The First Step

I guess that whole "Law and Order Party" thing is yet another hoax.

Come to think of it, January 6 pretty much proved it.

As I said, we were founded as a nation of laws.

I'm sorry you did not learn this from your inferior education.
Say, you simply refused to answer what I was telling you.
You had a chance and decided to blow it off.
So, can you explain to me why so many Democrats do not believe in a nation of laws but believe in a nation of revenge? Such as refusing to obey laws to block out illegal aliens? Such as over slavery? Over drug crimes? Why they enter stores and rip off merchants. Surely you know they do those things.

I guess that whole "Law and Order Party" thing is yet another hoax.

Come to think of it, January 6 pretty much proved it.
hundreds of thousands of regular citizens protested that day. So why since protests are legal, were they prosecuted? By the way, recent events seem likely to overturn all of their convictions.

There's this thing that lawyers and judges do, see. They go to law school, see. We are a nation of laws, not ignorant lynch mobs, see.

There's another topic on this forum right now where two idiot citizens took the law into their own hands and murdered a man in cold blood.
There was this idiot named George Floyd that did not obey the law. I guess you mean idiots like him.

A rather well debated point G5

The jist being 'we the people' rule vs. 'they the kings' of the old world the FF's sought to escape from

Sadly, it's come full circle

~S~

Back in my ancap days I used to watch his videos. I thought he made excellent arguments from the libertarian standpoint. However, when he would engage in debates in the comment section he quickly degenerated into an emotionally stunted man-child. A shame really. At the end of the day, however, libertarianism is an ultra-individualist slave-morality that will always be defeated collectivist master-morality.

Back in my ancap days I used to watch his videos. I thought he made excellent arguments from the libertarian standpoint. However, when he would engage in debates in the comment section he quickly degenerated into an emotionally stunted man-child. A shame really. At the end of the day, however, libertarianism is an ultra-individualist slave-morality that will always be defeated collectivist master-morality.
I will check his comments since I have not done that. I will judge for myself and follow up.

I will check his comments since I have not done that. I will judge for myself and follow up.

A good thing about Larken Rose is he admits he has had faults and has worked to correct them.

I'm sorry you did not learn this from your inferior education.

He reminds me of a 13 year old who just learned new words but doesn’t really quite understand what they mean.

Do you remember when Jesse Pinkman learned the word kafkaesque? Everything was suddenly kafkaesque. He just learned the phrase “lamp of truth” apparently.

He reminds me of a 13 year old who just learned new words but doesn’t really quite understand what they mean.

Do you remember when Jesse Pinkman learned the word kafkaesque? Everything was suddenly kafkaesque. He just learned the phrase “lamp of truth” apparently.
For Democrats, I suggest they speak of what they say as the Fog of lies.

Well then maybe prove that in an argument rather than this display of over compensation. :dunno:
So it is ok for you to overcompensation and use emojis, but I cannot? I guess it is fair that you only use pictures and one liners given how much yo peeps have suffered.

Forum List

Back