The Palin Problem (It's Not What You Think...)

Erica Payne: The Palin Problem (It's Not What You Think...)

Though you would never know it today, the American conservative movement once had a strong foundation in serious ideas from serious thinkers. Today, noteworthy men like Leo Strauss, Irving Kristol, and William F. Buckley, have been replaced by Glenn Beck -- a conspiracy theorist who cultivated a coke habit rather than obtaining a college degree. And let's not forget Sarah Palin, who meandered through 5 different colleges to earn one degree but evidently missed out on English 101. No wonder the crux of conservative ideology -- a preference for slow and temperate change -- has been replaced by a Tea Party crusade to repeal the 14th, 16th, and 17th amendments of our Constitution.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you agree that the academic elite are the only ones that are worthy of serious consideration as it pertains to ideas and leadership?

I dont. Intelligence has nothing to do with being book smart. It has to do with the ability to learn from experiences and implementing what you learn as you move forward in life.

Palin is neither book smart NOR intelligent.

Contempt for intellect, which is all the fashion on the right nowadays, is as bad as its elitism counterpart.

One of Palin's problems is, she's a fundamentalist Christian, and a zealous one; it's hard to reconcile the crazy shit you have to believe, to be a fundy, with any possession, or at least respect, for intellect.

position.
C'mon, Jarhead.

Street smarts is a term used by stupid people who want at least the veneer of intelligence. Street smarts don't cut it when making decisions which impact the entire globe.
Is that right? Well, let's review all those idiots in the banking system who fucked up not just the nation's economy, but that of the entire world.... Yep, MBAs.... almost every single one of them.
I'm not criticizing those who are educated. I have a Masters. Difference is, I was taught ethics and critical thinking as fundamental to the academics. Without ethics, and without critical thinking, a degree is just a piece of paper.

I have a degree in Engineering. Without Calculus and Advanced Physics, a degree is just a piece of paper.

I've debunked numerous huffpo links.

either from flaygo or TM. It got so redundant that I don't bother any more.

I've seen more whining and complaining about Huffington than debunking since most of what Flaylo posts are stories that Huffington are hotlinking from other sources like AP, its just one big strawman argument by cowards looking to avoid addressing a topic.

Linking to legit media, does not give you credibility if you build bullshit around the facts. That is the HuffPuff's SOP.... take legit and build bullshit around it. I pity you if you can't work that out for yourself.

When you prove that everything hotlinked from Huffington is biased then debunk it then talk to me, otherwise shut up and quit whining about Huffington Post, the same people whining about Huffington are the same retards condoning rightwing idiots like Bachmann calling the US government a "gangster" government, which means essentially they lack any credibility to criticize anyone about objectivity.

If education doesn't matter so much to the GOPtards why all the fuss over minorities unfairly getting jobs over whites who presume themselves to be better educated and qualified?

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

attackofretards.jpg

Shintao

"Sarah Palin & retard son"?

What is wrong with liberals?

Last edited:
You are welcome to post a poll on how popular Palin still is

May I suggest Rassmussen?

Palin has imperfections??? I'm guessing she's human after all..

Let me see Mathews, Olberman, that gay chick and the tubby guy on MSNBC have close to zero ratings, yet you gobble up their message like it's gospel...

Ah.. you don't see a problem here???

Are any of them potential presidential candidates?

Palin is suffering from overexposure and the debacle in Tucson. Can she recover? Of course she can, but this could be the point of no return as the publics attention shifts to more viable candidates

I doubt Palin will run.. Why should she?

On the slight chance she would, she could easily kick Obama's ass..

You guys are stuck with that Moron..... (not you... Obama's the moron)

Palin has imperfections??? I'm guessing she's human after all..
Let me see Mathews, Olberman, that gay chick and the tubby guy on MSNBC have close to zero ratings, yet you gobble up their message like it's gospel...
Ah.. you don't see a problem here???
Palin is suffering from overexposure and the debacle in Tucson. Can she recover? Of course she can, but this could be the point of no return as the publics attention shifts to more viable candidates

Palin will never win elected office again

Not even in Alaska

Not even in Alaska

She's got enough money.. she could certainly buy an elected office..

Hell.. look at Harry Reid... the Guy's a basket case..

Not even in Alaska

She's got enough money.. she could certainly buy an elected office..

Hell.. look at Harry Reid... the Guy's a basket case..

I guess there is always Wasilla

Erica Payne: The Palin Problem (It's Not What You Think...)

Though you would never know it today, the American conservative movement once had a strong foundation in serious ideas from serious thinkers. Today, noteworthy men like Leo Strauss, Irving Kristol, and William F. Buckley, have been replaced by Glenn Beck -- a conspiracy theorist who cultivated a coke habit rather than obtaining a college degree. And let's not forget Sarah Palin, who meandered through 5 different colleges to earn one degree but evidently missed out on English 101. No wonder the crux of conservative ideology -- a preference for slow and temperate change -- has been replaced by a Tea Party crusade to repeal the 14th, 16th, and 17th amendments of our Constitution.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Palin Problem??? Palin is a problem?

Uhhh... more like:

f15f2280-9965-4f44-af76-fdff3a139638.jpg

I've seen more whining and complaining about Huffington than debunking since most of what Flaylo posts are stories that Huffington are hotlinking from other sources like AP, its just one big strawman argument by cowards looking to avoid addressing a topic.

Linking to legit media, does not give you credibility if you build bullshit around the facts. That is the HuffPuff's SOP.... take legit and build bullshit around it. I pity you if you can't work that out for yourself.

When you prove that everything hotlinked from Huffington is biased then debunk it then talk to me, otherwise shut up and quit whining about Huffington Post, the same people whining about Huffington are the same retards condoning rightwing idiots like Bachmann calling the US government a "gangster" government, which means essentially they lack any credibility to criticize anyone about objectivity.

I don't need to debunk the links.... only the HuffPuff spin. And since I refuse to even open one of the plethora of links that idiot boy provides (cuz I'm not gonna help support their advertising revenue by increasing their hit rate), you can forget me debunking any more of the HuffPuff's crap than I already have. I have yet to read one legitimate article from that rag. And, if you call yourself a conservative, and agree with the shit in the HuffPuff, you most certainly are not a conservative... you are not even a liberal... you're a progressive. What an idiot! :lol::lol:

I don't need to debunk the links.... only the HuffPuff spin. And since I refuse to even open one of the plethora of links that idiot boy provides (cuz I'm not gonna help support their advertising revenue by increasing their hit rate), you can forget me debunking any more of the HuffPuff's crap than I already have. I have yet to read one legitimate article from that rag. And, if you call yourself a conservative, and agree with the shit in the HuffPuff, you most certainly are not a conservative... you are not even a liberal... you're a progressive. What an idiot! :lol::lol:

When did I say I cosign anything posted in Huffington Post? I disagree with your fallacious argumentation of attacking someone's links without disproving whats in them. By the way:

The Associated Press: Huffington Post to add African-American section

I'll be checking that out for sure.

In other words, you can't.

When did I say I cosign anything posted in Huffington Post? I disagree with your fallacious argumentation of attacking someone's links without disproving whats in them. By the way:

The Associated Press: Huffington Post to add African-American section

I'll be checking that out for sure.

CG is just using a standard rightwing tactic which is to attempt to discredit certain messengers so they don't have to do the hard work of refuting the message.

Forum List

Back