The Politics Of Human Caused Global Warming.

In the governmental system we now have, most people are expected to eat a lot of crap. As you probably know, for example, it causes many women to become whores to get by. I would cause this to change also. But there is one turd I wouldn't expect people to eat. That of enduring a Facist system in a multiethnic society. As it is, people usually vote with their feet when it comes to the kinds of people they want to live by. That is one of the many reasons why I am a White separatist.
No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,
Just for argument's sake, I am going to reply to you as a if you are a White person. Not that I am agreeing with you, but I would rather be White trash than a white traitor. It is an interesting thing about brainwashing. How completely clueless it can leave people like you. I bet you even get a demented emotional thrill out of betraying your own kind. Can you even acknowledge tha fact that you are at least a victim of the Stockholm Syndrome? Like it or not, you can't be "for" some other species of human and be "for" your own kind. You have to choose sides.
My side is convinced your side has brain damage
R.D.,
I don't know what point you are opposed to.
Pick any and all the ones in your op
R.D.,
If you want an explanation on any particular point, you are going to have to tell me what it is.

No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,
Just for argument's sake, I am going to reply to you as a if you are a White person. Not that I am agreeing with you, but I would rather be White trash than a white traitor. It is an interesting thing about brainwashing. How completely clueless it can leave people like you. I bet you even get a demented emotional thrill out of betraying your own kind. Can you even acknowledge tha fact that you are at least a victim of the Stockholm Syndrome? Like it or not, you can't be "for" some other species of human and be "for" your own kind. You have to choose sides.
My side is convinced your side has brain damage
R.D.,
I don't know what point you are opposed to.
Pick any and all the ones in your op
R.D.,
If you want an explanation on any particular point, you are going to have to tell me what it is.
Oh, I don't.

You're nuts, through and through.

Sad part of the insane OP is that it would seem that some in Washington right now agree with this crazy view.

That of enduring a Fascist system in a multiethnic society. As it is, people usually vote with their feet when it comes to the kinds of people they want to live by. That is one of the many reasons why I am a White separatist.

You're a white separatist because you know you're a loser who can't compete on ability, so you make it about something you don't have to work for, the color of your skin. You wouldn't fare any better in an all white society, you would just be a loser to other whites instead of a multi-ethnic loser.

BTW, you don't know what fascism is.

That of enduring a Fascist system in a multiethnic society. As it is, people usually vote with their feet when it comes to the kinds of people they want to live by. That is one of the many reasons why I am a White separatist.

You're a white separatist because you know you're a loser who can't compete on ability, so you make it about something you don't have to work for, the color of your skin. You wouldn't fare any better in an all white society, you would just be a loser to other whites instead of a multi-ethnic loser.

Kaz,
Taking insult lessons from boilermaker55 I see. Too bad for you. I guess you just got tired of trying to outthink me. Oh well. Have it your way. I will just ignore anything else you write.

Kaz,
Taking insult lessons from boilermaker55 I see. Too bad for you. I guess you just got tired of trying to outthink me. Oh well. Have it your way. I will just ignore anything else you write.

So you're an introspective, thoughtful racist? So you tell me why people different than you scare you.

This morning I turned on the weather channel. As I usually do. On it they had a segiment come up where they were showing a quite sizeable number of protesters protesting against global warming. They carried vairous signs saying the types of things you might expect. But the signs they were carrying should have said things like "Take Away Our Jobs," "Fire Us Now" or "We Want To Starve."

There is no doubt in my mind that something desperately needs to be done about human caused global warming. But I have to wonder if anybody knows what that really means. It means doing what I have said in various threads needs to be done. Get rid of our capitalist system. Except for minerals that are only found in other countries, stop all foreign trade.

For this next part, I have to say something many of you have probably heard or said as an annoyed parent to a child that keeps running in and out the front door. "Either stay in or stay out!" To that end, I am referring to airline travel. Or lengthy automobile trips. As part of our capitalist system, you can imagine what that would do to the travel or tourist industry.

But with anything having to do with stopping human caused global warming, it will mean making sacrifices and doing with less. It would also mean the government stepping in and creating work for people to do. Work that actually contributes to the human condition. Unlike bureacrats who do things like trade stocks or provide insurance. But as I said in my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test," most people don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. So in a democracy, very few would probably vote for such things. What those protesting against human caused global warming should have been doing is carring signs in support of Fascism.

In the governmental system we now have, most people are expected to eat a lot of crap. As you probably know, for example, it causes many women to become whores to get by. I would cause this to change also. But there is one turd I wouldn't expect people to eat. That of enduring a Fascist system in a multiethnic society. As it is, people usually vote with their feet when it comes to the kinds of people they want to live by. That is one of the many reasons why I am a White separatist.
It's cold today...

What the fuck is "cultmasher?"
defcon4,
I can guess what a cult "smasher" is. As to a cult "masher," that is a new one to me. But I would say that smashing and mashing amounts to pretty much the same thing.

This morning I turned on the weather channel. As I usually do. On it they had a segiment come up where they were showing a quite sizeable number of protesters protesting against global warming. They carried vairous signs saying the types of things you might expect. But the signs they were carrying should have said things like "Take Away Our Jobs," "Fire Us Now" or "We Want To Starve."

There is no doubt in my mind that something desperately needs to be done about human caused global warming. But I have to wonder if anybody knows what that really means. It means doing what I have said in various threads needs to be done. Get rid of our capitalist system. Except for minerals that are only found in other countries, stop all foreign trade.

For this next part, I have to say something many of you have probably heard or said as an annoyed parent to a child that keeps running in and out the front door. "Either stay in or stay out!" To that end, I am referring to airline travel. Or lengthy automobile trips. As part of our capitalist system, you can imagine what that would do to the travel or tourist industry.

But with anything having to do with stopping human caused global warming, it will mean making sacrifices and doing with less. It would also mean the government stepping in and creating work for people to do. Work that actually contributes to the human condition. Unlike bureacrats who do things like trade stocks or provide insurance. But as I said in my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test," most people don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. So in a democracy, very few would probably vote for such things. What those protesting against human caused global warming should have been doing is carring signs in support of Fascism.

In the governmental system we now have, most people are expected to eat a lot of crap. As you probably know, for example, it causes many women to become whores to get by. I would cause this to change also. But there is one turd I wouldn't expect people to eat. That of enduring a Fascist system in a multiethnic society. As it is, people usually vote with their feet when it comes to the kinds of people they want to live by. That is one of the many reasons why I am a White separatist.
It's cold today...
rustic,
Excuse me for butting in, but it's been unusually warm around here.

Forum List

Back