The Perfect Response To White People's Vitriolic Rage Against Affirmative Action

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I came across this today and found it to be quite profound

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsBoK4aJY6g]white racist lady gets bummed out see look on her face at end lol mpeg2video - YouTube[/ame]

Here we have a white woman that's totally incensed at the "wrongness" of quotas, aka Affirmative Action in colleges/universities and we see a perfect response that depicts the reality of the situation.

I witness this intellectually on this very board as well.

Doing away with normal standards and whatnot just so Negroes can get by. Yeah, that's a great idea. Too dumb to pass a police test like in Boston, no problem we'll make it easier for you black cops. That the diverse citizenry then have to rely on dumbbells on the force is no big deal.

Ah, here we have a thread where TWO RACISTS are attacking each other. It's like a Nazi and a Communist trying to beat each other over the head with clubs and an American is standing there watching. Who do you want to win? Because you know both of them are piss ignorant...

Neither's opinion is either valid or worthy of comment.

white racist lady gets bummed out see look on her face at end lol mpeg2video - YouTube

Here we have a white woman that's totally incensed at the "wrongness" of quotas, aka Affirmative Action in colleges/universities and we see a perfect response that depicts the reality of the situation.

Can I assume, Marc-ey, that you believe that amount of melanin in an applicant's skin is an appropriate admission standard?

If so, why does it work in the opposite direction for yellow folks?

Careful how you answer that, Marc-ey....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Read more at I have a dream that my... at BrainyQuote

white racist lady gets bummed out see look on her face at end lol mpeg2video - YouTube

The responder lied.

There is no white quota, but you're too much of a racist to get that.

oh, and there was no "look" on her face of being bummed, other than she knew she was lied too.

The responder lied.

There is no white quota, but you're too much of a racist to get that.

oh, and there was no "look" on her face of being bummed, other than she knew she was lied too.
It's a defacto quota Einstein.

Affirmative Action, started as a good idea, but not something I see a need for anymore.
From when to when was it good? And why was it good then?

And from when to now has been bad? And why is it bad now?

Affirmative Action, started as a good idea, but not something I see a need for anymore.

AA was, in large part, an attempt by the goverment to combat discrimination and to balance what was an unfair advantage in education that white men had over everyone else. IMO, it was a good idea, and worked well for a time.

I can't give you exact dates, obviously it's just my opinion. I think it's time to phase out AA, we have other laws in place to fight discrimination, and I don't see a race or gender specific educational gap anymore.

Affirmative action was never a good idea the way it played out.
A better way, would have been to make applications blind so that no identification of sex, race or age, would be impossible. Then you simply take the ones with the highest scores. No quotas, no discrimination and best of all.... No Excuses.

AA was, in large part, an attempt by the goverment to combat discrimination and to balance what was an unfair advantage in education that white men had over everyone else. IMO, it was a good idea, and worked well for a time.

I can't give you exact dates, obviously it's just my opinion. I think it's time to phase out AA, we have other laws in place to fight discrimination, and I don't see a race or gender specific educational gap anymore.

WikiPedia said:
The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in Executive Order 10925 and was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961; it was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination. In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson enacted Executive Order 11246 which required government employers to take "affirmative action" to hire without regard to race, religion and national origin. In 1968, gender was added to the anti-discrimination list.
Source: Affirmative action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So it came into existence at exactly March 6, 1961.

I applaud your honesty and your attempt to answer the question, however I sense you're reluctant to give specifics. So, in your opinion, when did it start becoming bad or not necessary?

The reason was to fight discriminatory practices, so I gather you believe that discrimination is no longer a factor today? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The thing about worthless Afros is these white people, I guess PETA members, who demand special rights for those dumb animals.

That video with Phil Donahue was made a LONG TIME AGO. Universities are no longer "99.9% white". Indeed, the most discriminated against group of all, white males, make up less than a quarter of the student population at many universities. So, that stupid white woman's invalid excuse for racial discrimination no longer applies.

Is it ever right for one person to be told he can't be allowed to do something because of the color of his skin?

Affirmative action was never a good idea the way it played out.
A better way, would have been to make applications blind so that no identification of sex, race or age, would be impossible. Then you simply take the ones with the highest scores. No quotas, no discrimination and best of all.... No Excuses.
Seems that would rule out in-person interviews...no?

WikiPedia said:
The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in Executive Order 10925 and was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961; it was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination. In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson enacted Executive Order 11246 which required government employers to take "affirmative action" to hire without regard to race, religion and national origin. In 1968, gender was added to the anti-discrimination list.

I applaud your honesty and your attempt to answer the question, however I sense you're reluctant to give specifics. So, in your opinion, when did it start becoming bad or not necessary?

The reason was to fight discriminatory practices, so I gather you believe that discrimination is no longer a factor today? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kennedy said he believed in a hand up, not a hand put...carry on knuckle head.

and racism will always be a valuable tool and be present in immense proportion, to tools like you who have simply nothing else to bitch about as you go about your pathetic failure of a life, you need someone or something to blame, so keep on truckin'.

WikiPedia said:

Kennedy said he believed in a hand up, not a hand put...carry on knuckle head.
OK, now tell us what you mean by that quote.

WikiPedia said:

I wouldn't say discrimination is never a factor, just that we have better laws to handle it than AA. IMO, AA leveled the playing field, because white men had an educational advantage. I don't think white men have that advantage any longer, so therefore AA should be phased out.

Forum List

Back