The Oscars, no shock there.

Another event the left fucked up. Par for the course.

How exhausted must you be after a day spent politicizing literally EVERYTHING?

When you get a parking ticket, do you track down the meter maid to see if they're pro choice so you can chalk it up to fetus-hatred or something?

Try smoking weed.
Hollywood isn't filled with lefties? When DON'T you smoke weed?

When you get a parking ticket, do you track down the meter maid to see if they're pro choice so you can chalk it up to fetus-hatred or something?

Try smoking weed.

The academy is run by old, white studio execs. I think you vastly overinflate the amount of "lefties" truly in charge. If it were nothing but lefties, Michael Bay wouldn't still be churning out dogshit. They hand awards out to indie films on a shoestring budget, but they hand $200M to Mel Gibson, Bay, Peter Berg and other guys making Rah-Rah America films.

Try smoking weed.

The academy is run by old, white studio execs. I think you vastly overinflate the amount of "lefties" truly in charge. If it were nothing but lefties, Michael Bay wouldn't still be churning out dogshit.
There are a few conservatives but unless they are a Clint Eastwood or a James Woods they keep their yaps shut about it.

Try smoking weed.

The academy is run by old, white studio execs. I think you vastly overinflate the amount of "lefties" truly in charge. If it were nothing but lefties, Michael Bay wouldn't still be churning out dogshit.
There are a few conservatives but unless they are a Clint Eastwood or a James Woods they keep their yaps shut about it.
I'm surprised you guys welcome Clint into your club, considering he brought you Letters from Iwo Jima and American Sniper, 2 of the most anti-war War Films you'll find.

Try smoking weed.

The academy is run by old, white studio execs. I think you vastly overinflate the amount of "lefties" truly in charge. If it were nothing but lefties, Michael Bay wouldn't still be churning out dogshit. They hand awards out to indie films on a shoestring budget, but they hand $200M to Mel Gibson, Bay, Peter Berg and other guys making Rah-Rah America films.
If Hollywood was not run by fags and leftists then a black queer pedo movie would never of won an Oscar,

Forum List

Back