The People Have Spoken...AGAIN!

GOP Candidate Tim Pawlenty - who briefly ran for president in 2012 and had derided President Donald Trump as "unhinged" - was rejected by voters in his bid to become Minnesota's Governor again.

As mentioned, Donald Trump is now President and has delivered:
- The strongest economy IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate for blacks and Latinos IN RECORDED HISTORY
- More Americans working than at any other time
- ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History
- Manufacturing jobs returning to the US after Obama said they would NEVER come back
- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses
- Fewer Americans on Welfare, Food Stamps, and Unemployment
- Fewer Americans dependent on the US government .. and on Democrats

Meanwhile, Tim joins Hillary in the 'Out-Of-work, Rejected Politicians' line at the unemployment Office.

Bwuhahahaha!

Pawlenty, who called Trump 'unfit and unhinged,' derailed in comeback attempt in Minnesota; battle lines drawn in Connecticut
What did Trump do to get each of those things you listed?
Uh, repealed almost all of Obama's EO's?

Really? Almost all of Obama's EOs? Can you back that up? Obama had 276 of them, how many of that number have been repealed?

Evidently your Google has stopped working.
Trump administration cancels hundreds of Obama-era regulations

Perhaps when you make it to middle school you will learn the difference between a regulation and an Executive Order.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

GOP Candidate Tim Pawlenty - who briefly ran for president in 2012 and had derided President Donald Trump as "unhinged" - was rejected by voters in his bid to become Minnesota's Governor again.

- Manufacturing jobs returning to the US after Obama said they would NEVER come back
- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Meanwhile, Tim joins Hillary in the 'Out-Of-work, Rejected Politicians' line at the unemployment Office.

Bwuhahahaha!

Pawlenty, who called Trump 'unfit and unhinged,' derailed in comeback attempt in Minnesota; battle lines drawn in Connecticut

Tax cuts, America first, border control, fair trade and a business friendly administration. Not to hard to figure out if you're not a partisan hack.
The cuts are heating up the economy, America first has nothing to do with it, the border has nothing to do with it, fair trade has nothing to do with it, and Obama had a business friendly admin.

I am glad you are saying that when the economy busts, you will blame Trump.

The important thing here is nearly two years into Trump's presidency you aren't arguing the OP's data points about the booming state of the economy and jobs. You're just arguing who's responsible. Sure we can debate that.

Perhaps when you make it to middle school you will learn the difference between a regulation and an Executive Order.

upload_2018-8-15_12-56-5.jpeg
upload_2018-8-15_12-57-52.jpeg

Dude, you're like a nasty little yappy Chihuahua. You have nothing significant to add - you just snap at, bark at, and annoyingly nip at the ankles of anyone who does, especially when it is anything you don't like.

:p

I hate Chihuahuas.... EVERYONE hates nasty yappy ankle-biting Chihuahuas.

View attachment 210532 View attachment 210533

Dude, you're like a nasty little yappy Chihuahua. You have nothing significant to add - you just snap at, bark at, and annoyingly nip at the ankles of anyone who does, especially when it is anything you don't like.

:p

I hate Chihuahuas.... EVERYONE hates nasty yappy ankle-biting Chihuahuas.

You are fucking pussy, how is that. I post links to the treasury.gov and provide the numbers proving that revenue has gone down in the since the tax cut went into law and you laugh at the post because you lack the basic backbone to even try and refute them.

I say that most of Obama's EOs are not gone and you fellow Trump ass licker post a link to regulations, and it seems that both of you are too fucking stupid to know the difference between and EO and a regulation.

But, Trump and the other party politicians count on people like you, people that are ignorant and are proud of their ignorance. You stupid partisan hacks wear your ignorace like a badge of honor and stick your head up your ass to avoid even looking at a fact.

you and your fellow partisan hacks from the other side are why this country is going down the shiitter, you care more about your fucking party than the country,

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

Really? Almost all of Obama's EOs? Can you back that up? Obama had 276 of them, how many of that number have been repealed?

Yup, never know. Next time look it up yourself...dumbass.

You are fucking pussy, how is that.

Exactly what I would expect from you, probably the best demonstration of your debating skills and ability to discuss things like an adult so far. :p

View attachment 210536

and then you prove me right!

Thanks! I like it when you sheep do that.

Would you like me to educate you on the difference between a regulation and an EO? I really do not mind doing charity work for the less fortunate.

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

Perhaps, after you take High School Civics, you will learn that NEITHER ONE OF THEM is a LAW!

Perhaps, after you take High School Civics, you will learn that NEITHER ONE OF THEM is a LAW!

Glad I never said either were...

so, back to your original statement...

Uh, repealed almost all of Obama's EO's? are you still standing by this claim?

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

More full time jobs? Raises and bonuses/jobs returning? Ha! And don't forget no infrastructure, no affordable healthcare, no ease of higher edu costs/no equitable immigration policy/no NK denuclearization/no resurgence of coal/trade wars heating up. And no wall paid for by Mexico. That's the short list!
No affordable health care? Obammycare is still in. I thought that was fking heaven. Are you confirming failure?
Yes! I am confirming Trump's failure to replace with something better. Of course I knew he was lying from the gitgo, he will NEVER replace, but he has successfully stricken the mandate, so we are back to square one, with cheap health insurance that covers nothing and the spectre of pre-existing conditions. Rumor also has it that rate increases are in our near future. So I look forward to all youse Obama haters reporting that now that the mandate is gone, your rates will go down....giggle!
why do you need something better, obammycare fixed the fking world. come on why do you need it fixed? really, can you answer?

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

an executive order that set regulations? like that kind of EO?

an executive order that set regulations? like that kind of EO?

Could you give an actual example?

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

You better be careful about giving Trump credit for the current economy. Because when things go bad, he will get the blame and people like you will look foolish defending his record.
Democrats already blamed Trump for the stock market going down before it shot back up.

They already look like idiots.

The stock market is not...

... aw, fuck it.

The stock market is shitty, has been for more than 200 days now, and getting shitter as we speak.
25000+ is not "shitty".

It is when it has been in the 25,0000 range for more than 200 days.

1.79% growth for the DJI in 226 days is shitty.

5.47% growth for the S&P in 226 days is shitty.

15.14% growth for the NASDAQ is not shitty I suppose.
Would you rather it go up to 30,000 and cause the country to have massive inflation?

The 10% adjustment was normal, GG. It's not bad but is not good either. I am making money, so that is good for me. The people leveraging their debt are the ones who need to be careful, very careful.

Forum List

Back