The Palestine Solution

Hebrews 8:13

"By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Must be a a problem there...seeing Israel REAPPEAR against all odds,
capturing Jerusalem in 6 DAYS.

How sweet are the words of Hashem and his Torah:

"But despite all this, while they are in the land of their enemies, I will not despise them nor will I reject them to annihilate them, thereby breaking My covenant that is with them, for I am the Lord their God." (Leviticus 44)

"So said the Lord, Who gives the sun to illuminate by day, the laws of the moon and the stars to illuminate at night, Who stirs up the sea and its waves roar, the Lord of Hosts is His name.
If these laws depart from before Me, says the Lord, so will the seed of Israel cease being a nation before Me for all time." (Jeremiah 31)

Last time I checked, the sun was still there...

Well, with the help of the world's premier colonial empire and the U.S., you did not need God.

The hearts and minds of kings are in G-d's hands

"A king's heart is like rivulets of water in the Lord's hand; wherever He wishes, He turns it." Proverbs 21

"But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and I will increase My signs and My wonders in the land of Egypt." Exodus 7

You know what, This religious bullshit does not help your cause. Very few believe fairy tales.

And He shall raise a banner to the nations, and He shall gather the lost of Israel, and the scattered ones of Judah He shall gather from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11)
Thank you.

He shall gather the lost of Israel,
Not a bunch of atheists from Europe. This Israel is a fake.

Give us time, we're already repenting en mass and getting closer to Hashem. It's actually very inspiring to see former communists fast and pray for their parents on Yom Kippur.

Today a little commandment a simple Jew commits is considered a work of a Tana or an Emorah. We're the generation that faces the most challenges- everything is open and free. However Jews are putting Tefilin on the streets for no reason, rather than just being a Jew- since the 60'

Hashem is the judge of my people, not flesh and blood.

And He shall raise a banner to the nations, and He shall gather the lost of Israel, and the scattered ones of Judah He shall gather from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11)
Thank you.

Give us time, we're already repenting en mass and getting closer to Hashem. It's actually very inspiring to see former communists fast and pray for their parents on Yom Kippur.

Today a little commandment a simple Jew commits is considered a work of a Tana or an Emorah. We're the generation that faces the most challenges- everything is open and free. However Jews are putting Tefilin on the streets for no reason, rather than just being a Jew- since the 60'

Hashem is the judge of my people, not flesh and blood.

Delusions of grandeur abound.

You know what, This religious bullshit does not help your cause. Very few believe fairy tales.

Well You have freedom of choice, to worship flesh and blood or the ONE.
Funny people think Israel's power is in the gun, however:

"Hashem is King, Hashem was King, Hashem will be King forever!"

"The main thing, the main thing is to never be afraid, we have the King of the world- he saves us from all."

Last edited:

"The main thing, the main thing is to never be afraid, we have the King of the world- he saves us from all."

Israel's only power is the gun, provided by the U.S. God has nothing to do with it. You don't have the king of the world, you delusional nutcase. When the U.S. stops supporting Israel, Israel will disappear.

Israel's only power is the gun, provided by the U.S. God has nothing to do with it. You don't have the king of the world, you delusional nutcase. When the U.S. stops supporting Israel, Israel will disappear.

Hashem doesn't break his promises, and the land belongs to no one but Hashem. We ae here after 2000 years of exile and persecution by your ancestors, gathered from the four corners as promised. And just after 19 years Hashem gave us Jerusalem.

Tell me do You know who called himself Nebuchadnezzar before being hanged in his ruined country? What was the name of that operation?

Hashem doesn't break his promises, and the land belongs to no one but Hashem. We ae here after 2000 years of exile and persecution by your ancestors, gathered from the four corners as promised. And just after 19 years Hashem gave us Jerusalem.

Tell me do You know who called himself Nebuchadnezzar before being hanged in his ruined country? What was the name of that operation?

Oh give me a break, you are a religious nutcase. Israel will end up like Apartheid South Africa, Rhodesia and/or Algeria. You just don't have the demographics. God has nothing to do with it.

If not when and it's not going to happen.

...It assumes a two (or three) State solution....
LOL

Your thread has gone 45 pages and nowhere. Our Rabbi's have been fighting for one state. A Palestinian state...

Q - What do you advocate?

A - We demand, without compromise, the
peaceful dismantling of the State of “Israel”. As
to whether or how many Jews may remain there
once this process is completed, that decision is
totally up to the Palestinian leaders and people.

http://www.nkusa.org/Books/Pamphlets/Pamphlet.pdf

Oh give me a break, you are a religious nutcase. Israel will end up like Apartheid South Africa, Rhodesia and/or Algeria. You just don't have the demographics. God has nothing to do with it.

Religious nutcase?
Says who, a guy that calls for new Crusade every week or so- in order to cleanse the land of "unbelievers". Arab and Jew alike- Your words not mine.
Without name calling You have nothing, Just projections on Your "vile Jews"- again Your words.

One thing I can agree upon is - Israel as a state is not the main goal. Those who worship man made structures are probably going to be disappointed. There's a reason why a Jew prays 3 times a day declaring opposition to man made laws and kings.
Hashem is our King, this state is only a mirage with a clear purpose.

Why do You dodge inconvenient questions- "Who proclaimed himself Nebuchadnezzar before being hanged in his own ruined country?
What was the name of the operation?

Religious nutcase?
Says who, a guy that calls for new Crusade every week or so- in order to cleanse the land of "unbelievers". Arab and Jew alike- Your words not mine.
Without name calling You have nothing, Just projections on Your "vile Jews"- again Your words.

One thing I can agree upon is - Israel as a state is not the main goal. Those who worship man made structures are probably going to be disappointed. There's a reason why a Jew prays 3 times a day declaring opposition to man made laws and kings.

Why do You dodge inconvenient questions- "Who proclaimed himself Nebuchadnezzar before being hanged in his own ruined country?

It was Saddam Hussein, yemach shemo (may his name be erased).

Religious nutcase?

It was Saddam Hussein, yemach shemo (may his name be erased).

SnXb1d7r.jpg

According to the same principle, those who take the name of Philistines, even though of Ishmael origin- they receive the soul and the historical judgment of that people.
It's a time of payment and justice. America has an incredible opportunity lead by the *redhead president - I've heard rabbis call it "Teshuvat Esau"... we have to remind Hashem of their virtues, how they support us and all the good US done. Therefore bring mercy rather than justice. With the Babylonians it's a whole other story, someone should have called himself Cyrus.

Last edited:

Religious nutcase?

Who has called for a Christian Crusade "every week or so". If you can't understand irony, what Deus Vult means, you need to look up the word. "Vile Jews" were not my words, they were the words of a Christian Monk, who was present in Jerusalem, who wrote a report of the Jew's massacre of Christians when they entered Jerusalem as allies of the Persians when they conquered Jerusalem. But, having read your Hasbara manual, I know that it is a technique you are taught which hopes to delegitimize critics of Israel. Who do you think you are fooling. LOL

Religious nutcase?

Who has called for a Christian Crusade "every week or so". If you can't understand irony, what Deus Vult means, you need to look up the word. "Vile Jews" were not my words, they were the words of a Christian Monk, who was present in Jerusalem, who wrote a report of the Jew's massacre of Christians when they entered Jerusalem as allies of the Persians when they conquered Jerusalem. But, having read your Hasbara manual, I know that it is a technique you are taught which hopes to delegitimize critics of Israel. Who do you think you are fooling. LOL

Monte as long as You're apologizing...

Forums have this beautiful feature of recording the words of vile anti-Semites FOREVER. Very useful- and Your statements are listed:

Persian rule lasted only 14 years and the Byzantine Christians defeated the Persians and retook Palestine. The vile Jews were treated accordingly.
post #3890
The Romans did not invent Jesus you vile Jew. The Romans agreed to crucify our Lord at the insistence of you vile Jews.
post #3910

Thereupon the vile Jews, enemies of the truth and haters of Christ
post #3890

And one of my favorite Deus Vult (War Cry) quotes by Monte:
Yes, Jerusalem should be 100% Christian. We have the power, why should we allow non-believers to have any authority in Jerusalem? Why do we need to be fair or accommodating? Throw out the troublemakers. Deus Vult.
post #139

Thank you.

So according to you, Europe is not on the earth? What part of four corners of the earth doesn't make sense?

Thank you.

So according to you, Europe is not on the earth? What part of four corners of the earth doesn't make sense?
Who in the Zionist movement can be called He?

Forum List

Back