The Oregon trail

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The Oregon Trail
You're traveling along the Oregon trail one fine morning when you come across this very muscular man.

You introduce yourself, and he does the same, saying that his name is Terry.

"Terry," you laugh. "That's a girl's name".

Because you made fun of his name, Terry gets mad, pulls out his gun and shoots you in the head, killing you instantly.

You have just died from
Dare I say it?
Dissin' Terry.

The Oregon Trail
You're traveling along the Oregon trail one fine morning when you come across this very muscular man.

Because you made fun of his name, Terry gets mad, pulls out his gun and shoots you in the head, killing you instantly.

You have just died from
Dare I say it?
Dissin' Terry.

th

The Oregon Trail

You have just died from
Dare I say it?
Dissin' Terry.

th
He picks them jokes up from the 19th hole. He plays golf backwards..

• Banned
A cowboy on his way to a new long drive outfit in Nebraska was passing by a saloon in Topeka when he decided to rest for a bit. Exhausted from his long ride, he tied his horse to a stake outside and walked into the bar.

A few hours later, having rested and drank his fill of beer, the cowboy went back outside only to find that his horse was gone. Furious, he stormed back into the saloon and demanded: "All right! Which one of ya'll dirty bastards took my horse? Don't make me have to do what I did back in Texas!" Upon receiving no response from the crowd, he grew even more livid. "If I don't git' my horse back right now, I am gonna have to do what I did back in Texas......AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO WHAT I DONE BACK IN TEXAS!", he declared, his right hand instinctively moving towards his belt. A few uneasy glances swept around the room when a man standing by the door spoke up: "Sir, your horse is right outside". The cowboy looked out the swinging doors and noticed that indeed, his horse has been returned to it's spot by the stake where he had tied it earlier.

As the cowboy started to make his way back out of the saloon, the man standing besides the entrance stopped him. "Uh, sir? What did you do back in Texas?", he asked shakily.

"What did I do?", the cowboy replied. "I got to walk five miles back home in the goddamn heat, that's what I done".

Forum List

Back