The Population Problem

It is only the developed world that suffers from population decline. The undeveloped world is still producing lots of children, and we are seeing the begin innings of mass population exchanges as they invade the developed world. Since they bring their primitive cultures with them, the real danger isn't under population, but the undermining of civilized people at the hands of the uncivilized.
Its just natures way of correcting its biggest mistake.

The racism forum is thataway, douche.

It is only the developed world that suffers from population decline. The undeveloped world is still producing lots of children, and we are seeing the begin innings of mass population exchanges as they invade the developed world. Since they bring their primitive cultures with them, the real danger isn't under population, but the undermining of civilized people at the hands of the uncivilized.
Its just natures way of correcting its biggest mistake.

The racism forum is thataway, douche.
This has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with with nature correcting a mistake. BTW why did you choose a username that signifies playing with feces while having sex?

Last edited:
That the world faces in coming decades is exactly the opposite of the false hysteria that has been sold to fools since the 1970s. The world is facing the prospect of a dramatic rapid shrinking global population, and it will bring with it a whole host of problems that many have not yet even considered.

Check a recent article by Harry Stevens and Steve LeVine on the topic.

The idiots who still whine and squeal and carry-on about so called over population will have to face reality sooner or later. Sooner.

We are experiencing a crisis of underpopulation? Really?

That the world faces in coming decades is exactly the opposite of the false hysteria that has been sold to fools since the 1970s. The world is facing the prospect of a dramatic rapid shrinking global population, and it will bring with it a whole host of problems that many have not yet even considered.

The idiots who still whine and squeal and carry-on about so called over population will have to face reality sooner or later. Sooner.

Makes perfect sense. Everyone has 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grand parents, etc. etc. The world population has to be getting smaller at an amazing rate.

We are experiencing a crisis of underpopulation? Really?

We will be shortly.

Makes perfect sense. Everyone has 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grand parents, etc. etc. The world population has to be getting smaller at an amazing rate.

I have not seen any studies showing the world population is decreasing

I have not seen any studies showing the world population is decreasing

I referenced an article in the OP.

I think the crisis can be quickly rectified within a generation

Biologically it could be, but economically it won’t be.
Start offering economic incentives to have more children

Paid for how?

USMB memberships
If you have four kids, you qualify for FREE USMB Membership with all associated rights and privileges

And thus ending the human race.

I think the crisis can be quickly rectified within a generation

Biologically it could be, but economically it won’t be.
Start offering economic incentives to have more children

Paid for how?

USMB memberships
If you have four kids, you qualify for FREE USMB Membership with all associated rights and privileges

And thus ending the human race.

Oh, well. We had a good run.

I wouldn’t worry too much

Essentially, people like to fuk
Especially the poor ones, they have little else to enjoy

The population will adapt

The only ones who are going to hurt are

a. The corporations who want growth.
b. Social security. Not enough paying in and too many taking out.

You are right. Eventually we will figure it out. Plus the planet will be much better off with less people.

This is one reason I like Republicans. Their anti welfare platform should stop poor people from having more kids than they can afford. I believe a lot of them are careless about getting pregnant because they believe the government has their back. Once they realize that there is no more money after the first kid/mistake, they'll tie their tubes, take the pill, get an abortion or stop having sex with low lifes who can't afford to help them raise that kid.

You are right. Eventually we will figure it out. Plus the planet will be much better off with less people.

This is one reason I like Republicans. Their anti welfare platform should stop poor people from having more kids than they can afford. I believe a lot of them are careless about getting pregnant because they believe the government has their back. Once they realize that there is no more money after the first kid/mistake, they'll tie their tubes, take the pill, get an abortion or stop having sex with low lifes who can't afford to help them raise that kid.

I don't agree, but even if your assertion were true, all the suggestions that you make, aside from being abstinent, are opposed by the Big Government republicans.

I don't agree, but even if your assertion were true, all the suggestions that you make, aside from being abstinent, are opposed by the Big Government republicans.

They may not even realize those will be the consequences. But I see it. I see high student loans lowers birth rates. I see low paying middle class white collar jobs lowers birth rates. People who want to stay in the middle class don't have more kids than they can afford.

So a kid goes to college and racks up $100K in debt, then gets the Republican job that starts off at $40K because Republicans don't like to pay labor a lot. Do you think this college grad is going to run out and have kids? Nope. He's going to wait 10-20 years and have 1 kid. They certainly aren't going to have 3.

Forum List

Back