The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Text
GL,

Terral
Hi, I live in Sweden and would like to ask you safe places to go during the three conjuctions.
Considering the fact that the earth only spins at 800 km/h here, maybe the norh mountains between Sweden and Norway will be sufficient?
They are about 2000 meters high at their peaks.
Do you think the tsunami will reach above those heights here?

I would be very greatful for any kind of concrete answer.

Also I'm seeing events in the news allready today. Doomsday has begun.

Best wishes and good luck. /H4LFB4CKS

Buy silver, unless you want to burn in the lake of fire for all eternity.

Text
GL,

Terral
Hi, I live in Sweden and would like to ask you safe places to go during the three conjuctions.
Considering the fact that the earth only spins at 800 km/h here, maybe the norh mountains between Sweden and Norway will be sufficient?

Ass! I said "concrete" answer, not "idiot-response", you are the only one who is going to die due to your own stupidity. Good riddance.

Ass! I said "concrete" answer, not "idiot-response", you are the only one who is going to die due to your own stupidity. Good riddance.

That guy you quoted? That's what he told everyone to do. :dunno:

You only have a month to get your survival kit, and supplies are limited. Climb to the tallest fjord and wait there for a few months. And don't forget to buy silver. Chop chop.

Hi Halfbacks:

Welcome to the USMB CS Forum.

Considering the fact that the earth only spins at 800 km/h here, maybe the north mountains between Sweden and Norway will be sufficient?

First of all, the evidence says we are looking at a geological pole shift early in this encounter with Nibiru, which means a literal flipping of the north and south poles. The media is talking about a 'magnetic' pole shift that is nothing but a myth. The Earth's magnetic poles are 'migrating' in response to the approach of Nibiru, which means the Sun is having less and less of a dominant role in Earth magnetism and polarity.

A literal geological pole shift means your current location can be at any point on earth after the pole shift is complete; and then the position is only temporary. The reason for the pole shift in March 15 is because the Earth is reacting to Nibiru's polarity and massive magnetism at the same time our planet enters the massive gravity trough. Another model says the Earth will actually flip at the second conjunction on Sept. 25, 2011, when Nibiru passes between the Sun and Earth. Personally I place more credibility with the first model and the March 15, 2011 pole shift for a complete reversal on Nov 22, 2011 at the final conjunction. In other words, the flipping of the poles that goes on throughout these three conjunctions will cancel each other out and the Earth will end up in with a similar orbit, rotation and tilt as when this all began. Hopefully this time the true north and magnetic north are nearer the same. No. I see no tsunami reaching 2000 meters high. The general guidelines for safe zones are:

100 miles from the coasts.
200 feet above sea level.
Away from fault zones, volcanoes, super volcanoes and earthquake zones.
Away from Yellowstone super volcano that is going to pop.
Away from the New Madrid Fault Zone and the entire Mississippi River Valley dividing the USA that will shake and be submerged under water.

If the rocks in the mountains around you are sharp and jagged (like out western USA), then the likelihood of falling victim to avalanches are much greater. If the rocks are smooth and you are nearer the foothills then these areas are much safer than high in the mountains.

The problem with being so high in the mountains has nothing to do with floods or water. Your problem is that the Earth magnetic field is being stretched out into space making the magnetosphere shrink nearer to the Earth surface. You will have greater susceptibility to solar wind/radiation exposure than people at say 200 feet above sea level in a thicker air-rich environment. You will have greater difficulty germinating seeds and growing foods at high elevations during and in the aftermath of these events, so you must pack away even more food reserves to survive over the long term.

Peoples have lived through Nibiru for hundreds of thousands of years by making preparations and following the instructions of their leaders who have known about this regular 3600-year event throughout history. This current batch of devils in control of the world governments want to keep people in the dark to hide themselves in bunkers in order to better control and manipulate any survivors. This earth is FAR from the end of the age. God is about to do something glorious and wonderful. The Day of the Lord (in blue here and here and here and here) is about to begin. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

You only have a month to get your survival kit, and supplies are limited. Climb to the tallest fjord and wait there for a few months. And don't forget to buy silver. Chop chop.
Fjords means the ocean you retard. :clap2:

damn.. i wonder if being as nutty as the o/p is painful.

i hope it doesn't hurt much.

'cause, you know, we should all believe the end of the world is coming because a "contactee" says it is. :cuckoo:

Hi Half:

Please do not feed the trolls. We have many here at USMB.com like in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah and they always keep laughing until the crap starts hitting the fan ...

Terral

The more time you spend on here, the less time you have to prepare your survival kit. Take as much silverware with you as possible, too.

Hi Robert:

What is this, above?

Robert

Trolls feeding trolls ...

Terral

Nope. It's outright mockery of your numerous failed predictions. If you had ever been right, we'd all be dead and you'd have been whisked off to some sanctuary or something.

How often must you prove yourself to be the singularly most gullible conspiracy lapping imbecile in the history of hoax-dom before even YOU will have to admit that you have made an ass-monkey out of yourself, in a full fledged public spectacle?

How did the forced swine flu inoculation work out for you on that infamous DAY of the ROADBLOCKS?

damn.. i wonder if being as nutty as the o/p is painful.

i hope it doesn't hurt much.

'cause, you know, we should all believe the end of the world is coming because a "contactee" says it is. :cuckoo:
i'm pretty sure he is able to get a root canal with no Novocaine

do you actually believe terral?
if so, you are an idiot

Terral, do you have a camera? If not, do you know someone who does? Borrow it.

Tonight, or whenever it's clear out, go outside at like 21:00. Face south. Tilt your head back by 45 degrees. Then turn your head to the right by roughly 20 degrees. Locate Orion's Belt (you can't miss it). Take a picture. Post it here, unaltered. Then we all can look at the evidence and see if it substantiates your claim.

if so, you are an idiot
No, I don't. Not regarding the specifics. Only regarding the comming pole shift.
These are backed up by hard facts and a... Hunch.

if so, you are an idiot
No, I don't. Not regarding the specifics. Only regarding the comming pole shift.
the magnetic pole shifts are gradual, not sudden
and the ACTUAL poles havent changed
the rotational axis is still where it has always been
Are you totally rejecting the theory of, the extinction of the dinosaurs due to a sudden pole shift?

Last edited:
Are you totally rejecting the theory of, the extinction of the dinosaurs due to a sudden pole shift?
i've never heard that theory

The theory says it was a meteor not a pole shift.

Apperantly someone is not happy with you spreading the truth.
Do not be surprised if they also close you account here and men in black suits comes for you.
Best wishes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back