DARPA to resurrect top secret pandora project

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DARPA to Resurrect Top-Secret “PANDORA Project”
upload_2017-2-23_10-14-33.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, is embarking on a new program, called RadioBio, to determine whether cells are able to exchange information with EM signals and, if so, what the cells are saying and how they do it. This new initiative seems very close to the once TOP-SECRET “PANDORA Project”. Follow us on Twitter: @Intel_Today
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARPA is so beyond evil, but they come across as wanting to help humans/humanity. When in reality they do nothing more than create machines that will invade our very minds, bodies, and even as far as the soul.
There is nothing ethical about this. Science is not God and the sooner the idiots who get off on this learn technology always fails , and it always bites it's own creators in their own asses. The sad part is it takes while to do it.

Technology is great , a lot of it is really cool, but sadly sickening Governments get a hold of it and use it against the population, dictating and controlling them.............

The best thing that can happen to humanity is the entire grid goes down , if you are a survivor you will make it through if you are a techie addict sucks to be you I guess.

Don't get me wrong I love technology it is a great, great tool but when it gets to the point in invades our minds, bodies, and soul WITH OUT our knowledge there is nothing cool about that whatsoever.

Don't get me wrong I love technology it is a great, great tool but when it gets to the point in invades our minds, bodies, and soul WITH OUT our knowledge there is nothing cool about that whatsoever.

One would think that this is not a political issue for anyone. It is not a left or right issue. It is a human rights issue when 'beasts' attempt to control other peoples minds via their devices.

• Banned

One would think that this is not a political issue for anyone. It is not a left or right issue. It is a human rights issue when 'beasts' attempt to control other peoples minds via their devices.

It might sound crazy , but all the movies many thought were SCI FI, Many of them aren't SCI FI, using movies/ media etc is a way to acclimate the public into accepting this technology. so when the gov. asses decided the public is ready to accept it all without freaking out the release a real version of it , whatever that might be.

For example you know how in many movies we see those Glass looking Computer screens where no keyboard just swipe it around. it's kind of see through etc.

Yeah knowt hat we already have that..............

Another crazy example Harry Potters invisible cloaks we already have that too sometimes they play it off as " It needs to be updated, or improved etc..

So those are just two examples..

• Banned

I know the first response sounded totally crazy with invisible cloak so check it out lol

It might sound crazy , but all the movies many thought were SCI FI, Many of them aren't SCI FI, using movies/ media etc is a way to acclimate the public into accepting this technology. so when the gov. asses decided the public is ready to accept it all without freaking out the release a real version of it , whatever that might be.

For example you know how in many movies we see those Glass looking Computer screens where no keyboard just swipe it around. it's kind of see through etc.

Yeah knowt hat we already have that..............

Another crazy example Harry Potters invisible cloaks we already have that too sometimes they play it off as " It needs to be updated, or improved etc..

So those are just two examples..
I have pondered the same thing at times but then the spirit can project through anyone to give notice for things to watch for if people are paying attention. The only reason I consider it that away ^ is because of things I have seen and been presented with to consider. The Book of Enoch tells about some of the things for Believers to watch for in these times also.

• Banned

WARNING, This video contains controversial subject matter and it is being shared for educational purposes only. Please educate yourself so that you can make informed decisions on the things that effect your life.
PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE:
This video contains information that you may not know about, information that YOU WILL NOT KNOW ABOUT from mainstream media. This video has been uploaded because it contained INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING TOLD ABOUT, AND it is this information that YOU CANNOT MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS WITHOUT, period.

To see all the videos I've uploaded just click on my screen name TheTruthAlwaysAddsUp, or type it into the YouTube search window just like my screen name, with no spaces between the words.

Oh yeah, if you like what you see, please subscribe, also please see the fair use notice posted on my channel.

The truth will set us free.
Peace

Forum List

Back