The Palin Brawl

While visiting friends this week in Alaska the buzz around town was that a couple of liberal thugs had jumped the girls and got put in their place. Well, could have been put in their proper place but nobody in the limo was packing a chainsaw.

Police report is out.

Palin Brawl Police Report

Summary: A whole bunch of drunken white trash said it was the other drunken white trash who started the fight, so no charges are being filed on anyone.
You beat me to it!
4i6Ckte.gif

http://www.adn.com/sites/default/files/Palin reports2.pdf

"He said the problem was that Bristol and Willow were drunk, as were their boyfriends," the police wrote.

How old is Willow? Not 21. But Sarah Barracuda lets her get drunk.

Conservative Family Values.
:p

Jeez, from 5:00 last night until now, this thread added 14 PAGES????

Yeah, the Communists aren't obsessed with their drooling hatred of Palin.

Damned woman doesn't know her place, democrats GOTS ta smack da bitch down...

She's doing a good job of it, herself.

Yeah, I mean she made herself the enemy of your filthy party, so she deserves to have the DNC pay panty sniffer Amanda Coyne to spread lies about her to slander and libel her.

You're right, it's her fault - she should know her place and do as she's fucking told.
Uh-oh! Seems Amanda Coyne's story was accurate. Even worse for Palin supporters like Uncensored2008, turns out he was the one committing libel, not Amanda Coyne. Turns out, the Palins truly were involved in the drunken brawl Coyne detailed ....

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/10/09/apd.reports.case.14-36989.pdf

:mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm:

There is a lot to get out of the police report.

First, either a number of policeman or the secretary who did the dictation cannot spell.

Second, Steven Lebida, who got beat up pretty badly, apparently, was not willing to really give a testimony. There was very likely some threatening on the Palin side going on.

However, the actual owner of the house was more than willing to not be cowed by the Palins.

The report says that both Bristol and Track Palin were heavily intoxicated. Which is just ok, there is nothing wrong with getting intoxicated at a party - if you are not driving and you don't start a fight.

Even as the police were there, Track Palin was making aggressive moves toward Corey Klingenmeyer - according to the police report, the police had to step in.

Witnesses Donald Jones, Ronald Tharanson and Ellen McKenna all corrobortate Mr. Klingenmeyer's testimony that Bristol wanted to assault someone and when we stepped in to keep it from happening, she decked him repeatedly until he pushed her to the ground - IN SELF DEFENSE.

Another witness, Roberta Thompson, reported to the police that the owner of the House (Mr. Klingenmeyer), in a a red shirt, was attacked by one of two girls, that he told them to leave and they did not.

Another witness Michelle McGhee also reported that Bristol Palin hit the owner of the house(Corey Klingenmeyer) directly on the face FIVE times. That is called assault.

Another police officer reported that while he was trying to interview Bristol Palin, her younger sister Willow Palin kept interrupting. That is also a violation of the law, disturbing a police investigation. Willow was also intoxicated and is younger than 18 years old. I believe that in most states, serving alcohol to minors is a criminal offense.

Apparently, after the first fight and McKenna told the Palins to leave - and they did not - another fight broke out. There were TWO separate fights with fists flying.

The main crux of this is that the owner of the house, Corey Klingenmeyer, tried to stop a very drunken Bristol Palin from assaulting another girl and in the process, as assaulted by her - at least 5 times. Bristol Palin could be charged with assault.

So, now we wonder if Uncensored2008 is still gonna defend the Palins and maybe call about 10 police officers liars.

The one thing I don't see in the report is any mention of Sarah Palin. Four other Palins are mentioned, but not Sarah herself.

So, it very much looks like Amanda Coyne's recounting of this incident was quite correct. The only thing that cannot be corroborated - yet - is the part about Sarah Palin screaming, which is not a criminal offense, anyway, so who cares.

At least FOUR Palins were involved in the melee. And one of them was underage.

Fun times.

Such a good mother Palin turned out to be....letting her underage kid get drunk. Yeah, that's the kind of people some of the trolls here want in the WH.

Jeez, from 5:00 last night until now, this thread added 14 PAGES????

Yeah, the Communists aren't obsessed with their drooling hatred of Palin.

Damned woman doesn't know her place, democrats GOTS ta smack da bitch down...

Yeah, I mean she made herself the enemy of your filthy party, so she deserves to have the DNC pay panty sniffer Amanda Coyne to spread lies about her to slander and libel her.

You're right, it's her fault - she should know her place and do as she's fucking told.
Uh-oh! Seems Amanda Coyne's story was accurate. Even worse for Palin supporters like Uncensored2008, turns out he was the one committing libel, not Amanda Coyne. Turns out, the Palins truly were involved in the drunken brawl Coyne detailed ....

First, either a number of policeman or the secretary who did the dictation cannot spell.

Second, Steven Lebida, who got beat up pretty badly, apparently, was not willing to really give a testimony. There was very likely some threatening on the Palin side going on.

However, the actual owner of the house was more than willing to not be cowed by the Palins.

The report says that both Bristol and Track Palin were heavily intoxicated. Which is just ok, there is nothing wrong with getting intoxicated at a party - if you are not driving and you don't start a fight.

Even as the police were there, Track Palin was making aggressive moves toward Corey Klingenmeyer - according to the police report, the police had to step in.

Witnesses Donald Jones, Ronald Tharanson and Ellen McKenna all corrobortate Mr. Klingenmeyer's testimony that Bristol wanted to assault someone and when we stepped in to keep it from happening, she decked him repeatedly until he pushed her to the ground - IN SELF DEFENSE.

Another witness, Roberta Thompson, reported to the police that the owner of the House (Mr. Klingenmeyer), in a a red shirt, was attacked by one of two girls, that he told them to leave and they did not.

Another witness Michelle McGhee also reported that Bristol Palin hit the owner of the house(Corey Klingenmeyer) directly on the face FIVE times. That is called assault.

Another police officer reported that while he was trying to interview Bristol Palin, her younger sister Willow Palin kept interrupting. That is also a violation of the law, disturbing a police investigation. Willow was also intoxicated and is younger than 18 years old. I believe that in most states, serving alcohol to minors is a criminal offense.

Apparently, after the first fight and McKenna told the Palins to leave - and they did not - another fight broke out. There were TWO separate fights with fists flying.

The main crux of this is that the owner of the house, Corey Klingenmeyer, tried to stop a very drunken Bristol Palin from assaulting another girl and in the process, as assaulted by her - at least 5 times. Bristol Palin could be charged with assault.

So, now we wonder if Uncensored2008 is still gonna defend the Palins and maybe call about 10 police officers liars.

The one thing I don't see in the report is any mention of Sarah Palin. Four other Palins are mentioned, but not Sarah herself.

So, it very much looks like Amanda Coyne's recounting of this incident was quite correct. The only thing that cannot be corroborated - yet - is the part about Sarah Palin screaming, which is not a criminal offense, anyway, so who cares.

Fun times.

Such a good mother Palin turned out to be....letting her underage kid get drunk. Yeah, that's the kind of people some of the trolls here want in the WH.
Did you ever get drunk under the age of 18?

Fun times.

Not with my mother's guidance, support and encouragement. And, in fact, only without her knowledge when I was out on my own, in my own appartment, completely supporting myself and paying my own way through university.

Fun times.

I've never gotten drunk in my entire life. But in defense of those who have, like you, maybe, I don't think their mothers encourage it like obviously Sarah has done here. No respectable mother would let their underage kid get drunk.

Fun times.

I've never gotten drunk in my entire life. But in defense of those who have, like you, maybe, I don't think their mothers encourage it like obviously Sarah has done here. No respectable mother would let their underage kid get drunk.
Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.

Fun times.

Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.
Even so, I never got drunk around or with my parents. In fact, I have never seen my parents drink heavily or be drunk. It may be something they did when young, I don't know. Palin and her family were engaging in low class behavior, imo, just getting drunk together as a family. The brawling seals the deal: they are low class people.

While visiting friends this week in Alaska the buzz around town was that a couple of liberal thugs had jumped the girls and got put in their place. Well, could have been put in their proper place but nobody in the limo was packing a chainsaw.

How'd they know they were liberals?

Fun times.

Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.
Even so, I never got drunk around or with my parents. In fact, I have never seen my parents drink heavily or be drunk. It may be something they did when young, I don't know. Palin and her family were engaging in low class behavior, imo, just getting drunk together as a family. The brawling seals the deal: they are low class people.
Bullshit. Even some of the richest families or the elitist families get drunk together and get in brawls. It happens. It happens every day in America. To crucify the Palins where absolutely none of them where charged with anything show your and anyone elses hypocricy. Also who are these unnamed souces from the other party who were involved? Funny how the media wont report their names.

Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.
Bullshit. Even some of the richest families or the elitist families get drunk together and get in brawls. It happens. It happens every day in America. To crucify the Palins where absolutely none of them where charged with anything show your and anyone elses hypocricy. Also who are these unnamed souces from the other party who were involved? Funny how the media wont report their names.
Their names are on the police report.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.
:bsflag:
In your low class world view maybe. Once again, you are making assumptions about things of which you know nothing. Who do you consider 'elitist'? Movie stars, the nouveau riche? People of class, dignity and decency do not get drunk with their kids. End of .

Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.
:bsflag: People of class, dignity and decency do not get drunk with their kids .
You are truly living in fantasy land if you believe that. If you do actually believe that then you are a absolute stooge who is out of touch with reality.

Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.
:bsflag: People of class, dignity and decency do not get drunk with their kids .
You are truly living in fantasy land if you believe that. If you do actually believe that then you are a absolute stooge who is out of touch with reality.
You are so stupid, you don't get the point. It doesn't matter how much money people have, how much they are in the public eye, how much they seem to be of 'high' social status (in your eyes anyway): People of class, dignity and decency DO NOT get drunk with their kids. Period.

Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.
You are so stupid, you don't get the point. It doesn't matter how much money people have, how much they are in the public eye, how much they seem to be of 'high' social status (in your eyes anyway): People of class, dignity and decency DO NOT get drunk with their kids. Period.
False!

False!
:cuckoo::rofl:

Fun times.

Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.
Legal drinking age is 21. I don't know if there is a legal fighting age

Last edited:
Willow is 20. She is
an adult. Bristol is 24.

Nor do they allow their kids to yell about how they want to bend women over on the lawn at a party, punch out and flip off other guests.

Forum List

Back