The Palestinians need a Military.

Well, no you didn't. Allow me to remind you:

So you can't show me a victory by an Arab army in the last 800 years then. Ha ha ha.

Then you wrote:

So, Achmed has nothing to show as far as Arab military victories but a few token bullshit uprisings.

Yup, like I said, Arab armies haven't had a notable victory in the last 900 years.

Having lost the argument, the Hasbara troll will:

Moving-Goalposts_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

...oh, and kicking a major power out of your country (like the American colonists did) is hardly a "token bullshit uprising" unless you think 1776 was also a "token bullshit uprising"?

The Arabs kicked the Turks and Germans out of their country with the help of the British in 1918, just like the Americans kicked the British out with the help of the French in 1783.

But not the Palestinians who sided with the Germans and Ottomans. But you fail again as the arabs did not win anything they assisted in a small way the British victory in the M.E. during WW1.

Israel wants to be left alone. Dont bother them they wont retaliate.

Right, they are always terrorizing someone, nightly in the West Bank, if not demolishing homes, they are burning trees and churches. They continually create havoc in the area and if not their proxies acting on their behalf. Its been going on since the day one when the Zionist flocked to Palestine.
Don't build homes on property you don't own clear title on and they won't tear them down.

Oh, yes they will, they determine who has "title" regardless of whose land it is. All part of the big plan to disposess the indigenous population. Heil Greater Israel, from the Euphrates to the Western Sea!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, It is appropriate to point and laugh at the islamo-wannabe.

The State of Israel has returned and withdrawn from captured territory greater than the size of Israel itself--Sinai, Egyptian land west of the Nile, landeast of the Golan to the suburbs of Damascus, southern Lebanon, Gaza, etc.

It's like you're stupid.

ExcuseMeWhileIReadThroughYourBullshit.gif

Zionist Israel was forced out in every case, if not militarily, then diplomatically. No withdrawl was ever made out of altruism.

COWFLOP as they could have held the Sinai and its oil reserves till the present day, it was Israel that broached the peace deal and offered all the land back in return for peace. Egypt refused until the US offered them a bribe and signed the deal on the table. Same with Jordan who found they were better of after the US offered them a bribe. Israel could have refused and held Jordan and Egypt off for ever because they had the commanding positions.

Hey rat boy haven't you heard hasbara is no longer a buzz word you have worn it out by constant use
Indeed, it has become meaningless from over use like anti Semite and terrorist

Indeed, no. Indeed it is not.

The koran (the hate and war manual inspired by muhammud (swish),and the hadith, which are still interpreted literally, are a virulent manifesto of God-given Islamosupremacy, and they are the blueprint for the Religion of Peace's agenda. It's just easier to lay the blame on a discrete group of islamo-savages with a name, rather than the politico-religious ideology that inspires them.

The holy warrior dregs of al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas and all other jihad groups are simply pious Moslems who know their koranology and sunnah, and who are following the books to the letter. They are back in those, halcyon days of virtueless conquest and murder for muhammed (swish) when these books were written—the days when they enjoyed so much success at fighting, killing, beheading, raping, taking sex slaves, etc., etc. exactly as events are unfolding across the islamist Middle East.

As then, now.
:bsflag::trolls:

Raising the flag of surrender.

That was your only choice.

More :bsflag:nothing new.
Once again, raising the flag of surrender.

There is nothing other than cowardice that prevents the Islamic terrorists in Gaza from acquiring uniforms and waging acts of war against Israel as uniformed soldiers.

Do yourself a favour and read a good book.

The War Of The Flea: A Study of Guerrilla Warfare Theory and Practice : Robert Taber : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

I don't have either the time nor the inclination to educate you.
I understand you want to defend the cowardice and incompetence of your Islamist heroes, but why would you think anyone cares to entertain your worship of losers who hide behind women and children?

The Palestinians need a military.

The Palestinians will not get one.

Why?

Neanderthals should not have sharp scissors.

So you can't show me a victory by an Arab army in the last 800 years then. Ha ha ha.

Then you wrote:

So, Achmed has nothing to show as far as Arab military victories but a few token bullshit uprisings.

Yup, like I said, Arab armies haven't had a notable victory in the last 900 years.

...oh, and kicking a major power out of your country (like the American colonists did) is hardly a "token bullshit uprising" unless you think 1776 was also a "token bullshit uprising"?

The Arabs kicked the Turks and Germans out of their country with the help of the British in 1918, just like the Americans kicked the British out with the help of the French in 1783.

So, no victory by an Arab ARMY in the last 900 years then. You have nothing, zero. Just lies and giving credit to the Arabs for what the Europeans did.

Thanks for proving my point Achmed.

Last edited:
Oh, yes they will, they determine who has "title" regardless of whose land it is. All part of the big plan to disposess the indigenous population. Heil Greater Israel, from the Euphrates to the Western Sea!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, It is appropriate to point and laugh at the islamo-wannabe.

The State of Israel has returned and withdrawn from captured territory greater than the size of Israel itself--Sinai, Egyptian land west of the Nile, landeast of the Golan to the suburbs of Damascus, southern Lebanon, Gaza, etc.

It's like you're stupid.

Once again, there never was a Israeli empire , except the false myths in the OT. Israel Zionist have no right to any of the land you mentioned except by way of force, of which they are very good at. Now go back to first grade and learn how to read.
You're really not making sense.

That is because you do not know how to read or for some reason do not comprehend what you read.

Or you are writing in pidgin English again because Urdu or Farsi is your first language.

Or her boyfriend's native language is Urdu, Arabic, or Farsi.

Then you wrote:

So, no victory by an Arab ARMY in the last 900 years then. You have nothing, zero. Just lies and giving credit to the Arabs for what the Europeans did.

Don't get to overjoyed yet there, bro.

The Palestinians never had an army yet they remain undefeated.

Israel has won nothing yet.

Then you wrote:

So the Palis can assemble a small army of their children wearing explosive vests.

How courageous of lowlifes.

Right, and we know Palesthitians never ever shoot themselves in the hoof.

...Any idiot can break stuff. That isn't winning. Every time Israel shoots itself in the foot like that it loses legitimacy.
Ahhhhhh, Tinny, yer a funny guy... don't look now, but you(r side) has had its ass kicked up between its ears so many times, ya'll don't know which way is Up, anymore.

...Any idiot can break stuff. That isn't winning. Every time Israel shoots itself in the foot like that it loses legitimacy.
Ahhhhhh, Tinny, yer a funny guy... don't look now, but you(r side) has had its ass kicked up between its ears so many times, ya'll don't know which way is Up, anymore.
You are declaring victory prematurely.

Although Israel’s latest war killed nearly 2,200 and wounded over 11,000 Palestinians that were mostly civilians, nevertheless, it has still failed to achieve any of its declared or implied objectives.

5 Reasons why 2014 was a game changer in Palestine - The Palestinian Information Center

1. A different kind of Palestinian unity
2. A new resistance paradigm
3. BDS normalises debate on Israeli crimes
4. Parliaments are feeling the heat
5. Israel’s democracy exposed​

In spite of its massive death and destruction (or because of it) Israel has never achieves its objectives. The support for Palestine is growing in the international arena while Israel slips into further isolation.

Although Israel’s latest war killed nearly 2,200 and wounded over 11,000 Palestinians that were mostly civilians, nevertheless, it has still failed to achieve any of its declared or implied objectives.

5 Reasons why 2014 was a game changer in Palestine - The Palestinian Information Center

In spite of its massive death and destruction (or because of it) Israel has never achieves its objectives. The support for Palestine is growing in the international arena while Israel slips into further isolation.
Ahhhhh, Tinny... a fart in a hurricane... meaningless.

I think what we're really seeing behind the nonsense is a renewed effort by the 'Palestinian" terrorists to ramp up the welfare fraud.

Ya Allah ya' just gotta love ascribing 'resistance" to acts of Islamic terrorism. "Balesdinians" are only resisting giving up their status as the greatest welfare fraud in history and resisting any attempt to claw their way out of the Islamic terrorist Death Cult.

Then you wrote:

I would hardly call losing 50% of thier lands remaining undefeated. I would call it rout

Then you wrote:

I would hardly call losing 50% of their lands remaining undefeated. I would call it a rout

Forum List

Back