Too close to call

Key Senate races:

Mass Brown (R) vs Warren (D) Warren +0.1
Fl Mack (R) vs Nelson (D) Mack +0.2
VA Allen (R) vs Kaine (D) Kaine +0.5
WI Thompson (R) vs Baldwin (D) Baldwin +0.5

These races are too close to call and will probably decide who wins the Senate

No, not the Presidential race where Obama seems to be pulling away. The all important Senate race where Real Clear Politics has it 47 Democrats to 45 Republicans with 8 races a toss up

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate

Dems need to take 3 of 8 while Republicans need 6 of 8 toss up elections

I usually use this guy. He's a Democrat through and through, but he posts all the numbers and seems to bair. he even removes rassmussen on a seperate page for those who dont agree with that pollster.

ElectoralVote

I wouldn't say Obama is pulling away just yet Real Clear Politics has Obama +3.4 Rasmussen has Romney +4 and Gallup has Obama +1 Real Clear and Rasmussen polls ran through August 8th Gallup's through August 7th my guess would be Gallup is probably closer to the truth.

I can't imagine how it will be if Republicans take control of the Senate and Obama wins another term. The latter is unlikely according to the latest Rasmussen polls.

On November 7, neither party will have "taken over". It's going to take cooperation, consensus and intellectual honesty to deal with the existential issues we face.

We'll either have adults working together or a continuation of the childish finger-pointing that we have now. I wonder which one it will be.

Actually, no, I don't wonder.

On November 7, neither party will have "taken over". It's going to take cooperation, consensus and intellectual honesty to deal with the existential issues we face.

We'll either have adults working together or a continuation of the childish finger-pointing that we have now. I wonder which one it will be.

Actually, no, I don't wonder.

We are doomed

If anything, it will get worse

Key Senate races:

the Democrats have a chance but recent history is not on their side (*except 2010) - a solid victory for Obama would certainly help, the real No.s begin after Labour Day.

1) Obama is hardly running away with it, and we have not even got to the VP naming yet... This is only going to tighten up even more before the debates

2) Quite possible that Reps do take the majority in the Senate.. unfortunately it won't get as high as 60, but 52 for the Reps would be better than we have now with old lying scumbag hurdle placer Reid in charge

This is why they have been working on the ID laws.

the fewer Americans who are allowed to vote the more republicans win

1) Obama is hardly running away with it, and we have not even got to the VP naming yet... This is only going to tighten up even more before the debates

2) Quite possible that Reps do take the majority in the Senate.. unfortunately it won't get as high as 60, but 52 for the Reps would be better than we have now with old lying scumbag hurdle placer Reid in charge

Yeah, R's will take senate 52 or 53, nowhere near 60.

Key Senate races:

the Democrats have a chance but recent history is not on their side (*except 2010) - a solid victory for Obama would certainly help, the real No.s begin after Labour Day.

I think the shirt tails of Obama and Romney will make a difference in these Senate races. If Romney doesn't get out the conservative vote, there could be repercussions in the House and Senate

I can't speak for the other states - but Tim Kaine will NOT be elected in Virginia.

He's dumber than Joe Biden

when tea party people believe they wont win they will go back to the shadows they lived in before reagan began courting them

If Romney wins the election, it will be because of a significant Republican turnout. That will result in Republicans winning the Senate. If Obama wins, I still think Republicans could gain a majority, but it won't be a sizable one.

If Romney wins the election, it will be because of a significant Republican turnout. That will result in Republicans winning the Senate. If Obama wins, I still think Republicans could gain a majority, but it won't be a sizable one.

Right now I would predict 50-50 in the Senate with Biden the deciding vote

Forum List

Back