RFK Jr erupts, asks Politico reporter:“What is more dangerous: The censorship by the government of Americans who disagree with its policies or Jan 6?"

Lying to the people about an election which wasn't stolen, is the most dangerous of all. The First Amendment does not give you permission to lie to people.
And who is it that gets to decide what is a lie and isn't a lie, Dragonlady? The government? Do you not grasp how dangerous that is? Our 1st Amendment rights are one of the things that has always made America different than places where the government controls the media and disagreement with policy can put you in prison.

Both happened and one is more dangerous. I’ll give you a hint…not Jan. 6th.
Is it really that big of a threat to democracy if people don’t get to look at Hunter Biden’s weiner on Twitter?

Weird.

Your post is off topic and ignorant. Please refrain from posting.

My post is very on topic.

Over a million Americans have died because of lies about covid vaccines and masks. Which is more dangerous - convincing the people the government is out to kill them or the election was stolen - BOTH are lies.

And look at the damage those lies have done.

And who is it that gets to decide what is a lie and isn't a lie, Dragonlady? The government? Do you not grasp how dangerous that is? Our 1st Amendment rights are one of the things that has always made America different than places where the government controls the media and disagreement with policy can put you in prison.

FACTS. The election wasn't stolen. Everything Trump told you was a lie. And Trump planned to lie to you because he knew he was going to lose.

FACTS. The election wasn't stolen. Everything Trump told you was a lie. And Trump planned to lie to you because he knew he was going to lose.
Really? So if the FBI and the Main Stream Media hadn't hidden what the Biden's had been doing with their influence peddling, deliberately lying to the American people...can you honestly say that Joe Biden would have won that election?

When Biden and Trump were standing on that debate stage and Trump accused Biden of taking money from China? Who lied, Dragonlady? Trump when he made that claim...or Biden when he said his family hadn't made a cent from China?

Really? So if the FBI and the Main Stream Media hadn't hidden what the Biden's had been doing with their influence peddling, deliberately lying to the American people...can you honestly say that Joe Biden would have won that election?
The DoJ doesn’t talk about ongoing investigations. Since there are no charges for “influence peddling”, there’s no statement from the DoJ.

That’s how it works. That’s how it should work.

The intellectually dishonest "which is more important" game is often used by wingers on both ends.

The goal is to conclude that only ONE (1) issue can be important at a time, it's always "mine", and we need to ignore "yours".

Our politics just continue to devolve. Fundamental honesty is treated as a negative, a weakness.
Honesty is the opposite of what RFK Junior did when he flip-flopped on the federal abortion ban.

freedom of speech means freedom for everyone. the FBI is going after Trump supporters and treating them like terrorists. it's shameful, and RFK Jr is fighting against that!

Good question.

My post is very on topic.

Over a million Americans have died because of lies about covid vaccines and masks. Which is more dangerous - convincing the people the government is out to kill them or the election was stolen - BOTH are lies.

And look at the damage those lies have done.
All wrong. You’re basing your opinion on lies, while accusing others of lying. Are you Hillary or Obama?

No dummy, freedom of speech does not mean there is freedom to break the laws.

J6 Trumpsters didn’t go to jail for saying something, they went to jail for their illicit actions.
They were denied their 1st amendment rights by Congress.

freedom of speech means freedom for everyone. the FBI is going after Trump supporters and treating them like terrorists. it's shameful, and RFK Jr is fighting against that!

How is the gov censoring him?

The reporter said the government isn't censoring us? Even CNN, WAPO, NYT had to admit that the Democrats pressured both Facebook and Twitter to suppress the stories circulating about Hunter and other content by Patriots, conservatives, Republicans. Hundreds of thousands and probably millions of conservatives had their accounts temporarily or permanently suspended to shut them up while Democrats/liberals/leftist experienced very little of that. All that was at the bidding of the Democrats.

My own account was suspended for defending Nancy Pelosi who had been misquoted. But I said I wasn't saying Pelosi shouldn't be hung but she should be hung for a crime she actually commits. Not allowed on Jack Dorsey's Twitter. But liberals could say far worse with impunity.

And look how it was the Democrats including the Biden Administration who screamed bloody murder when Elon Musk bought Twitter and allowed all voices to be heard. The Biden administration immediately started investigating him and now the left declares Twitter or X to be the biggest distributor of disinformation.

Biden even established a 'disinformation board' and disinformation Czar that wasn't specifically advertised to shut down political speech on the right but was widely identified as doing just that.

RFK Jr. is absolutely right about that.

Last edited:
I SUPPORT any news source that makes a strong attempt to tell the TRUTH, even if it does not support the political party they lean towards.
And puts REAL news over making more money by posting hate baiting propaganda.

Forum List

Back