The Path To Islamic Fascism

I feel the same way brother. There's a storm brewing on the horizon, but nobody seems to see it. It's the old, "ignore it and maybe it'll go away" attitude. Pretend it's not there.

There's a rude awakening ahead. I've said many a time on this board, America will see another civil war, and it'll be the beginning of the end for the America you used to know.

Just ask any mexican about Aztlan.

I am not even sure the people who see that the storm is brewing understand the full extent of what is going to happen.

The thing is, maybe the American we currently know should end. Hear me out. Maybe we need to cut loose the dead weight and restore our government to the system that was originally set up. Maybe we need to cut the secular part and return to our roots which include faith in the living God. A return to freedom and even greater prosperity.

An end to current things isnt necessarily bad as long as end the bad stuff and keep the good things.

I've always hated guns, started with my uncle, a lieutenant on CPD who would lock his up in a safe, he carried with him. He locked ammo up separately. Then my brother became a cop, same ritual, even when he just stopped by my house for lunch, if the kids were at home.

I've argued forever on the 2nd amendment, though no desire to own a gun. I'm changing my mind.

I dont really care for guns myself. I prefer hand to hand combat. Fists, feet, knives, swords. The training is more demanding but you get a better sense of confidence with it.

Forum List

Back