A question for anyone that claims to be a proud white christian

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
What, exactly, are you proud of? I've asked this a few times and can’t seem to get a straight answer. Please don’t tell/ask me about black pride as it is not relevant to the question. I want to know why YOU are proud to be white and christian. If the only way you can explain it is by comparing it to another ethnicity’s pride, you are not answering the question. Stay on topic and explain what it is about being a white christian that fills you with pride.

They are proud of being sheep.....they go to Heaven

Goats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go to Hell,,,,,,,go to Hell............

• Banned
Crawl back under your rock.
white_guilt_bracelet1.jpg

I don't claim to be part of any group other than "human". In doing so, I can free myself from some of the blinders that arise from a sense of group identity.

Identity politics are stupid, and it is time we put them to rest.

I'm white and a Christian. And I've never thought of either as a matter of pride, something to be proud of. It's just who I am, and, in part, how I was raised.

OP just doing his normal crap.

The irony here is that Catholic and Protestant churches are where you find the most non-mandated racial mixing in America.

In sports and churches you'll find the great melting pot.

What, exactly, are you proud of? I've asked this a few times and can’t seem to get a straight answer. Please don’t tell/ask me about black pride as it is not relevant to the question. I want to know why YOU are proud to be white and christian. If the only way you can explain it is by comparing it to another ethnicity’s pride, you are not answering the question. Stay on topic and explain what it is about being a white christian that fills you with pride.
troll-1.jpg

You cant be proud of being white unless you admit to being a racist and proud of the oppression visited on others. Thats the only accomplishment you can point to that depended on you being white. I had a 14 year old point that out to me.

I'm proud of my toes. Very proud. :) My skin color......eh.
I'm proud of some of my dangly bits, myself.

Mine is absolutely massive, and I bet not even any black men have one bigger. When it is fully engorged it is a real throat choker, too, all slick and glistening with saliva the way it is.

Now, whereas I might wish I were talking about something other than my uvula, a fellow just has to be proud of something, you know?

You cant be proud of being white unless you admit to being a racist and proud of the oppression visited on others. Thats the only accomplishment you can point to that depended on you being white. I had a 14 year old point that out to me.

14 year old.....somehow that fits. :)
Yes I have 14 year old girls over my house alot. My 2 daughters are in that age range. I always had no issue with whites being proud of their race until this 14 year old posed a question similar to the one in the OP. Most whites like you deflect instead of answering it. I'm pretty sure the trend will continue.

Aaaaaaaaand...troll thread #5483 from Batshit Boy the bigoted, racist douchebag.

Yes I have 14 year old girls over my house alot. My 2 daughters are in that age range. I always had no issue with whites being proud of their race until this 14 year old posed a question similar to the one in the OP. Most whites like you deflect instead of answering it. I'm pretty sure the trend will continue.

I'm not proud of skin color. I could give a shit.

Are you proud of your posts? If so, why?

I'm not proud of skin color. I could give a shit.
So you too have no answer?

Only the weak have to proclaim they are proud of their own race. It goes without saying because all the rest already know it. Why else would you have to proclaim it?

Why do millions flock, swim, hide in plane wheel wells, steal ferries, risk life and limb to be in a place so far from their own homes, families and cultures? How many flock to another continent in search of a better life for themselves and their families? How many flock to a Asian nation? or a Arab nation? or a African nation? With the exception of being a refugee?

9 out of 10 times its a... I leave that to the imagination.

They come to our nations when they want to make a better life, have a better education, a better standard of living a simple dream that their own nation cannot provide for them. I can point to any race, nationality or heritage that has come to our nation and had its struggles and became and found what they were searching for, except one.

It is a simple truth and a obvious one that really needs not be said.

:udaman:

Only the weak have to proclaim they are proud of their own race. It goes without saying because all the rest already know it. Why else would you have to proclaim it?

Why do millions flock, swim, hide in plane wheel wells, steal ferries, risk life and limb to be in a place so far from their own homes, families and cultures? How many flock to another continent in search of a better life for themselves and their families? How many flock to a Asian nation? or a Arab nation? or a African nation? With the exception of being a refugee?

9 out of 10 times its a... I leave that to the imagination.

They come to our nations when they want to make a better life, have a better education, a better standard of living a simple dream that their own nation cannot provide for them. I can point to any race, nationality or heritage that has come to our nation and had its struggles and became and found what they were searching for, except one.

It is a simple truth and a obvious one that really needs not be said.

:udaman:
All people dont come to this nation for white people. The people that do come do so for opportunity. This is not an all white country so you can put your dream back on the shelf. There are people here that hate white people so much they wont even attempt to learn english.

The people that proclaim pride in their race are the strongest people on the face of the earth. Their people have actually gone through things the average white person would curl up and die from. Thats the very simple truth of matter and one that ignorant white boys cant take because they know its true.

Yeah....I'm not proud of my skin color. I am proud my ancestors before any others wrote the Magna Carta...The Bill of Rights....the Declaration of Independence....The scientific method and the vast bulk of the scientific achievements over the last millennia.

I am proud my ancestors ended the scourge of slavery where millions are still held in slavery in Africa and Asia.

I am very proud of the intellectual and philosophical achievements of my ancestors have given billions much better lives....while those in much of Africa and Asia still live in ignorance, and fear, and poverty.

Whites did not invent slavery....but we ended it. Too bad many of our brown brothers cannot say the same.

Slavery in contemporary Africa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back