The Planet is Heating Up Faster than Models Predict -- James Hansen

James Hansen is a convicted Environmental Wacko criminal. He worked for an organization that got cught red handed manipulating climate data. He has no credibility.

This statement is completely false. You need to retract it.

So... your accusation was bullshit? You lied?
Do you believe Hansen?

He's a fucking lying cooky nutjob. Why do you idiotically worship Hansen and Al Gore?

Thr dude flat out tells you that he's a fucking fool, yet your cult worships him anyways. You're an idiot.

Do you believe Hansen?
I'm not sure I agree with everything he's ever said, but I am quite certain he has never falsified data as Flash, with no data whatsoever, claims he has done
He's a fucking lying cooky nutjob.
Why do you make accusations like that when you know you have ZERO evidence to support it? NONE. That just makes YOU a liar.
Why do you idiotically worship Hansen and Al Gore?
I don't worship anyone. Did you get that idea because YOU worship someone?
Your link does nothing but praise Hansen. Why did you provide it?

James Hansen whose 1988 testimony before Congress was the first many had heard of global warming, has co-published a study in which he claims that the globe is warming faster than models predict primarily because of reductions in aerosol emissions from China and internationally from shipping. Michael Mann disagrees, noting that the truth is bad enough. Hansen says the 1.5C threshold is dead as a doornail and keeping us withing 2C by 2050 will require concerted effort. Hansen suggests we consider the use of solar geoengineering though several other experts warn that such a strategy poses severe dangers. The article notes that June, July, August, September and October of this year have all set monthly global temperature records

So, Miami’s under water?

That just makes YOU a liar.
Can you directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie? Of course you cannot, bitch.

I've been posting at USMB for over a fucking decade.

And I have never told a lie here.

Search through all 16,880 of my posts, and you will not find me telling a single lie. Lying is not my style.

Last edited:
Can you directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie? Of course you cannot, bitch.

I've been posting at USMB for over a fucking decade.

And I have never told a lie here.

Search through all 16,880 of my posts, and you will not find me telling a single lie. Lying is not my style.
Do you believe Hansen?

He's a fucking lying cooky nutjob. Why do you idiotically worship Hansen and Al Gore?

Thr dude flat out tells you that he's a fucking fool, yet your cult worships him anyways. You're an idiot.
This is a lie
And you are obviously too fucking stupid to comprehend why hiding inconvenient data is not sound science. I don't give a fuck if they convinced your stupid ass, moron.

You have such a low IQ that you cannot even fathom why applying confirmation bias is not sound science.

You're a low IQ moron.
This is a lie

They were stolen from the University of East Anglia and then passed to Wikileaks who published them.
How does that mean anything to what the emails exposed? hahahahahaahahahaha you are an asslicker. Exposes you as well, you don't care about the actual action that was exposed. You want the world to be manipulated by evil.

Is this thread still going?

James Hansen is a convicted Environmental Wacko criminal. He worked for an organization that got cught red handed manipulating climate data. He has no credibility.
Flash, you haven't been back in quite a while. Why don't you come back and admit that this statement of yours was wrong, that Hansen isn't a convicted, environmental wacko criminal, that he never worked for an organization that got caught red-handed manipulating climate data. Then say "I'm sorry". I know it would be a bit painful to put something like that down in this adversarial environment but I can tell you from experience that you will feel very good afterwards and I' certain you will have earned some real respect from a lot of people here on both sides of the argument.

Be careful calling out Ms Crick on her ignorance and stupidity. She will go tell a moderator that you are being mean to her and your post will be deleted.

Be careful calling out Ms Crick on her ignorance and stupidity. She will go tell a moderator that you are being mean to her and your post will be deleted.
Did a moderator tell you that?

1701382755335.png

How does the number of trees in the world today compare with the numbers 5,000 years ago?

1701389757568.png

How much of that added North African vegetation is reliant on irrigation?

CO2 in the age of dinosaurs ranged from 2000 down to 350 ppm. And it took millions of years to get that high.

1701386081492.png

The Medieval Warm Period was localized to the North Atlantic. It was not global.

Increased CO2 does increase some plant growth. The warming it creates decreases some plant growth.

Increased temperatures increase global humidity which increases precipitation. Since Anatarctica is still below freezing most of the time, ice builds on the continent. But, as you well know, its ice shelves have been fracturing which has allowed its glaciers to accelerate their slides into the oceans. Ice from Antarctica and Greenland make up a significant portion of global sea level rise. The WAIS is at serious risk of and irreversible, catastrophic collapse which could raise global sea level 5.3M (17.4 feet).

Last edited:
Crick may be emotional, like a teen age girl, but he's right about your mental illness.

LOL!!!

Funny how those torched in actual debate, who cannot refute any of what's been posted, resort to this type of name calling....

Still think wood takes 30k years to decompose in nature, Short Cock??

Forum List

Back