The People Have Spoken...AGAIN!

You should be thankful that your idiocy has not led to your own demise. People like you sometimes forget to breathe.

That must be why people like you want the government to control every aspect of our lives.

No, I just want you to stop being a libtard.

A statist like you should love libtards.

You don't even realize that you are a libtard! That's so sad!

all I know is that you are left of me, so you can call me whatever you like

I am nowhere left of your Trump-hating idiocy. I'll bet you kiss Hillary's picture you keep by your bed every night before your Mommy tucks you into bed.

You should be thankful that your idiocy has not led to your own demise. People like you sometimes forget to breathe.

That must be why people like you want the government to control every aspect of our lives.

In your dreams leftist

Thank YOU for proving ME right.

You asked. I said no matter what I would provide you would reject it like some child, belittle it, and try to spin it. Thanks for proving that an actual discussion with you is a waste of time due to your pre-determined bias.

From your 'let's play the 'stupid game'' bullshit to your laziness in refusing to get your answers already posted all over this board to your finale of proving me right, you simply just aren't worth acknowledging / wasting time on.
Is that what your brain calculated was the result of my answer to you?

Dummy, I just said that if you're NOW claiming Trump is to thank for all those things, then you should be first to BLAME him in the near future when the economy tanks as a result of these same things.

Capice?
Marc, go away. I played threw you a bone when you wanted to play the 'stupid game'.

You want to question me on what I will do or what I won't do. Let me educate you AGAIN before you GO AWAY.

I am the one who constantly points out to ignorant snowflakes that it is CONGRESS that controls spending thus the budget thus the economy.

History Lesson:

The GOP controlled Congress and the WH under bush. Again, controlling Congress means you control the budget, you control spending, and you control the economy. Under Bush and the GOP for Bush's 1st 6 years in office - DURING 9/11/01, DURING the economic aftermath that followed, and DURING 2 wars under Bush, Bush and the GOP added 2.5 Trillion to the debt - $2.5 trillion in 6 (SIX) YEARS.

In Bush's last 2 years in office, during which time almost everyone agrees the economy went south, The DEMOCRATS took over Congress with a near super-majority control of Congress. Again, at this point DEMOCRATS controlled Congress, controlled the purse strings, controlled the budget, controlled spending, controlled the economy.

IN THOSE LAST 2 (TWO) YEARS UNDER BUSH WITH A CONGRESS AND SPENDING CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS, $1.5 TRILLION WAS ADDED IN NEW DEBT. IN ONLY 2 (TWO) YEARS DEMOCRATS ADDED JUST $1 TRILLION SHY OF WHAT THE GOP / BUSH HAD ADDED IN 6 (SIX) YEARS! AND THE ECONOMY THAT WENT DOWN DURING THOSE LAST 2 YEARS BELONGED TO THOSE WHO CONTROLLED CONGRESS AND THE BUDGET - DEMOCRATS!

Snowflakes like to claim poor Barry inherited a shitty economy. HE SURE DID - FROM THE DEMOCRATS WHO HAD CONTROLLED SPENDING / THE BUDGET FOR THE PREVIOUS 2 YEARS!

If you have gotten pissy at this point it is because your partisan hackles are standing up on the back of your neck and because you are letting that partisanship and emotion override your objectivity because the facts prove this all to be the case.

The economy SUCKED under OBAMA and the Democrats. Record numbers of Americans on food stamps, welfare, and unemployment, Obama declaring manufacturing jobs were gone, never to return....

I understand what happened and don't let partisanship skew the truth. Obama was not a businessman - there is no harm in that. he was not experienced in it as Trump is.

Trump's approach to the economy is totally different from Obama's, and only CHANGE could bring about the economy we have now.

The GOP - still spending like a drunken sailor, too - following Trump's lead has made changes, have made progress, have taken steps to eliminate govt mandates and over-regulation, has cut taxes that HAS brought back manufacturing jobs Obama said would never return, has put money back in people's pockets, has resulted in more jobs, more full time jobs, etc....

At least I give the man credit instead of acting like some spoiled child who refuses to admit the truth because of his emotions.

And when and if the economy changes, if Trump overplays his hand in playing 'chicken' with the Chinese or he and the GOP do something to hurt the economy I will be one of the very 1st people to stand up and acknowledge the damn truth....

...which is more than petty, immature, tantrum-throwing, emotionally-manipulated, hate-driven, partisan butt-hurt snowflakes on the Left can say / say about Trump. .

I am nowhere left of your Trump-hating idiocy. I'll bet you kiss Hillary's picture you keep by your bed every night before your Mommy tucks you into bed.

The fact that you worship someone as left as Trump is all the evidence we need to know you are to the left of me.

He DIDN’T spend $10 trillion of your money to buy you into a kickass economy.

He is working hard to get to the number though, 1.4 trillion in just 18 months. He is the king of debt after all.
Bringing in record revenue since tax cuts!

And still added 1.4 trillion do the debt since the day he took office. And out of that 1.4, .8 trillion of it has been added in the 8 months since the tax cut took effect.

Before the tax cut we were adding $1,580,991,278
to the debt daily, since the tax cut we are adding $3,805,115,940 to the debt daily.
Why don’t you post the money coming in? Afraid to post that?

who the fuck cares? The fact of the matter is that the deficit is growing faster after the tax cut than before.

But I forget that big government statist like you love the debt!
Well what from the tax cuts increased the spending? I’m curious. See you’re blaming tax cuts that are bringing in record revenues for increasing spending. There’s absolutely no logic in that claim. So explain

You better be careful about giving Trump credit for the current economy. Because when things go bad, he will get the blame and people like you will look foolish defending his record.
There is a reason why the economy is good right now. Partisanship prevents snowflakes - like Pelosi - from seeing it / admitting it. Trump's economy is working. He deserves the credit.

If things go south in the future there will also be a reason. Perhaps Trump will overplay his hand in the game of chicken with China and the economy will take a turn. Who knows. So far his approach has paid off.

Obama was so much of a chicken shit that he laid down and just took the other nations taking advantage of us. he did not even try to challenge the status quo. he declared to the American people, 'Your manufacturing jobs are GONE - they are NEVER coming back!'

Trump said, 'F* That - I am going to bring them home!' AND HE DID!

NATO was not paying its fair share for its own defense, and Obama just accepted those nations taking advantage of us. Trump said, 'F* That - Pay your damn fair share!' AND THEY DID!

Obama was too frightened the Iranians would walk away from the table from his UN-CONSTITUTIONAL 'Legacy' Treaty that he refused to demand that the return of US hostages be part of the agreement .Instead, he paid a heft ransom for them later.

Trump has said, 'F* That - Give us back our people' several times. AND THEY DID!

Again, he deserves credit, whether you hate him or not. And if it goes south in thee future and deserves the criticism, then so be it.

Take the damn partisanship and but-hurt out of the situation and be objective and honest, for God's sake!

According to your reasoning - which I reject- Bill Clinton was the best economic president. Partisans always want to credit or blame a president for the economy when the reality is economies have ups and downs, and a president has less to do with the economy than the natural cycles of the economy. But like I said, if and when the economy stumbles during Trumps presidency, the partisan Dems will blame him, while you and other partisan Reps will make excuses. I guarantee it.
Who controlled congress for his final 6 years?

You credit clinton for the economy benefitting from the soviet iron curtain collapsing and opening trade with those eastern European nations?

You crediting clinton for the tech stock boom?

Tell all of us what clinton did when he rewrote the community Reinvestment Act. Go ahead oh educated one. Did that put preasure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods?

How about the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you know how that affected the economy? It only exempted default swaps from regulation.

Here is a question.

Do you have any clue what you are talking about?

Now that we have established who and how the housing bubble started, tell us who controlled Congress from 2007 to 2010. Tell us what happened to the economy during that time.

Do you feel enlightened yet? You should.

Last edited:

The fact that you worship someone as left as Trump is all the evidence we need to know you are to the left of me.
Now that’s hysterical

What did Trump do to get each of those things you listed?

He is working hard to get to the number though, 1.4 trillion in just 18 months. He is the king of debt after all.

And still added 1.4 trillion do the debt since the day he took office. And out of that 1.4, .8 trillion of it has been added in the 8 months since the tax cut took effect.

to the debt daily, since the tax cut we are adding $3,805,115,940 to the debt daily.

Let's look at the money...

Revenue in Jan 2017 grew 9.72% compared to the revenue for Jan 2016. Revenue in Jan 2018 grew 4.93% compared to the revenue for Jan 2017.
Revenue in Feb 2017 grew 1.52% compared to the revenue for Feb 2016. Revenue in Feb 2018 shrunk 9.37% compared to the revenue for Feb 2017.
Revenue in Mar 2017 shrunk 4.94 % compared to the revenue for Mar 2016. Revenue in Mar 2018 shrunk 2.66% compared to the revenue for Mar 2017.
Revenue in Apr 2017 grew 3.92 % compared to the revenue for Jan 2016. Revenue in Apr 2018 grew 12.04 % compared to the revenue for Jan 2017.
Revenue in May 2017 grew 7.04 % compared to the revenue for Jan 2016. Revenue in May 2018 shrunk 9.71% compared to the revenue for Jan 2017.
Revenue in Jun 2017 grew 2.76% compared to the revenue for Jan 2016. Revenue in Jun 2018 shrunk 6.61% compared to the revenue for Jan 2017.

Total revenue growth between Jan and June comparing 2017 to 2016 was 20.01%
Total revenue growth between Jan and June comparing 2018 to 2017 was -11.38%

Revenue growth has slowed down by 31.39% since the tax cut.

How is that for looking at the money coming in?

You better be careful about giving Trump credit for the current economy. Because when things go bad, he will get the blame and people like you will look foolish defending his record.
There is a reason why the economy is good right now. Partisanship prevents snowflakes - like Pelosi - from seeing it / admitting it. Trump's economy is working. He deserves the credit.

If things go south in the future there will also be a reason. Perhaps Trump will overplay his hand in the game of chicken with China and the economy will take a turn. Who knows. So far his approach has paid off.

Obama was so much of a chicken shit that he laid down and just took the other nations taking advantage of us. he did not even try to challenge the status quo. he declared to the American people, 'Your manufacturing jobs are GONE - they are NEVER coming back!'

Trump said, 'F* That - I am going to bring them home!' AND HE DID!

NATO was not paying its fair share for its own defense, and Obama just accepted those nations taking advantage of us. Trump said, 'F* That - Pay your damn fair share!' AND THEY DID!

Obama was too frightened the Iranians would walk away from the table from his UN-CONSTITUTIONAL 'Legacy' Treaty that he refused to demand that the return of US hostages be part of the agreement .Instead, he paid a heft ransom for them later.

Trump has said, 'F* That - Give us back our people' several times. AND THEY DID!

Again, he deserves credit, whether you hate him or not. And if it goes south in thee future and deserves the criticism, then so be it.

Take the damn partisanship and but-hurt out of the situation and be objective and honest, for God's sake!

According to your reasoning - which I reject- Bill Clinton was the best economic president. Partisans always want to credit or blame a president for the economy when the reality is economies have ups and downs, and a president has less to do with the economy than the natural cycles of the economy. But like I said, if and when the economy stumbles during Trumps presidency, the partisan Dems will blame him, while you and other partisan Reps will make excuses. I guarantee it.
Who controlled congress for his final 6 years?

You credit clinton for the economy benefitting from then soviet iron curtain collapsing and opening trade with those eastern European nations?

You crediting clinton for the tech stock boom?

Tell all of us what clinton did when he rewrote the community Reinvestment Act. Go ahead oh educated one. Did that put preasure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods?

How about the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you know how that affected the economy? It only exempted default swaps from regulation.

Here is a question.

Do you have any clue what you are talking about?

Now that we have established who and how the housing bubble started, tell us who controlled Congress from 2007 to 2010. Tell us what happened to the economy during that time.

Do you feel enlightened yet? You should.
Clinton was great for our economy for the most part, he worked with the gop congress and did well.

Revenue in Jan 2017 grew 9.72% compared to the revenue for Jan 2016. Revenue in Jan 2018 grew 4.93% compared to the revenue for Jan 2017.
Revenue in Feb 2017 grew 1.52% compared to the revenue for Feb 2016. Revenue in Feb 2018 shrunk 9.37% compared to the revenue for Feb 2017.
Revenue in Mar 2017 shrunk 4.94 % compared to the revenue for Mar 2016. Revenue in Mar 2018 shrunk 2.66% compared to the revenue for Mar 2017.
Revenue in Apr 2017 grew 3.92 % compared to the revenue for Jan 2016. Revenue in Apr 2018 grew 12.04 % compared to the revenue for Jan 2017.
Revenue in May 2017 grew 7.04 % compared to the revenue for Jan 2016. Revenue in May 2018 shrunk 9.71% compared to the revenue for Jan 2017.
Revenue in Jun 2017 grew 2.76% compared to the revenue for Jan 2016. Revenue in Jun 2018 shrunk 6.61% compared to the revenue for Jan 2017.

Powerful!

Too funny

who the fuck cares? The fact of the matter is that the deficit is growing faster after the tax cut than before.

Well what from the tax cuts increased the spending? I’m curious. See you’re blaming tax cuts that are bringing in record revenues for increasing spending. There’s absolutely no logic in that claim. So explain

We do not have record revenues, that is a lie told to you by your savior in the White House.

In May 2017 we brought in $240,418,000,000....in May of 2018 we brought in $217,205,000,000. Since you suck at math, the 2018 number is smaller than the 2017 number.

In June of 2017 we brought in 338,660,000,000...in June of 2018 we brought in 316,278,000,000. Since you suck at math, the 2018 number is smaller than the 2017 number.

Monthly Treasury Statement

Powerful!

Only to those with a brain. Those without will still claim we are bringing in record revenues.

Too funny
What's so funny about the facts being presented here?

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-29%20at%204.50.03%20PM.png

Clinton was great for our economy for the most part, he worked with the gop congress and did well.
The Clintons and the Feinstein's made out like bandits (literally) working with the leaders in the highest levels of the ChiCom government during that time. Clinton sold missile technology to the Chinese for only several hundred thousand dollars, but Diane and her husband made hundreds of millions of dollars while having a Chinese spy on her payroll for 20 years.

;p

Lets try this one more way...

Between Jan 2017 and Jun 2017 the US brought in $2,067,049,000,000 in tax revenue.
Between Jan 2018 and Jun 2018 the US brought in $1,771,293,000,000 in tax revenue.

Since you suck at math, we have brought in less tax revenue this year than last so far.

Monthly Treasury Statement

Trump Tax Cuts: Revenues Hit Record High In April

“According to the latest monthly report from the Congressional Budget Office, revenues in April totaled $515 billion — a 13% increase over last April and an all-time high for the month.

For the current 2018 fiscal year, which started last October, revenues are $83 billion higher than they were the year before — an increase of 4.3%. That's a faster rate of growth than occurred during President Obama's last years in office. “

President Trump would be blamed if an asteroid hit the planet tomorrow. It's nothing new for the GOP to take all the bad credit while their opposition support the idea they are responsible for anything good that ever happened. Just look at the posts above. It's never the Democrat's fault they wrecked the car, because it's the GOP's fault the Democrats got the keys.

Thank YOU for proving ME right.

You asked. I said no matter what I would provide you would reject it like some child, belittle it, and try to spin it. Thanks for proving that an actual discussion with you is a waste of time due to your pre-determined bias.

From your 'let's play the 'stupid game'' bullshit to your laziness in refusing to get your answers already posted all over this board to your finale of proving me right, you simply just aren't worth acknowledging / wasting time on.
Is that what your brain calculated was the result of my answer to you?

Dummy, I just said that if you're NOW claiming Trump is to thank for all those things, then you should be first to BLAME him in the near future when the economy tanks as a result of these same things.

Capice?
Marc, go away. I played threw you a bone when you wanted to play the 'stupid game'.

You want to question me on what I will do or what I won't do. Let me educate you AGAIN before you GO AWAY.

I am the one who constantly points out to ignorant snowflakes that it is CONGRESS that controls spending thus the budget thus the economy.

History Lesson:

The GOP controlled Congress and the WH under bush. Again, controlling Congress means you control the budget, you control spending, and you control the economy. Under Bush and the GOP for Bush's 1st 6 years in office - DURING 9/11/01, DURING the economic aftermath that followed, and DURING 2 wars under Bush, Bush and the GOP added 2.5 Trillion to the debt - $2.5 trillion in 6 (SIX) YEARS.

In Bush's last 2 years in office, during which time almost everyone agrees the economy went south, The DEMOCRATS took over Congress with a near super-majority control of Congress. Again, at this point DEMOCRATS controlled Congress, controlled the purse strings, controlled the budget, controlled spending, controlled the economy.

IN THOSE LAST 2 (TWO) YEARS UNDER BUSH WITH A CONGRESS AND SPENDING CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS, $1.5 TRILLION WAS ADDED IN NEW DEBT. IN ONLY 2 (TWO) YEARS DEMOCRATS ADDED JUST $1 TRILLION SHY OF WHAT THE GOP / BUSH HAD ADDED IN 6 (SIX) YEARS! AND THE ECONOMY THAT WENT DOWN DURING THOSE LAST 2 YEARS BELONGED TO THOSE WHO CONTROLLED CONGRESS AND THE BUDGET - DEMOCRATS!

Snowflakes like to claim poor Barry inherited a shitty economy. HE SURE DID - FROM THE DEMOCRATS WHO HAD CONTROLLED SPENDING / THE BUDGET FOR THE PREVIOUS 2 YEARS!

If you have gotten pissy at this point it is because your partisan hackles are standing up on the back of your neck and because you are letting that partisanship and emotion override your objectivity because the facts prove this all to be the case.

The economy SUCKED under OBAMA and the Democrats. Record numbers of Americans on food stamps, welfare, and unemployment, Obama declaring manufacturing jobs were gone, never to return....

I understand what happened and don't let partisanship skew the truth. Obama was not a businessman - there is no harm in that. he was not experienced in it as Trump is.

Trump's approach to the economy is totally different from Obama's, and only CHANGE could bring about the economy we have now.

The GOP - still spending like a drunken sailor, too - following Trump's lead has made changes, have made progress, have taken steps to eliminate govt mandates and over-regulation, has cut taxes that HAS brought back manufacturing jobs Obama said would never return, has put money back in people's pockets, has resulted in more jobs, more full time jobs, etc....

At least I give the man credit instead of acting like some spoiled child who refuses to admit the truth because of his emotions.

And when and if the economy changes, if Trump overplays his hand in playing 'chicken' with the Chinese or he and the GOP do something to hurt the economy I will be one of the very 1st people to stand up and acknowledge the damn truth....

...which is more than petty, immature, tantrum-throwing, emotionally-manipulated, hate-driven, partisan butt-hurt snowflakes on the Left can say / say about Trump. .
Spending was added at that time due to the subprime mortgage meltdown, TARP resulting from that, and the ensuing recession.
This has absolutely nothing to do with control of congress at the time (2007,2008).

Forum List

Back