The PC Police should apologize....

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Always. And that will never change. Ever.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Except for in Germany, Japan, England, Australia, France, Italy, where they either ban private gun ownership or severely limit it.

As long as you are assigning blame, let's assign blame. The NRA insists that everyone should be able to get a gun, no matter their criminal record or mental illness. As a result, police departments end up arming themselves better than soldiers in war.

And once in a while, some of those 'soldiers" go to far, as in the case of Garner or Brown.

But, no, no, it was those mean old PC Police complaining that maybe using a fatal choke hold on a guy who was selling cigarettes might have been a bit... harsh.

And this, boys and girls, is what we call a deflection.

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

Yes, they should take credit for changes in policy.

They aren't responsible for what one suicidal guy does on his way out.

I'd still like to know where this guy go t a gun from.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Always. And that will never change. Ever.

If these cops were carrying they would still be alive. Is that not the argument?

They would still be alive if racial tensions were not at a fever pitch.

Agreed.

Fanning the flames of racial tension, has consequences.

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

Yes, they should take credit for changes in policy.

They aren't responsible for what one suicidal guy does on his way out.

I'd still like to know where this guy go t a gun from.

If these cops were carrying they would still be alive. Is that not the argument?

They would still be alive if racial tensions were not at a fever pitch.

Prove that. Please.

By the way...had we addressed the issue of Americans being fucked over by overly aggressive law enforcement in this country, we'd have had no racial tension fever pitch.

Looks like they're going to try to divert this thread into a gun issue.

They will not take responsibility.

Not gonna let that happen.

I have to ask the question- how did this guy get a gun? He has mental issues. He has a criminal record.

How did he get a gun?

It's a simple question.

Hey, it turns outthis guy also had an arabic name and quoted from the Koran. This is a bonus for you guys. You can indulge your racism AND Islamophobia.

Looks like they're going to try to divert this thread into a gun issue.

They will not take responsibility.

Not gonna let that happen.

I have to ask the question- how did this guy get a gun? He has mental issues. He has a criminal record.

How did he get a gun?

It's a simple question.

Hey, it turns outthis guy also had an arabic name and quoted from the Koran. This is a bonus for you guys. You can indulge your racism AND Islamophobia.

Oh shut up Joe. On top of not making any sense, you apparently didn't take time to understand the motive behind his assassination of those two officers. He was upset mostly at the Eric Garner chokehold thing, but also used Micheal Brown as another reason to kill two cops in cold blood.

His words, and I quote, "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs." Was quoted on his tweet using hashtags "Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic)" and "RIPMikeBrown."

Yet here you are trying to justify why this man killed two cops. You sink to new lows each and every time I see you, Joe.

You want someone here to apologize for these murders? Is that your desired outcome? Think about how stupid that is.

Lets say one of those cops was a family member of yours. Wouldn't you be demanding an apology from those responsible whose actions led up to his death, including but not limited to the murderer?

This from Sharpton..........
“I have spoken to the Garner family and we are outraged by the early reports of the police killed in Brooklyn today, Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases,” Sharpton said.

“We have stressed at every rally and march that anyone engaged in any violence is an enemy to the pursuit of justice for Eric Garner and Michael Brown,” he continued. “We have been criticized at National Action Network for not allowing rhetoric or chanting of violence and would abruptly denounce it at all of our gatherings. The Garner family and I have always stressed that we do not believe that all police are bad, in fact we have stressed that most police are not bad.”

Then why was he quiet when at one of the protests in Brooklyn the crowd was yelling they wanted dead cops....

You lefties still love this guy we know but he is a clown.

Even in this time of rapid information exchange....it's kind of startling how fast the echo chamber can disseminate false info about an event.

Has motive been stated in the shooting of the police? You must think that people on this board do not read the drivel that comes from the left. If this were a white man and he went and shot two cops and they were minorities what do you think the left wing would be chirping today? The shoe is on the other foot, how does it taste?

Forum List

Back