The post human world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Post-Human World

Famine, plague, and war. These have been the three scourges of human history. But today, people in most countries are more likely to die from eating too much rather than too little, more likely to die of old age than a great plague, and more likely to commit suicide than to die in war.

A conversation about the end of work, individualism, and the human species with the historian Yuval Harari

---------------------------------------------

Our technology is great, but man does it seem like it is taking over in so many ways from jobs , and they are even pushing it to lovers. Makes one wonder if eventually we will live in a world like we've seen in all those so called SCI FI movies. Or might humanity be devastated before this can all take place. All it would take to wipe out a big percentage of the population is a grid down a month long.

The Post-Human World

Famine, plague, and war. These have been the three scourges of human history. But today, people in most countries are more likely to die from eating too much rather than too little, more likely to die of old age than a great plague, and more likely to commit suicide than to die in war.

A conversation about the end of work, individualism, and the human species with the historian Yuval Harari

---------------------------------------------

Our technology is great, but man does it seem like it is taking over in so many ways from jobs , and they are even pushing it to lovers. Makes one wonder if eventually we will live in a world like we've seen in all those so called SCI FI movies. Or might humanity be devastated before this can all take place. All it would take to wipe out a big percentage of the population is a grid down a month long.
Gee Mindy,that sounds somewhat depressing....but I don't do depression ever....Time to stop all this negative Bollocks which confuse so many..Start talking...Start Communicating...Man and Womankind are not Robots but too many people are acting like it.......Become an Individual again with all our quirks ..to be a Human is a great thing....You have to LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE.......and LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE...wether you be Young or wether you be Old...You can still let the Goodtimes Roll.......JUST DO IT...I have a saying which I live by........all two letter words......IF IT IS TO BE,IT IS UP TO ME.....just Ribbit

Forum List

Back