The perfect man is a geek with facial stubble...

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Most women claim to be attracted to tall, dark and handsome men, but a new study has revealed that facial stubble and a geeky personality are their biggest secret turn-ons.

Despite complaining that it looks unkempt and feels rough to touch, the unshaven look on a man is actually a turn-on for 41 per cent of women. A slightly geeky personality came second, proving that women really do like a guy who knows their stuff when it comes to technology.

The poll of 2,500 women also revealed that 91 per cent would actually prefer a guy who had a few flaws over someone who is perfect.

And more than half would rather a guy who was soft and cuddly instead of toned and muscly.

Read more: The perfect man is a geek with facial stubble... women's secret turn-ons revealed | Mail Online

Valid study?

Chick magnet.

img_7587.png

Sounds exactly like me, sans the daily stubble. I have a goatee and really only shave the rest about twice a week. Can't decide if it's laziness or just to busy to bother.

My son has been sporting a "10:00 shadow" and nerdy glasses lately. I never heard that term before, but I must admit it looks pretty good on him. In his case, I think it's laziness. He's in college.

I would say it isn't an accurate study. If I don't shave every day, Mrs. BBD tosses a big old hissy fit and calls me a hobo. She does, however, like it when I put that plastic pocket protector in my shirt pocket and fill it up with various pencils and other stuff - especially the little six inch ruler!

Most women claim to be attracted to tall, dark and handsome men, but a new study has revealed that facial stubble and a geeky personality are their biggest secret turn-ons.

Despite complaining that it looks unkempt and feels rough to touch, the unshaven look on a man is actually a turn-on for 41 per cent of women. A slightly geeky personality came second, proving that women really do like a guy who knows their stuff when it comes to technology.

The poll of 2,500 women also revealed that 91 per cent would actually prefer a guy who had a few flaws over someone who is perfect.

And more than half would rather a guy who was soft and cuddly instead of toned and muscly.

Read more: The perfect man is a geek with facial stubble... women's secret turn-ons revealed | Mail Online
Valid study?
Now I know why 91% of women don't like Me...

:razz:

I do think it is flawed though. I haven't really met a woman who didn't like a hard and toned body on a man.

That should probably read,

"I haven't really met a woman who didn't like a man with a hard and toned body."

I really need to proof My posts.....:dig:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6Hn0ozX1w]YouTube - Sweet Victory. Full Version. Lyrics[/ame]

Valid study?

Score! I'm in!

Valid study?

hey baby..

Valid study?

hey baby..

PS It didn't say long hair tin foilers! ;)

Valid study?

Score! I'm in!

radiomanatl-albums-family-picture637-thumbnail.jpg

Forum List

Back