The Politics Of Human Caused Global Warming.

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
This morning I turned on the weather channel. As I usually do. On it they had a segiment come up where they were showing a quite sizeable number of protesters protesting against global warming. They carried vairous signs saying the types of things you might expect. But the signs they were carrying should have said things like "Take Away Our Jobs," "Fire Us Now" or "We Want To Starve."

There is no doubt in my mind that something desperately needs to be done about human caused global warming. But I have to wonder if anybody knows what that really means. It means doing what I have said in various threads needs to be done. Get rid of our capitalist system. Except for minerals that are only found in other countries, stop all foreign trade.

For this next part, I have to say something many of you have probably heard or said as an annoyed parent to a child that keeps running in and out the front door. "Either stay in or stay out!" To that end, I am referring to airline travel. Or lengthy automobile trips. As part of our capitalist system, you can imagine what that would do to the travel or tourist industry.

But with anything having to do with stopping human caused global warming, it will mean making sacrifices and doing with less. It would also mean the government stepping in and creating work for people to do. Work that actually contributes to the human condition. Unlike bureacrats who do things like trade stocks or provide insurance. But as I said in my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test," most people don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. So in a democracy, very few would probably vote for such things. What those protesting against human caused global warming should have been doing is carring signs in support of Fascism.

In the governmental system we now have, most people are expected to eat a lot of crap. As you probably know, for example, it causes many women to become whores to get by. I would cause this to change also. But there is one turd I wouldn't expect people to eat. That of enduring a Fascist system in a multiethnic society. As it is, people usually vote with their feet when it comes to the kinds of people they want to live by. That is one of the many reasons why I am a White separatist.

Last edited:
In the governmental system we now have, most people are expected to eat a lot of crap. As you probably know, for example, it causes many women to become whores to get by. I would cause this to change also. But there is one turd I wouldn't expect people to eat. That of enduring a Facist system in a multiethnic society. As it is, people usually vote with their feet when it comes to the kinds of people they want to live by. That is one of the many reasons why I am a White separatist.
No, you're white trash.

• Banned
In the governmental system we now have, most people are expected to eat a lot of crap. As you probably know, for example, it causes many women to become whores to get by. I would cause this to change also. But there is one turd I wouldn't expect people to eat. That of enduring a Facist system in a multiethnic society. As it is, people usually vote with their feet when it comes to the kinds of people they want to live by. That is one of the many reasons why I am a White separatist.
No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,
Just for argument's sake, I am going to reply to you as a if you are a White person. Not that I am agreeing with you, but I would rather be White trash than a white traitor. It is an interesting thing about brainwashing. How completely clueless it can leave people like you. I bet you even get a demented emotional thrill out of betraying your own kind. Can you even acknowledge tha fact that you are at least a victim of the Stockholm Syndrome? Like it or not, you can't be "for" some other species of human and be "for" your own kind. You have to choose sides.

• Banned
"cultsmasher"?

:lol:
Mr. H,
Yes. I am an Atheist and a cult SMASHER. Maybe there was a cult of personality thing going on with Hitler. But I'm not Hitler. He wasn't perfect. But I agree with his position on many points. What needs to be done needs to be done. That's it. If you want to consider that cultish in any way, that is your choice.

• Banned
"There is no doubt in my mind that something desperately needs to be done about human caused global warming"

Alright, I've given you the benefit of the doubt so far, but this is crazy talk beyond the pale.
Tom Sweetnam,
Human caused global warming is a reality. Doing nothing won't cure the problem. Whatever else I may have said that you find to be crazy, feel free to be more specific. I can try to make things a little more clear.

• Banned
elekrta,
I try to ignore your insipid statements. But yours was a little too short and to the point to ignore. I guess I'll have to try a little harder to ignore you in the future. So I will just say that it is you who is the moron. You blew any chance you had to debate me. But I guess that's why you decided to be insulting. Because you can't debate me.

No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,
Just for argument's sake, I am going to reply to you as a if you are a White person. Not that I am agreeing with you, but I would rather be White trash than a white traitor. It is an interesting thing about brainwashing. How completely clueless it can leave people like you. I bet you even get a demented emotional thrill out of betraying your own kind. Can you even acknowledge tha fact that you are at least a victim of the Stockholm Syndrome? Like it or not, you can't be "for" some other species of human and be "for" your own kind. You have to choose sides.

Your argument is pure nonsense and obviously the result of long term indoctrination in a form of hatred. We are all humans and come in various shades of brown and black. Hating someone because their skin color is darker is bordering on the brink of idiocy.

If I was forced to pick sides, I would choose intelligent people, of any color, over your side. You have a right to be a dumbass, but you cannot seriously expect intelligent people to join you in your misadventure.

If Cult_Smasher is for it, I'm highly tempted to be against it.

How do you know a warmer world will be bad for people? We know that over the past 150 years, during the warming period, the human species has done exceptionally well. Wouldn't you agree?

Better learn to adapt to the changing conditions.

No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,
My side is convinced your side has brain damage

"cultsmasher"?

Mr. H,
Yes. I am an Atheist and a cult SMASHER. Maybe there was a cult of personality thing going on with Hitler. But I'm not Hitler. He wasn't perfect. But I agree with his position on many points. What needs to be done needs to be done. That's it. If you want to consider that cultish in any way, that is your choice.
The reason I posted that is because it's ironic that you subscribe to the "cult" of global warming, yet call yourself "cultsmasher".

Still laughing at that one LOL.

No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,

I'm pretty sure the other side thinks his side has brain damage too.

No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,

Your argument is pure nonsense and obviously the result of long term indoctrination in a form of hatred. We are all humans and come in various shades of brown and black. Hating someone because their skin color is darker is bordering on the brink of idiocy.

If I was forced to pick sides, I would choose intelligent people, of any color, over your side. You have a right to be a dumbass, but you cannot seriously expect intelligent people to join you in your misadventure.
Erand7899,
I have had this argument before with another person who was a combination of unwilling and unable to grasp the truth. My views didn't come about through ANY form of indroctnation, but inspite of the avalanche of indroctrination to the contrary. You then bring up skin color. Your ignorance is awe inspiring. Do you really think that is the only difference!? Please read my threads, "Is The White Species Superior?" and "Is The White Species Superior, Part 2." Then tell me your views about skin color.

If Cult_Smasher is for it, I'm highly tempted to be against it.

How do you know a warmer world will be bad for people? We know that over the past 150 years, during the warming period, the human species has done exceptionally well. Wouldn't you agree?

Better learn to adapt to the changing conditions.
BlindBoo,
Right now, there are places on the earth that can get unbearably hot. For zillions of reasons, it getting hotter isn't likely to be good. If you really want to get into this discussion, you would be better off at my thread, "Human Caused Global Warming." Also, you say to adapt to changing conditions. Why. So psychotic, sociopathic corporations can continue to shove down the throats of the celf centered as much as they can? Also, Andrew Carnegie used to justify the poor working conditions he subjected his workers to as survival of the fittest. I suppose you think that instead of seeking better working conditions, those workers should have just tried to adapt.

No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,
R.D.,
I don't know what point you are opposed to.

"cultsmasher"?

Mr. H,
The reason I posted that is because it's ironic that you subscribe to the "cult" of global warming, yet call yourself "cultsmasher".

Still laughing at that one LOL.
Mr. H.,
Global warming is a fact. If you would like some interesting reading on the matter, go to my thread, "Human Caused Global Warming." Read all of the back and forth that has been going on there. You should find it enlightening.

No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,
R.D.,
I don't know what point you are opposed to.
Pick any and all the ones in your op

No, you're white trash.
Iceweasel,

I'm pretty sure the other side thinks his side has brain damage too.
BlindBoo,
I have heard it said that in warfare, truth is the first casualty. Well in anything that supports a status quo, it is a casualty too. You can view my trying to state the truth as brain damage if you want to. But you would be doing yourself and others a disservice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back