The Pelosi Shove

nan nan, may have done some really stupid shit, but this is an easy call...

1656378002342.png

Exactly.
I am looking at Piglosi elbowing a brown girl for a photo op.
WTF?
Bigger WTF is you excusing it.
/——/ Now Piglosi lies about it,
I found this on NewsBreak: Nancy Pelosi says she pushed daughter of newly elected Republican congresswoman to get her INTO shot during swearing-in ceremony after Rep. Mayra Flores slammed the speaker for elbowing her girl and said 'no child should be pushed aside' Nancy Pelosi says she pushed daughter of newly elected Republican congresswoman to get her INTO shot during swearing-in ceremony after Rep. Mayra Flores slammed the speaker for elbowing her girl and said 'no child should be pushed aside' - NewsBreak

/——-/
I found this on NewsBreak: Nancy Pelosi says she pushed daughter of newly elected Republican congresswoman to get her INTO shot during swearing-in ceremony after Rep. Mayra Flores slammed the speaker for elbowing her girl and said 'no child should be pushed aside' Nancy Pelosi says she pushed daughter of newly elected Republican congresswoman to get her INTO shot during swearing-in ceremony after Rep. Mayra Flores slammed the speaker for elbowing her girl and said 'no child should be pushed aside' - NewsBreak

Here we go again. Houston.

Little league coach loses, takes it out on 9 year old winning players.

Something wrong with this guy's face anyway. Look at him...i see deviousness there. He's shamed his team, his fellow coaches, he's shamed police,, he's shamed men.

When you have no sympathy or mercy for unborn children, you don't care about children period.

Forum List

Back