The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi X:

Terral,

Would you be willing to type the disclaimer "Sorry bout that" at the top of each of your posts?

I think I can speak for the majority of people here that we deserve an apology for your posts.

All Up Inside of That,
xotoxi

Terral owes nobody any apology! This is the kind of stupidity and nonsense that comes from the other side of the 'Conspiracy Theory' Debate. I have presented a 'theory' or a 'proposal' or a 'hypothesis' that includes 'claims' and 'evidentiary support' from which these readers have the opportunity to draw 'conclusions' that match mine OR the conclusions of somebody else. Your job as my debating 'adversary' is to show us your proof that all of these things point to SOMETHING ELSE.

I cannot show you the evidence from my original Youtube account that I have had for years and years, because Google stepped in and terminated my account. However, my investigation did turn up evidence and pictures from this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuvu9mUsOuw"]Google And NASA Conspire To Hide Nibiru (Planet X) Information From Public[/ame]

This is the video that provided me the location coordinates of Nibiru at:

5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

So I go to Google Sky and plug in the coordinate to find this:

nibirugooglesky.jpg

You want me to apologize for the fact that Google and NASA appear to be hiding something? What is 'your' Conspiracy Theory explanation? This is the CONSPIRACY THEORY Forum in case you are lost! For Xotoxi to show up at the CONSPIRACY THEORY Forum in search of apologies is ridiculous, when you are supposed to have an answer that makes sense about WHAT Google and NASA are hiding? I keep referring to NASA as part of this conspiracy to keep the sheeple peasants in the dark because of this:

NASA Orbit Diagram For ELEnin Comet

This comet discovered by a fictional LEOnid ELEnin Russian is code (link) for Extinction-Level Event from LEO Constellation (Nibiru Timeline), which just happens to be the very location where the image is blocked by Google. These people are telling you what is going to happen in their coded message, but you have to wake up and see the handwriting on the wall. Coincidence? You try and prove that. Next we have the NASA data itself that says this particular recently-discovered comet reaches perigee position nearest the Sun on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks. Again, these people are communicating their intentions and predicting future events by the codes they are writing on the wall right before your eyes.

Then we have the NASA orbit data that says the third conjunction takes place on November 22, 2011, or the same day that JFK was murdered in cold blood by the House of Rothschild like Abe Lincoln:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI"]Rothschild Versus US Presidents[/ame]

Then we have all of the earth change evidence in the opening post saying that a brown dwarf is indeed approaching our planet, which is causing ALL of these things to manifest themselves with greater intensity and regularity. All we need from my debating adversaries and whiners and crybabies and Govt shills is for you to give us YOUR theory on what the hell is going on that makes one lick of sense.

The very act of running a fact-finding investigation to support a THEORY means following the evidence trail wherever that might go and everything today says we are looking at Nibiru/Planet X about to break through the ecliptic plane to begin ravaging earth from the northern hemisphere, which is another situation entirely. The evidence says these three bodies (Sun, Dwarf, Earth) will go through three alignments (March 15, Sept. 25, Nov. 22), which corresponds to the 'three shakings' of Nopi prophecy. I would be very happy if these things are moved back to 2012 or 2025 or some point in the distant future, but unfortunately the evidence continues to point in the direction of Nibiru showing up sooner than you think.

Of course I hope to make retractions with explanations of what went wrong with the data supporting the evidence in case nothing happens. However, the reality is that most of you will not be around to say anything if these are truly the facts that NONE of my debating opponents are ready to disprove.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Ok, You win Terral, I will not again post to anything you post or say.

GL,

And the Apocalypse is in Matthew 24 and Luke 17:21, Mark 13, as well as Rev. 19, and the Pentitute must pass before the end, according to the Apocrapha, as given to the saints by the tablets of antioch, by Christ himself. That is not for another 1200 years.....

In Christ,

GL, always,

Robert

Terral you are absolutley right, i have a very good friend who works for naval intelligence and is telling me everything that you are saying, except that he dosent believe we will have a pole shift in march but most likely in Oct-beginning of November when the brown dwarf flys by us-but he did say beginning in March we will start to see some major quakes and volcanoe eruptions start to happen and super storms but what he was told is that a full pole shift probably wont happen till Oct. As for you Robert, you must be a schill for the government with that NASA logo as an avatar, for one thing the government will never announce this to avoid panic, and you cant believe a word nasa says because they are a government function-you people need to listen and listen good to this terral guy, he knows what he is talking about, this isn't a comet it's a brown dwarf and this is all ready raising havoc with the sun and in a few weeks it will be raising hell with all the planets not just earth-so please keep your eyes to the sky and all the schills on this forum need to shut the hell up and let the truth be told-God bless.

Last edited:
Hi Robert:

The DoD/State Dept Disinformation Operatives fail to understand the underlying basis and purpose of these 'Conspiracy Theory' Forums.

Ok, You win Terral, I will not again post to anything you post or say.

GL,

And the Apocalypse is in Matthew 24 and Luke 17:21, Mark 13, as well as Rev. 19, and the Pentitute must pass before the end, according to the Apocrapha, as given to the saints by the tablets of antioch, by Christ himself. That is not for another 1200 years.....

In Christ,

GL, always,

Robert

First of all, I have written more posts about God, His Word and This Creation than all of my critics here combined BY FAR (CF.com, BibleDebateForum.com, etc..). Secondly, I have NEVER intimated that we are looking at the 'end of the age' (Matt. 24) for even one second. That is exactly what I argue against in my Challenge To Dr. Bill Deagle And Dr. True Ott (link) that I encourage Robert to try and debunk. Do it! Make my day hotshot, because the son of man knows 10,000,000 times more about God's Living Word (diagram) than all of his debating opponents on all of these Boards combined and that is a massive understatement.

Thirdly, Robert disqualified himself from judging anyone in these debates in the moment you decided to challenge my explanations from the opposing corner. That right to pass judgment belongs to these readers who look at all the evidence and decide if Terral, or Robert, or DiveBomb, or Ollie, or anyone else is approved by men (1Cor. 11:19) and before God (2Tim. 2:15). My duty and purpose is to please GOD and not men. Galatians 1:10.

The fact is that Robert has no explanation at all for all of these seeming coincidences and we have already reached the point of no return where billions will perish no matter what anyone says or does. Those not washed away or killed in earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. will starve to death in the aftermath, because there is simply not enough food to feed them; when the crap hits the fan. That is why my elected officials are silent and the local News will not carry the story and why the Elite are going into underground bunkers to escape Nibiru 'and' the masses of starving people left to fend for themselves in a desperate battle for survival.

This guy cannot answer my challenge concerning the 9/11 Inside Job or anything else, because every word is true and he very well knows it. The only hope for this guy from day one of his white shoe boy arrival was to wave his arms around and create a distraction so YOU will not have time to prepare. Time is growing short. My current position for everyone is: Nibiru is coming. Prep or perish.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terral you are absolutley right, i have a very good friend who works for naval intelligence and is telling me everything that you are saying, except that he dosent believe we will have a pole shift in march but most likely in Oct-beginning of November when the brown dwarf flys by us-but he did say beginning in March we will start to see some major quakes and volcanoe eruptions start to happen and super storms but what he was told is that a full pole shift probably wont happen till Oct. As for you Robert, you must be a schill for the government with that NASA logo as an avatar, for one thing the government will never announce this to avoid panic, and you cant believe a word nasa says because they are a government function-you people need to listen and listen good to this terral guy, he knows what he is talking about, this isn't a comet it's a brown dwarf and this is all ready raising havoc with the sun and in a few weeks it will be raising hell with all the planets not just earth-so please keep your eyes to the sky and all the schills on this forum need to shut the hell up and let the truth be told-God bless.

Oh brother.....a 1 post newbeee telling the rest of us that we need to shut the hell up. :cuckoo:
There are a lot of amature astronomers that would jump at the chance to be the first to break the news about a dwarf star....I being one of them. I can't find squat in the sky that looks to be a moving dwarf star object. If it's as close as you and Terral say....we should have no problem locating it. But thanks for your bull shit, and may I give you a humble welcome to the board. You will fit in nicely. :eusa_angel:

Hi ftown:

Thank you very much for writing and for bringing up a point that I chose deliberately to avoid, but now will address here:

Terral you are absolutely right, i have a very good friend who works for naval intelligence and is telling me everything that you are saying, except that he doesn't believe we will have a pole shift in march but most likely in Oct-beginning of November when the brown dwarf flies by us-but he did say beginning in March we will start to see some major quakes and volcano eruptions start to happen and super storms but what he was told is that a full pole shift probably wont happen till Oct.

First of all, mine is a Navy family and I also have contacts that are not mentioned on this Board for good reasons. Everything here is presented as a 'conspiracy theory' so God's people are warned sufficiently and the Devil's sons can believe whatever they want to believe. Next, another running model agrees with your source that the pole shift will take place later in our Nibiru encounter, but not in October. The model says Nibiru is still too far away to overcome the Sun's electromagnetic hold on the earth for the March 15, 2011 conjunction. The model says that the geological pole shift will take place on September 25, 2011, at the second conjunction, when Nibiru passes between the Sun and Earth.

While I feel the second model is more accurate and more likely to be true, my warnings about the March 15, 2011 are aligned with those warnings about the very same day that appear to be everywhere (my topic). Why am I stating what appears to be an incorrect hypothesis that other models disprove in all of these posts? That is simple: The March 15, 2011 conjunction is the first critical 'event' for which my warnings are sent out for you to 'prepare.' If you are ready on March, 15, 2011, then you should be ready for the second (Sept. 25) and third (Nov. 22) conjunction/alignment events. However, should I spend countless hours debunking the March 15 conjunction warnings, THEN some will wait to September to begin preparations and perhaps perish. Therefore, I concluded that sending out warnings about the 'first' conjunction is best for everyone involved.

For the record: The Sept. 25, 2011 Pole Shift Model says a reversal (flip back to somewhere near normal) will take place at the third conjunction on Nov. 22, 2011, when Nibiru is moving away from Earth and the Sun regains magnetic polarity control of the earth. This is a point that I will not continue to elaborate on in other threads, because this only complicates an already complicated topic.

As for you Robert, you must be a schill for the government with that NASA logo as an avatar, for one thing the government will never announce this to avoid panic ...

The fact that Robert works for the DoD/State Dept Counterintelligence/terrorism Unit (How To Spot) is plainly obvious to me by the substance of his testimony. He and Alex Jones and David Beach work for the same Disinformation Counter-terrorism Unit right out of the Pentagon like Dylan Avery (Loose Change Brats) and Russell Pickering their handler and Craig Ranke and Aldo (CIT boys) and their handler Michael Anderson (PilotsForTruth admin = Painter), so on and so forth. They give themselves away by the terms they choose and especially those they refuse to use.

I have dealt with many of these DoD ops over the years and rate Robert at a 5 out of 10, or somewhere in the middle on the intelligence ladder. The DoD required an arm-waiving diversion-creating name-calling bag of hot air for this op, which is evidenced by the fact that he cannot debate 9/11 or Swine11 or the current US/Global Economic Implosion to save his own soul. His purpose here is merely to distract people from taking action, so March 4-15, 2011 sneaks up and you are not prepared.

... and you cant believe a word nasa says because they are a government function[. Y]ou people need to listen and listen good to this terral guy, he knows what he is talking about, this isn't a comet it's a brown dwarf and this is all ready raising havoc with the sun ....

The brown dwarf is raising havoc with EVERYTHING all around us, but the 'many' are prepared beforehand for destruction and will refuse to believe. In other words, the son of man will find a world-full of believers on the other side of this Nibiru encounter and the scoffers and mockers can 'perish.' ;0)

... and in a few weeks it will be raising hell with all the planets not just earth-so please keep your eyes to the sky and all the schills on this forum need to shut the hell up and let the truth be told-God bless.

No! Let the Govt shills and liars continue raising their voices, so all of God's mighty angels can hear every single word. That is how they earn even LOWER positions in the lake of fire. The son of man has returned from the future where these liars could only be pushed down into the fiery cauldron of the lake of fire so far; but NOW they can be pushed down into the throat of their father Satan to be consumed bit by bit by bit for all the ages to come; from the outside in the presence of the Lamb (pic) 'and' from the inside (Fig 3).

Note carefully that the liars and murderers and thieves are not first in line for the lake of fire. The first in line are the cowards and unbelievers (Rev. 21:8) and God knows we are looking at a world filled with unbelieving cowards as we speak ...

Thanks again for writing,

Terral

Last edited:

Oh brother.....a 1 post newbeee telling the rest of us that we need to shut the hell up. :cuckoo:
There are a lot of amature astronomers that would jump at the chance to be the first to break the news about a dwarf star....I being on of them. I can't find squat in the sky that looks to be a moving dwarf star object. If it's as close as you and Terral say....we should have no problem locating it. But thanks for your bull shit, and may I give you a humble welcome to the board. You will fit in nicely. :eusa_angel:
Hey FU-bit*h-you'll die like the rest of us your ignorant sob-have a great day narc!

There are a lot of amature astronomers that would jump at the chance to be the first to break the news about a dwarf star....I being one of them. I can't find squat in the sky that looks to be a moving dwarf star object. If it's as close as you and Terral say....we should have no problem locating it. But thanks for your bull shit, and may I give you a humble welcome to the board. You will fit in nicely. :eusa_angel:
Hey FU-bit*h-you'll die like the rest of us your ignorant sob-have a great day narc!

WOW! narc? :lol: I see you have limited brain capacity, must be a bitch going through life like that. I only stated what I haven't found, and I should have. If this is the best response you have for me....then you are an EPIC FAIL. live it, breath it, embrace it

Hi Meister and ftownballa:

WOW! narc? :lol: I see you have limited brain capacity, must be a bitch going through life like that. I only stated what I haven't found, and I should have. If this is the best response you have for me....then you are an EPIC FAIL. live it, breath it, embrace it

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

In reality this is no laughing matter. Just keep looking at my avatar above, because Nibiru is coming. Prep or perish ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

In reality this is no laughing matter. Just keep looking at my avatar above, because Nibiru is coming. Prep or perish ...

GL,

Terral

Nibiru (by whatever name or names it may be "known") is absolutely 100% certainly NOT coming.

Not today. Not March 4, 2011. Not March 15, 2011.

Never.

There is not a single solitary reasonably credible scintilla of evidence to support this blithering nonsense. None.

I guarantee you that there will be no pole shift on planet Earth on or before March 15, 2011.

In fact, Terral, I will make it a bet:

(A) If Nibiru shows up on or before March 15, 2011 and can be shown to have moved the magnetic poles on good old planet Earth even 1 degree in ANY direction, I will immediately quit posting here at USMB forever. (B) If it doesn't show up and there is no magnetic pole shift of 1 degree or more (much less one that can be linked to the invisible brown dwarf star that travels at faster than light speeds with a planet in orbit around it for the entire ride), then YOU will stop posting here starting on midnight of the Ides of March into the early morning hours of March 16 and never return to post again.

You down wid dis shizzat?

Last edited:

I smell more socks.....

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

GL,

Terral

If you want to talk reality, Terral......why can't I find this dwarf star? It should be easy to see it, if what you say is true.

If I am the liar, then what appears in the sky at these coordinates? 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 Why do I go to Google Sky and see a black empty box

If it's there in the sky, have one of your cohorts take a picture of it and send it to you so you can display it here.

Is it really that difficult for you to understand?

Hi Robert:

Every single thing this person has posted is false.

I have challenged the johnny-come-lately new kid on the block to point out 'any' false statements in my presentations of:

What Really Happened On 9/11.

What Really Happened At the Pentagon on 9/11.

Govt Reports Prove 9/11 Inside Job.

The Empty Hole Outside Shanksville On 9/11

The WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Inside-Job Implosion

These are long and drawn-out presentations of 'the' truth that Robert here cannot refute in a million years. I cannot 'quote >>' from Robert's defense of the Official Cover Story LIES, because he was sent here to run diversion for the Comet ELEnin/Nibiru Govt Cover Story that says a brown dwarf with multiple moons (pic) is really a harmless comet.

Google And NASA Are Hiding Nibiru Images

If I am the liar, then what appears in the sky at these coordinates? 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 Why do I go to Google Sky and see a black empty box (pic)?? What is Robert's 'normal' and 'very normal' reason for Google hiding these images? Please say something that makes one lick of sense!

It is a lie and not true. We can wait till March 15, whatever that means, but this is a sham. Totally.

Robert

Robert cannot wait until after March 4, 2011 when the crap starts hitting the fan in anticipation of the March 15, 2011 pole shift 'event,' because he will be tucked away in some underground bunker somewhere and he can stop all this LYING at the USMB. Mike at PatrioticSpace is giving out this warning:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv0uNwf8Db4"]Preparations For Extinction-Level Event Continue[/ame]

GL,

Terral
EVERY POST YOU MAKE IS FALSE

not one of those has any truth in it posted by YOU

I was just at Google-Sky, it's not blacked out on those coordinates. :lol:

But it does make for a good conspiracy :lol:
isnt it amazing how this conspiracy widens
now google is in on it
i wonder if Bing, Yahoo, Excite, MSN, etc are all in on it too

If I am the liar, then what appears in the sky at these coordinates? 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 Why do I go to Google Sky and see a black empty box

If it's there in the sky, have one of your cohorts take a picture of it and send it to you so you can display it here.

Is it really that difficult for you to understand?

I'm sure he understands. But he won't post any picture of the actual night sky, because then his whole Nibiru apocalypse scenario would fall apart. He'll just copy-paste an earlier post again without substantively addressing any counter-points to his "theory". Confirmation bias 101.

Well i am on it now, and he's right... seems to blacked out here for me and many others I have seen post about this.

Last edited:

Well i am on it now, and he's right... seems to blacked out here for me and many others I have seen post about this.
its that evil THEM doing it

watch out for the black helicopters
remember, you cant hear them, they have silencers

Blacked out? No, it does go so deep where it doesn't show a view. The zoom only goes so far....but that is everywhere....not just the coordinates. I had no black out using those coordinates. I just went back on it and THERE IS NO BLACKOUT. What is it with these people?

Forum List

Back