The PC Police should apologize....

This will be a textbook case on how partisan ideologues use denial and diversion as naturally as they breathe.

And the last thing they will do is admit any responsibility.

Watch.

why should they admit any responsibility?

They aren't the ones who made guns so easy to get that this guy could get one despite an extensive criminal record.

If you want to blame rhetoric, the rhetoric of the gun nuts has been we all need our guns so we can fight an oppressive government.

Well, this is EXACTLY what that looks like. Someone used a gun to kill agents of the government.

Oh shut up Joe. On top of not making any sense, you apparently didn't take time to understand the motive behind his assassination of those two officers. He was upset mostly at the Eric Garner chokehold thing, but also used Micheal Brown as another reason to kill two cops in cold blood.

His words, and I quote, "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs." Was quoted on his tweet using hashtags "Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic)" and "RIPMikeBrown."

Yet here you are trying to justify why this man killed two cops. You sink to new lows each and every time I see you, Joe.

I'm not trying to justify it at all.

frankly, this guy is living the NRA dream. You guys have said for years, we totally need our guns to take on an oppressive government.

Well, this is what taking on an "oppressive" government looks like.

Enjoy the moment.

I only have one month left in this liberal shithole called NYC. Then it is good riddance to Bill and his meryy band of liberal morons.

The minute the protesters took to the streets saying "what do we want dead cops. When do we want it? Now." This became the natural and probable result. The left is still justifying this crime.

Oh shut up Joe. On top of not making any sense, you apparently didn't take time to understand the motive behind his assassination of those two officers. He was upset mostly at the Eric Garner chokehold thing, but also used Micheal Brown as another reason to kill two cops in cold blood.

His words, and I quote, "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs." Was quoted on his tweet using hashtags "Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic)" and "RIPMikeBrown."

Yet here you are trying to justify why this man killed two cops. You sink to new lows each and every time I see you, Joe.

I'm not trying to justify it at all.

frankly, this guy is living the NRA dream. You guys have said for years, we totally need our guns to take on an oppressive government.

Well, this is what taking on an "oppressive" government looks like.

Enjoy the moment.
Scrub all you like. The blood is on the hands of race pimps like yourself.

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

Yes, they should take credit for changes in policy.

They aren't responsible for what one suicidal guy does on his way out.

I'd still like to know where this guy go t a gun from.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Always. And that will never change. Ever.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

If these cops were carrying they would still be alive. Is that not the argument?

Carrying does you no good when you're given no warning.

Maybe John Boner should pass a law demanding that black people warn police just before they shoot at them. Then he could claim he supports law enforcement.

And people wonder why the police are militarized...

Are you not the asshole that talks about how citizens are gonna have to rise up? Sure you are. You and goforit.
So here we have it. A citizen got his gun and made his move against that very government that you want to make your move against. What is the problem?

Other than this shooter was fucking crazy, he at least had the decency to kill himself.

I only have one month left in this liberal shithole called NYC. Then it is good riddance to Bill and his meryy band of liberal morons.

This tragedy sets a very dangerous precedent.

And, sadly, it can't be a surprise to anyone.

No, when you have 300 million privately owned guns and an NRA that advocates shooting government officials, why are you surprised when that actually happens?

This is the NRA wet dream. You had an oppressive government choking a man for selling untaxed cigarettes,and some "Freedom Fighter" taking on the government.

Isn't this the NRA Dream? Or did that only apply to white people?

I'm sure the day you leave, NYC will be celebrating.

And some other community wil be mourning.

Yes, I know liberals are THAT stupid. They want a big nanny city with lots of taxes and then act like winners when one taxpayer walks off to a new place.

This is how dumb your type is, Job. It's baffling, but you're not going to change anytime soon...or ever.

This tragedy sets a very dangerous precedent.

And, sadly, it can't be a surprise to anyone.

No, when you have 300 million privately owned guns and an NRA that advocates shooting government officials, why are you surprised when that actually happens?

This is the NRA wet dream. You had an oppressive government choking a man for selling untaxed cigarettes,and some "Freedom Fighter" taking on the government.

Isn't this the NRA Dream? Or did that only apply to white people?

Link to the NRA advocating shooting government officials, or STFU, Job.

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

Yes, they should take credit for changes in policy.

They aren't responsible for what one suicidal guy does on his way out.

I'd still like to know where this guy go t a gun from.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Always. And that will never change. Ever.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

If these cops were carrying they would still be alive. Is that not the argument?

There's the answer - we need to arm cops.

Problem solved.

Right, nutters?

I wonder if Sharpton will lead a march for the slain cops.

If he does it will be a protest march....against the police officers.

And people wonder why the police are militarized...

Well it is a natural response to a better armed criminal.

Remember this shooting? Charles Whitman - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Or this one:

In both cases the police were outgunned. Surprisingly in the second one they were out gunned in 1995.

So what is the response from the police suppose to be? Would you want to go up against these killers like the police had to do? AK47 against 9 mm whose gonna lose? As I recall the police even borrowed rifles from a gun store.

So the police militarize, which in and of itself is not the problem. It is what they do with that militarization. And the problem with that is they train and train for an event that may not ever happen in their life time so they look to create an event. Just human nature, to train to use a gun then want to prove yourself. Not the majority by a long shot but enough to make the militarization of the police worrisome.

So we get over reactions like when Clinton did this:

Inselian.jpg

or this:

cb_compound_burning_jt_130225_wblog.jpg

Yes, I know liberals are THAT stupid. They want a big nanny city with lots of taxes and then act like winners when one taxpayer walks off to a new place.

This is how dumb your type is, Job. It's baffling, but you're not going to change anytime soon...or ever.

Guy, I get the feeling that very few of your fellow New Yorkers are sad you are leaving.
More like relieved because you were frightening the children.

Forum List

Back