The People Have Spoken...AGAIN!

Still pretty generic crap, but I guess that's the best I can expect.

Thank YOU for proving ME right.

You asked. I said no matter what I would provide you would reject it like some child, belittle it, and try to spin it. Thanks for proving that an actual discussion with you is a waste of time due to your pre-determined bias.

From your 'let's play the 'stupid game'' bullshit to your laziness in refusing to get your answers already posted all over this board to your finale of proving me right, you simply just aren't worth acknowledging / wasting time on.

Can you explain how this is ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History? It has been stagnant for more than 200 days now, with no end in sight.

Trump is riding Obama's economy is what is going on.
but i thought trump was stupid and will end the world. how can someone so stupid keep something good going?

either way this is a contradiction you'll just 'meh' away so you can slam trump and give all credit to obama. gets real old dude but i don't expect honesty from you anymore. just hate.

You asked. I said no matter what I would provide you would reject it like some child, belittle it, and try to spin it. Thanks for proving that an actual discussion with you is a waste of time due to your pre-determined bias.

From your 'let's play the 'stupid game'' bullshit to your laziness in refusing to get your answers already posted all over this board to your finale of proving me right, you simply just aren't worth acknowledging / wasting time on.

Can you explain how this is ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History? It has been stagnant for more than 200 days now, with no end in sight.
we shot up too fast. that was a given. even at stagnant for 200 days, as you point out, it's still the best stock market in history, as you also point out.

So, there is a former governor running against a former state Rep, both of them have a history of losing elections but this time one of them had to win, and you claim this is some sort of statement?

Desperate much?

Which election did Pawlenty lose, dumbass? He didn't run for governor and lose.

Are you so old you have forgotten 2011 when he announced he was running for POTUS.

you might not have noticed, but he was never the president.

we shot up too fast. that was a given. even at stagnant for 200 days, as you point out, it's still the best stock market in history, as you also point out.

based on what? not growth that is for sure.

So, there is a former governor running against a former state Rep, both of them have a history of losing elections but this time one of them had to win, and you claim this is some sort of statement?

Desperate much?

Are you so old you have forgotten 2011 when he announced he was running for POTUS.

You are so fucked in the head. We were discussing the governor's race you incredibly stupid hack!

Moving that goalpost to cover your ignorant statement is lame.

Seems like all the snowflakes suddenly want to play the 'stupid game'..... (or they are just demonstrating they really are this stupid).

GOP Candidate Tim Pawlenty - who briefly ran for president in 2012 and had derided President Donald Trump as "unhinged" - was rejected by voters in his bid to become Minnesota's Governor again.

As mentioned, Donald Trump is now President and has delivered:
- The strongest economy IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate for blacks and Latinos IN RECORDED HISTORY
- More Americans working than at any other time
- ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History
- Manufacturing jobs returning to the US after Obama said they would NEVER come back
- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses
- Fewer Americans on Welfare, Food Stamps, and Unemployment
- Fewer Americans dependent on the US government .. and on Democrats

Meanwhile, Tim joins Hillary in the 'Out-Of-work, Rejected Politicians' line at the unemployment Office.

Bwuhahahaha!

Pawlenty, who called Trump 'unfit and unhinged,' derailed in comeback attempt in Minnesota; battle lines drawn in Connecticut
What did Trump do to get each of those things you listed?

Tax cuts, America first, border control, fair trade and a business friendly administration. Not to hard to figure out if you're not a partisan hack.
The cuts are heating up the economy, America first has nothing to do with it, the border has nothing to do with it, fair trade has nothing to do with it, and Obama had a business friendly admin.

I am glad you are saying that when the economy busts, you will blame Trump.

GOP Candidate Tim Pawlenty - who briefly ran for president in 2012 and had derided President Donald Trump as "unhinged" - was rejected by voters in his bid to become Minnesota's Governor again.

- Manufacturing jobs returning to the US after Obama said they would NEVER come back
- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Meanwhile, Tim joins Hillary in the 'Out-Of-work, Rejected Politicians' line at the unemployment Office.

Bwuhahahaha!

Pawlenty, who called Trump 'unfit and unhinged,' derailed in comeback attempt in Minnesota; battle lines drawn in Connecticut
More full time jobs? Raises and bonuses/jobs returning? Ha! And don't forget no infrastructure, no affordable healthcare, no ease of higher edu costs/no equitable immigration policy/no NK denuclearization/no resurgence of coal/trade wars heating up. And no wall paid for by Mexico. That's the short list!
What shithole do you live in?

Desperate much?

You are so fucked in the head. We were discussing the governor's race you incredibly stupid hack!

The OP is the one that brought up his run for POTUS. Fuck dude, can you not read?

iceberg is wandering around in contradictions. Either Trump is or is not responsible for the economy. If he is, then he will be responsible for the bust that is coming.

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

He DIDN’T spend $10 trillion of your money to buy you into a kickass economy.

Marc, I am not playing the 'stupid game' with you, an over-used tactic by snowflakes on this board, asking for the same things over an over again. If you want to know, look around the board at all the links and information posted. If you want an economic lesson hire a tutor.
Thank you for proving my point, and failing to provide a list of things that Trump did to do all those wonderful things you listed.

The only one playing games here is you, by making lots of bogus claims, and not backing them up.

Have a good one.
He passed your test. Your test failed

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

He is working hard to get to the number though, 1.4 trillion in just 18 months. He is the king of debt after all.

Desperate much?

The OP is the one that brought up his run for POTUS. Fuck dude, can you not read?

I guess you were absent the day they taught about the subject in a sentence. It's OK. They have programs for libtards like you.

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

More full time jobs? Raises and bonuses/jobs returning? Ha! And don't forget no infrastructure, no affordable healthcare, no ease of higher edu costs/no equitable immigration policy/no NK denuclearization/no resurgence of coal/trade wars heating up. And no wall paid for by Mexico. That's the short list!
No affordable health care? Obammycare is still in. I thought that was fking heaven. Are you confirming failure?

Desperate much?

I guess you were absent the day they taught about the subject in a sentence. It's OK. They have programs for libtards like you.

Thanks for caring my cute little statist.

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

He is working hard to get to the number though, 1.4 trillion in just 18 months. He is the king of debt after all.
Bringing in record revenue since tax cuts!

Forum List

Back