The Palin Problem (It's Not What You Think...)

I wonder if Gunny should have a new rule that prevents trolls from posting article after article from the same 'source'?

I wonder if Gunny should make a new rule that stops people from complaining excessively about posters linking to Huffington Post.

Oh I don't think they are complaining.

I think they just find it amusing.

I do indeed. To me, it is the equivalent of someone opening a stream of threads about every article on FNC. I'd mock that too. I mock it because it makes that person look like a fucking idiot.

Pardonome', but me thinks it's the academic elitists who have fucked this country up.. big time.

You tell them Willow..

It is the fucking smart people who have fucked up this country. Time we let High School dropouts call the shots

Either you are niave or you are intentionally spinning.

There are many people that fall BETWEEN the academic elite and the high school dropouts.

I have to believe you know that so I assume you are intentionally spinning.

Spinning is for those that are not confident in their position.
C'mon, Jarhead. One of the most valuable qualities in a leader is his/her ability to inspire and concoct the best solutions to difficult problems. A lack of education, especially in contemporary America, is a massive hindrance to these important qualities.

I'm not saying every leader has to come from the Ivy League or Stanford or Duke or Carnegie Mellon, but they should have a grasp of the language to impart inspiration and a deep and wide enough education to foresee the pitfalls of snap decisions and uninformed positions.

I can't for the life of me understand why there is such resentment of smarts among some Conservatives. Is it because they themselves were poor students and are somehow jealous of people who think a little deeper than sound bites and bumper stickers?

Street smarts is a term used by stupid people who want at least the veneer of intelligence. Street smarts don't cut it when making decisions which impact the entire globe.

Last edited:
For the GOP tards complaining and incessantly whining about Huffington Post link, from which unbiased source do you get your information?

Last edited:
Question is, did CNN poll all of its 134 left-wing whackaloon viewers?

You are welcome to post a poll on how popular Palin still is

May I suggest Rassmussen?

Palin has imperfections??? I'm guessing she's human after all..

Let me see Mathews, Olberman, that gay chick and the tubby guy on MSNBC have close to zero ratings, yet you gobble up their message like it's gospel...

Ah.. you don't see a problem here???
Does one need big ratings to be smart or right? Who has more iTunes sales: Lady Gaga or Mozart? Does that make Lady Gaga a better musical talent?

Let me see Mathews, Olberman, that gay chick and the tubby guy on MSNBC have close to zero ratings, yet you gobble up their message like it's gospel...

Does one need big ratings to be smart or right? Who has more iTunes sales: Lady Gaga or Mozart? Does that make Lady Gaga a better musical talent?

nicely done.

But of the little I have seen of Matthews, Olberman and Maddow, I was not impressed...just as I was not impressed with Hannity. Beck? I dont see him often, but I think his approach is hysterical and entertaining. O'Reilly, I like. He may lean right, but he is like I am...I will attack the right when I think they are in the wrong..and he does as well.

Cya Sunday at 6:30. Win or lose, I am proud of the team I support. They overcame a lot to get to where they are.

Good luck to yours.

Question is, did CNN poll all of its 134 left-wing whackaloon viewers?

Are any of them potential presidential candidates?

Palin is suffering from overexposure and the debacle in Tucson. Can she recover? Of course she can, but this could be the point of no return as the publics attention shifts to more viable candidates

For the GOP tards complaining and incessantly whining about Huffington Post link, from which unbiased source do you get your information?

Intelligent people get balance by using sources from both 'sides'... and, preferably, from unbiased sources. Intelligent people separate fact from opinion and form their own opinions. Your cousin meets none of the criteria required for an intelligent person.

So GOPtards and rightwingers don't think education is such a big deal when it comes to fellow rightwingers and GOPtards they support, but see a lack of education in Democrats as something to attack as far as qualifications, pathetic and hypocritical.

Erica Payne: The Palin Problem (It's Not What You Think...)

Though you would never know it today, the American conservative movement once had a strong foundation in serious ideas from serious thinkers. Today, noteworthy men like Leo Strauss, Irving Kristol, and William F. Buckley, have been replaced by Glenn Beck -- a conspiracy theorist who cultivated a coke habit rather than obtaining a college degree. And let's not forget Sarah Palin, who meandered through 5 different colleges to earn one degree but evidently missed out on English 101. No wonder the crux of conservative ideology -- a preference for slow and temperate change -- has been replaced by a Tea Party crusade to repeal the 14th, 16th, and 17th amendments of our Constitution.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flame much?

Why don't you start a thread about the merits of liberalism? Otherwise, you're just posting uninteresting psychotic nonsense.

Erica Payne: The Palin Problem (It's Not What You Think...)

Though you would never know it today, the American conservative movement once had a strong foundation in serious ideas from serious thinkers. Today, noteworthy men like Leo Strauss, Irving Kristol, and William F. Buckley, have been replaced by Glenn Beck -- a conspiracy theorist who cultivated a coke habit rather than obtaining a college degree. And let's not forget Sarah Palin, who meandered through 5 different colleges to earn one degree but evidently missed out on English 101. No wonder the crux of conservative ideology -- a preference for slow and temperate change -- has been replaced by a Tea Party crusade to repeal the 14th, 16th, and 17th amendments of our Constitution.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you agree that the academic elite are the only ones that are worthy of serious consideration as it pertains to ideas and leadership?

I dont. Intelligence has nothing to do with being book smart. It has to do with the ability to learn from experiences and implementing what you learn as you move forward in life.

I pos repped you already.

but I shall return

fyi; Don't use reason on flaygo, it's allergic and can't respond.

Intelligent people get balance by using sources from both 'sides'... and, preferably, from unbiased sources. Intelligent people separate fact from opinion and form their own opinions. Your cousin meets none of the criteria required for an intelligent person.

That doesn't answer my question CG.

No, people are talking about one poster who relentlessly posts op-ed propaganda from one source.

And it borders on spamming.

Attacking someone's link without actually debunking whats within in it is cowardly.

No, people are talking about one poster who relentlessly posts op-ed propaganda from one source.

Attacking someone's link without actually debunking whats within in it is cowardly.

I've debunked numerous huffpo links.

either from flaygo or TM. It got so redundant that I don't bother any more.

What's cowardly is having nothing to say until some propagandist at HRPuffinstuffPo posts it, so you can spam it on the forum.

Your whole style and everything you say in your posts is bogus, you tried calling me out for four pages in one thread for not spelling out my views and then when I did it you cowarded out and tried to make it about my views not yours when the thread was about GOPtards not being real conservatives. Don't play like you're the smart one here, at least not with me, I'll embarrass that a--

I've seen more whining and complaining about Huffington than debunking since most of what Flaylo posts are stories that Huffington are hotlinking from other sources like AP, its just one big strawman argument by cowards looking to avoid addressing a topic.

You tell them Willow..

It is the fucking smart people who have fucked up this country. Time we let High School dropouts call the shots

Either you are niave or you are intentionally spinning.

There are many people that fall BETWEEN the academic elite and the high school dropouts.

I have to believe you know that so I assume you are intentionally spinning.

Spinning is for those that are not confident in their position.
C'mon, Jarhead. One of the most valuable qualities in a leader is his/her ability to inspire and concoct the best solutions to difficult problems. A lack of education, especially in contemporary America, is a massive hindrance to these important qualities.

I'm not saying every leader has to come from the Ivy League or Stanford or Duke or Carnegie Mellon, but they should have a grasp of the language to impart inspiration and a deep and wide enough education to foresee the pitfalls of snap decisions and uninformed positions.

I can't for the life of me understand why there is such resentment of smarts among some Conservatives. Is it because they themselves were poor students and are somehow jealous of people who think a little deeper than sound bites and bumper stickers?

Street smarts is a term used by stupid people who want at least the veneer of intelligence. Street smarts don't cut it when making decisions which impact the entire globe.

Is that right? Well, let's review all those idiots in the banking system who fucked up not just the nation's economy, but that of the entire world.... Yep, MBAs.... almost every single one of them.

I'm not criticizing those who are educated. I have a Masters. Difference is, I was taught ethics and critical thinking as fundamental to the academics. Without ethics, and without critical thinking, a degree is just a piece of paper.

I've seen more whining and complaining about Huffington than debunking since most of what Flaylo posts are stories that Huffington are hotlinking from other sources like AP, its just one big strawman argument by cowards looking to avoid addressing a topic.

Linking to legit media, does not give you credibility if you build bullshit around the facts. That is the HuffPuff's SOP.... take legit and build bullshit around it. I pity you if you can't work that out for yourself.

Forum List

Back