The People Have Spoken...AGAIN!

Thank YOU for proving ME right.

You asked. I said no matter what I would provide you would reject it like some child, belittle it, and try to spin it. Thanks for proving that an actual discussion with you is a waste of time due to your pre-determined bias.

From your 'let's play the 'stupid game'' bullshit to your laziness in refusing to get your answers already posted all over this board to your finale of proving me right, you simply just aren't worth acknowledging / wasting time on.
Is that what your brain calculated was the result of my answer to you?

Dummy, I just said that if you're NOW claiming Trump is to thank for all those things, then you should be first to BLAME him in the near future when the economy tanks as a result of these same things.

Capice?

Which election did Pawlenty lose, dumbass? He didn't run for governor and lose.

Are you so old you have forgotten 2011 when he announced he was running for POTUS.

you might not have noticed, but he was never the president.

You are so fucked in the head. We were discussing the governor's race you incredibly stupid hack!

Moving that goalpost to cover your ignorant statement is lame.

The OP is the one that brought up his run for POTUS. Fuck dude, can you not read?

I guess you were absent the day they taught about the subject in a sentence. It's OK. They have programs for libtards like you.

Thanks for caring my cute little statist.
You sure are the cute wittle leftist!

More full time jobs? Raises and bonuses/jobs returning? Ha! And don't forget no infrastructure, no affordable healthcare, no ease of higher edu costs/no equitable immigration policy/no NK denuclearization/no resurgence of coal/trade wars heating up. And no wall paid for by Mexico. That's the short list!
Infrastructure':
Gotta love Obama's nearly $1 trillion for NON-EXISTENT Shovel-Ready Jobs

Health Care:
Gotta love Obama destroying the existing health care system to replace it with one Harry Reid admitted was DESIGNED TO FAIL, a STEPPING STONE TO SINGLE PAYER!
-- "It won't cost a dime. It will pay for itself. It will LOWER costs! If you like your plan / doc you can keep them!" BULLSH!T AND LIES SNOWFLAKES ATE UP!

Education Costs:
The Democrats held a near super-majority control of Congress and the WH. What did they do? Ram the $1 trillion dollar self-benefitting 'Stimulus Bill containing 7,000 pieces of DNC-only pork through and destroy health care. Education did not seem to be a priority for them.

Immigration Policy:
We actually have an Immigration policy and immigration laws...it was / is just that Obama and Liberals refused to obey and enforce any of the laws, are for open borders, protected / protect Federal Law-Violating violent illegal criminal-protecting Sanctuary Cities, protected / protects Human Traffickers, MS13 Gang members, etc....

NK Nuclear Threat:
A threat Obama ignored for 8 years while they used the missile technology Bill Clinton sold to the Chinese and given to them to build missiles capable of reaching US targets.

Oh, poor wittle tantrum-throwing snowflakes..... The world is so simple through your Dem-colored butt-hurt glasses.

You asked. I said no matter what I would provide you would reject it like some child, belittle it, and try to spin it. Thanks for proving that an actual discussion with you is a waste of time due to your pre-determined bias.

From your 'let's play the 'stupid game'' bullshit to your laziness in refusing to get your answers already posted all over this board to your finale of proving me right, you simply just aren't worth acknowledging / wasting time on.
Is that what your brain calculated was the result of my answer to you?

Dummy, I just said that if you're NOW claiming Trump is to thank for all those things, then you should be first to BLAME him in the near future when the economy tanks as a result of these same things.

Capice?
If the economy tanked, all involved would be on the hook including trump. But you can’t say he gets the credit since it’s gone viral. You are the fk!

He passed your test. Your test failed
Be careful who you go around caping for...

987721195a0eec6b5429fbf57d1a496e.jpg

Which election did Pawlenty lose, dumbass? He didn't run for governor and lose.

Are you so old you have forgotten 2011 when he announced he was running for POTUS.

You are so fucked in the head. We were discussing the governor's race you incredibly stupid hack!

The OP is the one that brought up his run for POTUS. Fuck dude, can you not read?

I guess you were absent the day they taught about the subject in a sentence. It's OK. They have programs for libtards like you.

You should be thankful that your idiocy has not led to your own demise. People like you sometimes forget to breathe.

GOP Candidate Tim Pawlenty - who briefly ran for president in 2012 and had derided President Donald Trump as "unhinged" - was rejected by voters in his bid to become Minnesota's Governor again.

As mentioned, Donald Trump is now President and has delivered:
- The strongest economy IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate for blacks and Latinos IN RECORDED HISTORY
- More Americans working than at any other time
- ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History
- Manufacturing jobs returning to the US after Obama said they would NEVER come back
- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses
- Fewer Americans on Welfare, Food Stamps, and Unemployment
- Fewer Americans dependent on the US government .. and on Democrats

Meanwhile, Tim joins Hillary in the 'Out-Of-work, Rejected Politicians' line at the unemployment Office.

Bwuhahahaha!

Pawlenty, who called Trump 'unfit and unhinged,' derailed in comeback attempt in Minnesota; battle lines drawn in Connecticut
What did Trump do to get each of those things you listed?

He DIDN’T spend $10 trillion of your money to buy you into a kickass economy.

He is working hard to get to the number though, 1.4 trillion in just 18 months. He is the king of debt after all.
Bringing in record revenue since tax cuts!

And still added 1.4 trillion do the debt since the day he took office. And out of that 1.4, .8 trillion of it has been added in the 8 months since the tax cut took effect.

Before the tax cut we were adding $1,580,991,278
to the debt daily, since the tax cut we are adding $3,805,115,940 to the debt daily.

You should be thankful that your idiocy has not led to your own demise. People like you sometimes forget to breathe.

That must be why people like you want the government to control every aspect of our lives.

Still pretty generic crap, but I guess that's the best I can expect.

Can you explain how this is ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History? It has been stagnant for more than 200 days now, with no end in sight.
we shot up too fast. that was a given. even at stagnant for 200 days, as you point out, it's still the best stock market in history, as you also point out.

based on what? not growth that is for sure.
my bad - i misread what you said in this being ONE of the best.

Still pretty generic crap, but I guess that's the best I can expect.

Can you explain how this is ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History? It has been stagnant for more than 200 days now, with no end in sight.
we shot up too fast. that was a given. even at stagnant for 200 days, as you point out, it's still the best stock market in history, as you also point out.

I did not say that, the OP did. Do you agree the market right now is one of the best, if not the best in US History?

That must be why people like you want the government to control every aspect of our lives.
Name something sally

No, I just want you to stop being a libtard.

Name something sally

Seat belt laws, helmet laws, smoking bans, marijuana being illegal....

GOP Candidate Tim Pawlenty - who briefly ran for president in 2012 and had derided President Donald Trump as "unhinged" - was rejected by voters in his bid to become Minnesota's Governor again.

As mentioned, Donald Trump is now President and has delivered:
- The strongest economy IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate for blacks and Latinos IN RECORDED HISTORY
- More Americans working than at any other time
- ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History
- Manufacturing jobs returning to the US after Obama said they would NEVER come back
- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses
- Fewer Americans on Welfare, Food Stamps, and Unemployment
- Fewer Americans dependent on the US government .. and on Democrats

Meanwhile, Tim joins Hillary in the 'Out-Of-work, Rejected Politicians' line at the unemployment Office.

Bwuhahahaha!

Pawlenty, who called Trump 'unfit and unhinged,' derailed in comeback attempt in Minnesota; battle lines drawn in Connecticut

He is working hard to get to the number though, 1.4 trillion in just 18 months. He is the king of debt after all.

And still added 1.4 trillion do the debt since the day he took office. And out of that 1.4, .8 trillion of it has been added in the 8 months since the tax cut took effect.

to the debt daily, since the tax cut we are adding $3,805,115,940 to the debt daily.
Why don’t you post the money coming in? Afraid to post that?

A statist like you should love libtards.

You don't even realize that you are a libtard! That's so sad!

I did not say that, the OP did. Do you agree the market right now is one of the best, if not the best in US History?
wasn't my point. i had thought *you* said it was one of the best and after re-reading it and an energy drink, i saw that is *not* what you said so i backed out cause i was wrong.

Why don’t you post the money coming in? Afraid to post that?

who the fuck cares? The fact of the matter is that the deficit is growing faster after the tax cut than before.

But I forget that big government statist like you love the debt!

You don't even realize that you are a libtard! That's so sad!

all I know is that you are left of me, so you can call me whatever you like

Name something sally

Seat belt laws, helmet laws, smoking bans, marijuana being illegal....
Since when are these conservative issues?

Forum List

Back