The perfect man is a geek with facial stubble...

Sure, Sure!

*shrug* it's true.

I can't wear contacts anymore. I screwed up my eyes when I was a teenager, leaving them in for waaaaaaaaay too long. I think I may have changed the actual shape of my eye. Whenever I put them in, about 3 hours later they hurt and then just *blink* they pop out on their own.

Sure, Sure!

*shrug* it's true.

I can't wear contacts anymore. I screwed up my eyes when I was a teenager, leaving them in for waaaaaaaaay too long. I think I may have changed the actual shape of my eye. Whenever I put them in, about 3 hours later they hurt and then just *blink* they pop out on their own.
Turn them over.....

I'm must sayin..

*shrug* it's true.

Turn them over.....

I'm must sayin..

Trust me, thats not it.
could be. But when contacts are inside out, they usually pop off when you blink. Another good indicator is that if you look to the extreme edge of your vision, e.g. move your eyes as far left as they can go without moving your head, you'll notice that everything gets distorted.

Turn them over.....

I'm must sayin..

Trust me, thats not it.
could be. But when contacts are inside out, they usually pop off when you blink. Another good indicator is that if you look to the extreme edge of your vision, e.g. move your eyes as far left as they can go without moving your head, you'll notice that everything gets distorted.

Except the contacts I wear (or did wear) have a little logo in the corner to let you know when which way is which.

Trust me, thats not it.

Except the contacts I wear (or did wear) have a little logo in the corner to let you know when which way is which.
Ah, okay. Maybe that is why I have to check each morning when I put them in.

Mine are round. I needed to get the contacts with corners.

Ah, okay. Maybe that is why I have to check each morning when I put them in.

Mine are round. I needed to get the contacts with corners.

They make them with corners now?

Now if the geeks only wore uniforms---

324463757_7bbe0a2c38.jpg

LV+male+vulcans.JPG

800px-star_trek_convention_106.jpg

Forum List

Back