The party of small Govt does it again...

I don't trust the media and never did. But it's a two way street, so let me ask you: Do you support the idea of responsible borrowers (usually Republican voters) having to pay higher mortgage rates to fund irresponsible borrowers (likely Democrat voters) for home loans? How about making responsible borrowers pay transfer fees on their credit cards instead of the way banks were allowed to do it before like make their money off of irresponsible borrowers with late fees and higher interest rates? Is it fair that you and I have to pay cash for our internet/cable services while likely Democrat voters (low income people) get discounts and even free services adding to our national debt?

You can of course show it is likely Democrat voters that get more of all these things than likely Repub voters...right

Is it likely Democrat voters or likely Repub voters that are the recipients of the USDA rural internet programs?

You can of course show it is likely Democrat voters that get more of all these things than likely Repub voters...right

Is it likely Democrat voters or likely Repub voters that are the recipients of the USDA rural internet programs?

As it is termed "underprivileged Americans" which are likely to be found in those heavily populated blue cities. NYC for example has more people in it than the ten lowest populated states in our country combined. We all know how those cities vote and by a huge margin. It doesn't matter if you live out in the sticks or in the project buildings in scum America. You make under X amount of money you get those taxpayer paid services.

I don't believe any of that hyperbolic horseshit. You just can't handle that the majority of Americans just aren't that into you magaturds.

That's the problem with you leftists, we show you clear cut evidence of stuff and you're only reply is :lalala:

I'm sure you can't wait until we are finally a full blown Communist country where is you dare cross Big Brother, off to the slammer you go. Hitler would be so proud of you.

That's the problem with you leftists, we show you clear cut evidence of stuff and you're only reply is :lalala:

I'm sure you can't wait until we are finally a full blown Communist country where is you dare cross Big Brother, off to the slammer you go. Hitler would be so proud of you.
Magaturds are not equivalent to WWII Jews in today's landscape. Another bunch of bullshit magaturds love to gaslight.

Forum List

Back