The Other Taxes that Hypocrite Republicans have Always supported and support:

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Democrat type taxes can be categorized as property tax, income tax etc. you have an option not to pay those taxes, not to make money - NO ONE IS FORCING YOU - you can give up your home and have no property tax.

Republican taxes in my view and in reality can be described as internet bill, phone bill, gas bill, electric bill, gas for your vehicle, water bill. they say, well you have an option not to have internet, really? you also have an option not to live in a home, you can live under a bridge or in a housing project.

What exactly is this internet "service"??????? - you should be able to buy a modem, connect it to the phone line and have internet, verizon, comcast, or direct tv did not invent it. it is a TAX that is called something else

What is this cable television "service"??????? - we used to have television for free, for many years. (only difference here is I can live without it if I have internet, but nonetheless, it has been stolen from people, that is why I do not need it. it has been hijacked)

The list goes on. Republicans are as big a hypocrites as anti Iraq war democrats who were "fooled by bush"

That's why republicans are known as a definition of hypocrisy

Forum List

Back