coming from the cable news community you’d think that the United States was about to invade Canada. Shock waves are roiling the press over President Trump’s Twitter announcement saying that he would not be attending this year’s White House Correspondents Dinner. Could this be the end of Nerd Prom? (The Hill)

More @ The president skipping Nerd Prom is a big deal… for the media - Hot Air

One Orange clown won't stop the entertainment. He won't be there to be torn to shreds, but we all know he will watch it and swell up like a bullfrog every time the place bursts out laughing at a joke at his expense. It will be HELL for a narcissist like him.

I love the term Nerd Prom. And, I along with millions of Americans are glad the president isn't going to bother to attend.

To hear the amount of consternation coming from the cable news community you’d think that the United States was about to invade Canada. Shock waves are roiling the press over President Trump’s Twitter announcement saying that he would not be attending this year’s White House Correspondents Dinner. Could this be the end of Nerd Prom? (The Hill)

More @ The president skipping Nerd Prom is a big deal… for the media - Hot Air

no, his (and your) contempt for norms is pathetic and noteworthy. the fact that telling the truth about him offends trump loon sensibilities speaks volumes

Actually I am surprised that DJT is not going.

It is a great clown show, and he would get to spoof BHO there as well ...

"... these are the things that keep me awake at night ... ."

Actually I am surprised that DJT is not going.

It is a great clown show, and he would get to spoof BHO there as well ...

"... these are the things that keep me awake at night ... ."

he has no sense of humor about himself. and after the al smith dinner, he knows he isn't funny. and the last thing he wanted is for them to make fun of him excluding the legitimate media from white house press briefings

Trump can't take a joke. He doesn't have a sense of humor. Also he is a pussy who talks a lot of shit then can't take the blowback like most of his base.

Forum List

Back